Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cheerleading Cult
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
Queenie
QUOTE (Enslaved @ Mar 12 2004, 05:11 PM)
ohmy.gif I'm not dirty!

*considers running off the shower to scrub self for several hours but realises she is yet again chained to the wall*

*mutters obscenities*

You chained yourself to the wall again!? blink.gif WOOMANN!!! THat means we are going to have to drink loads more tequila again so that the green goblins come free you!!! ppphhhaa... *goes to get a bottle of tequila* The things i do for you... tongue.gif
Cath Sparrow
OOOoooo! more tequila! biggrin.gif
Enslaved
Being dirty and chained to the wall aint so bad after all!!!

*lays on floor with mouth open ohmy.gif waiting for Tequila*

PS: Cath is dirtier!!!!!!
franken-sarah
QUOTE (Enslaved @ Mar 12 2004, 05:36 PM)

Even if she's not dirtier Cath's naughtier!!

*slides down pole*
Cath Sparrow
[QUOTE]QUOTE (Enslaved @ Mar 12 2004, 05:36 PM)

*slides down pole* [QUOTE]

OOoo! I'm getting a reputation! Cool! cool.gif

*skips off giggleing manically with bottle of tequila under arm!* tongue.gif
Queenie
[quote=Cath,Mar 13 2004, 12:12 AM] [QUOTE]QUOTE (Enslaved @ Mar 12 2004, 05:36 PM)

*slides down pole* [QUOTE]

OOoo! I'm getting a reputation! Cool! cool.gif

*skips off giggleing manically with bottle of tequila under arm!* tongue.gif [/quote]
CATH!!! Don't make me shout again... dry.gif tongue.gif
Enslaved
*laughs at Queenie crackin' her whip*

Hehehe laugh.gif
Queenie
QUOTE (Enslaved @ Mar 13 2004, 02:55 PM)
*laughs at Queenie crackin' her whip*

Hehehe laugh.gif

Missy... just cause your chained to the wall again doesn't mean that i'm happy with you either!! tongue.gif

I mean... just look at all these Tequila bottles... *points around* There must be at least 20 *starts to count* 23... and we still haven't seen any green goblins yet!! I don't want to be this resistant to alcohol!! It costs too much!! lol... laugh.gif
Enslaved
What? You haven't seen the green goblins yet?!?! They are right there *points towards little green goblins dancing around her*

Can't you see them? You need more Tequila!!!

*looks down at pocket where she has a roll of cash*

Hmm, I can't go buy some coz I'm chained to the wall

(O) sad.gif (O) (<--- chains, tehehe)
Queenie
QUOTE (Enslaved @ Mar 13 2004, 03:04 PM)
*looks down at pocket where she has a roll of cash*

MILLIONS TIME!!

*goes to Nat, takes money out of her pocket and runs away to go find millions* tongue.gif
Enslaved
*yells out to Queenie*

DUN FORGET THE TEQUILA!!!!!!

mmmm Millions and Tequila - the staple diet of the Matazone Forums creatures laugh.gif
Cath Sparrow
OOO! is she off for more tequila and millions!! Cool! cool.gif

Is she shouting again! dry.gif
Enslaved
I just have this teeny tiny little thing to say:

QUOTE (Alaric @ Feb 18 2004 @ 07:39 AM)
This is in responce to the cheerleading cult... I don really like them myself so... DIE! MWAHAHA!

What was that about some cult dying, eh?!?!

Muahahaha evil.gif
Cath Sparrow
Ooo! Look were so dead were on page 13! biggrin.gif
Queenie
QUOTE (Cath @ Mar 14 2004, 03:52 PM)
Ooo! Look were so dead were on page 13! biggrin.gif

*nods* uh huh... we are just damn fine cheerleaders that will never die!!! There are many more pages to come i am sure!! laugh.gif wOOt!!

laugh.gif GO TEAM US!! laugh.gif

\o/ .o. \o/ .o. \o. .o/ \o/ .o. \o/

YAY!! *jumps up and down lots*

Who wants to celebrate?! Tequila anyone!? wink.gif
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
woo...immortal goth cheerleaders...fear us!

hehehe

\o/ /*\ \o/
Cath Sparrow
*joins in with Lea on the cheerleading and Tequila!* tongue.gif

\o/.o.\o/.o.\o\.o./o/.o.\o//*\\o/
franken-sarah
Yeah, it's fairly amazing how far you can go with some spangly thongs - trust me, I know!! wink.gif

*shakes booty & fetish pom-poms* ph34r.gif
Cath Sparrow
OOO!
Just had an idead!

*o* <-pom poms!!! biggrin.gif

* biggrin.gif *
Cath Sparrow
We could call the Cheerleading troupe the Spam Whores!!! tongue.gif
franken-sarah
COOL!!!

But that little, smiley aint got nearly enough eye-liner on to be a goth-cheerleader!! wink.gif

Where's Lea, the little whip-cracker? If she's gonna start marching around this thread cracking whips we'll haveto get her a dominatrix costume sorted out!! ph34r.gif
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (franken-sarah @ Mar 14 2004, 08:17 PM)
COOL!!!

But that little, smiley aint got nearly enough eye-liner on to be a goth-cheerleader!! wink.gif

Where's Lea, the little whip-cracker? If she's gonna start marching around this thread cracking whips we'll haveto get her a dominatrix costume sorted out!! ph34r.gif

Shouldn't be a problem with all the bits of costume we've got lying round here!! tongue.gif
franken-sarah
Okay, where to start...... have we got any of those rubber masks - the one with the zips over the mouth??

*flings thong over shoulder whilst hunting for costume for Lea*
starflowah
There's Tequila?
Why wasn't I told? Is it because I'm unworthy? *sobs*
Wooooooooops, almost removed a cheek. Damn fetish pompoms sad.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (franken-sarah @ Mar 14 2004, 08:17 PM)

I have the only whip in this troupe. You all have pom poms of varying nastiness/kinkiness but only I have the whip you here! dry.gif Gotta have something to makes me the boss! wink.gif Apart from the throne.......the wings.....and the tequila supply.....yeah you heard.....you gotta ask me for that. Queenie has the millions though! laugh.gif
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (starflowah @ Mar 15 2004, 02:50 AM)
There's Tequila?
Why wasn't I told? Is it because I'm unworthy? *sobs*
Wooooooooops, almost removed a cheek. Damn fetish pompoms sad.gif

Well if you don't come visit you miss the Tequila! dry.gif And trust me there's been a HELL of alot of tequila round here lately! tongue.gif

*whips out bottle of Penod from stash and pulls togues at Sam* tongue.gif
franken-sarah
Sorry?? Did you just tongue Sam with pernod?? I need a lay down!! wink.gif
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (franken-sarah @ Mar 15 2004, 09:24 PM)
Sorry?? Did you just tongue Sam with pernod?? I need a lay down!! wink.gif

Ooo! You dirty minded Spam Whore!!! ohmy.gif tongue.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Cath @ Mar 15 2004, 10:37 PM)

Nah she's not a spam whore in daft. If it's funny it's OK! laugh.gif Besides, you tongued me! ohmy.gif

*whips bottle of Pernod out of Cath's hand*

We'll have none of that filthy beverage in my troupe! tongue.gif

*hands her the tequila to keep her quiet*

wink.gif
Cath Sparrow
Cool! cool.gif
Queenie
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Mar 16 2004, 01:28 PM)

*puts hand up* Sam... Sam... *waves hand around to get noticed* Sam... please can i have the bottle of Pernod then?! I like Pernod and i'll be good with it!! unsure.gif Please...?!

laugh.gif
franken-sarah
QUOTE (Cath @ Mar 15 2004, 10:37 PM)
QUOTE (franken-sarah @ Mar 15 2004, 09:24 PM)
Sorry?? Did you just tongue Sam with pernod?? I need a lay down!!  wink.gif

You know I lurve that dirty talk of yours girl!! wink.gif

Right, we should really stop getting drunk, sort Lea's costume and practice our pole dancing.... has anyone unchained Nat yet?? laugh.gif
Queenie
QUOTE (franken-sarah @ Mar 16 2004, 06:47 PM)
has anyone unchained Nat yet?? laugh.gif

Yea... but she went on holiday sad.gif
franken-sarah
PAH!! We'd have finished the tequila before she gets back! wink.gif
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (Queenie @ Mar 16 2004, 06:09 PM)
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Mar 16 2004, 01:28 PM)

*puts hand up* Sam... Sam... *waves hand around to get noticed* Sam... please can i have the bottle of Pernod then?! I like Pernod and i'll be good with it!! unsure.gif Please...?!

laugh.gif

*Passes Lea bottle of pernod from secert stash*
dry.gif *whispers* Use this and it'll get you a bottle of tequila! wink.gif tongue.gif

You know I lurve that dirty talk of yours girl!!

I know it you dirty dirty girl! tongue.gif
Enslaved
*runs back to Matazone Forums, drinks alla alcohol before running back to holiday*

Peace out y'all. laugh.gif
Pixelgoth
Look! You can have as much tequila, vodka, whiskey, whatever as you like however Pernod is

BANNED

You hear!? dry.gif

It's evil and foul and should never be consumed even when you've had too much of everything else to care.

Pernod? *barfs* I give you enough tequila and other assorted alcoholic beverages. Can't you just have a Bacardi Breezer?! laugh.gif
Queenie
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Mar 17 2004, 12:47 PM)
Can't you just have a Bacardi Breezer?! laugh.gif

*sighs* Fine!! *takes Bacardi Breezer and sips, pulls a funny face and then runs away to be sick*

Bacardi Breezers are evil... they make me ill dry.gif WKD on the other hand... keep them coming!!! biggrin.gif

*takes Pernod into her room at uni so that it is no longer in Cheerleading thread!!*
WeeJ
Get a real drink tongue.gif
Queenie
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Mar 17 2004, 06:47 PM)
Get a real drink tongue.gif

You come back to practises just to criticise my drinking!! tongue.gif A true friend!! laugh.gif

I'll just drink Vodka then!! Go gets a bottle of Imperial Vodka wOOt wOOt!!

(I'm coming home this weekend WeeJ by the way!!)
Cath Sparrow
*puts secret stash of pernod away in safe place in case Pixie tries to take control of alcohol again!* tongue.gif evil.gif
WeeJ
QUOTE (Queenie @ Mar 17 2004, 06:51 PM)
I'm coming home this weekend WeeJ by the way!!

Ooh! Thats it, we're dragging you out somewhere biggrin.gif
Cath Sparrow
Point at her until she licks the sponge! tongue.gif evil.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Cath @ Mar 17 2004, 06:52 PM)
*puts secret stash of pernod away in safe place in case Pixie tries to take control of alcohol again!* tongue.gif evil.gif

I'm omnipresent remember!? You can't hide anything from me never mind the Pernod! tongue.gif
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Mar 18 2004, 12:34 PM)
QUOTE (Cath @ Mar 17 2004, 06:52 PM)
*puts secret stash of pernod away in safe place in case Pixie tries to take control of alcohol again!* tongue.gif  evil.gif

I'm omnipresent remember!? You can't hide anything from me never mind the Pernod! tongue.gif

Aaaah! But I'm very resourceful!
I'm going to go with if your omnipresent that would probably make you a god so I don't belive in you! resource! tongue.gif
Queenie
QUOTE (Queenie @ Mar 17 2004, 06:27 PM)
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Mar 17 2004, 12:47 PM)
Can't you just have a Bacardi Breezer?! laugh.gif

*sighs* Fine!! *takes Bacardi Breezer and sips, pulls a funny face and then runs away to be sick*

Bacardi Breezers are evil... they make me ill dry.gif WKD on the other hand... keep them coming!!! biggrin.gif

*takes Pernod into her room at uni so that it is no longer in Cheerleading thread!!*

I took the pernod away a loooooonng time ago see!! Nobody noticed that!! An Sam you can't see in my room!! You can't be that omnipresent if you didn't notice that!! tongue.gif
Pixelgoth
I'm going to go with if your omnipresent that would probably make you a god so I don't belive in you! resource!

No you're right coz I'm a goddess and you can't not believe in me if I'm physically typing in this thread! dry.gif

An Sam you can't see in my room!! You can't be that omnipresent if you didn't notice that!!

I didn't notice because I am and I can! tongue.gif What were you up to last night young lady. I shouldn't have to witness such depravity ohmy.gif
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Mar 19 2004, 02:10 PM)
I'm going to go with if your omnipresent that would probably make you a god so I don't belive in you! resource!

No you're right coz I'm a goddess and you can't not believe in me if I'm physically typing in this thread! dry.gif

Nah! You see your a figment of my imagination and that's how your managing to post you see. I'm quite happy to argue with the voices in my head! tongue.gif
Enslaved
*walks back into Cheerleading thread with huge bottle of Vodka (Absolut, not the cheap vomit unducing kind)*

Hmm seems I missed some squabbling over alcohol!

*looks around, waiting to see some hot gothic cheerleaders* sad.gif

Oh and I do believe in the Omnipresent Goth Cheerleader Goddess Pixiegoth

*chases after Cath with a knife, so's she can offer a sacrifice to her Goddess Pixiegoth* evil.gif
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (Enslaved @ Mar 22 2004, 10:24 AM)
*walks back into Cheerleading thread with huge bottle of Vodka (Absolut, not the cheap vomit unducing kind)*

Hmm seems I missed some squabbling over alcohol!

*looks around, waiting to see some hot gothic cheerleaders* sad.gif

Oh and I do believe in the Omnipresent Goth Cheerleader Goddess Pixiegoth

*chases after Cath with a knife, so's she can offer a sacrifice to her Goddess Pixiegoth* evil.gif

We warned you about that knife once already! dry.gif
I'll set Lea on you again! tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.