Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cheerleading Cult
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
Usurper MrTeapot
*makes an entrance*

Mmm...Cath in Goth Cheerleading Outfit...

*makes an exit*
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
hmm...I'm gone for however long I've been gone for and when I come back nobody has even attempted to keep the topic vaguely on topic

ah well *shrugs*

did you have a good weekend at home Lea?
Enslaved
QUOTE (Cath @ Mar 23 2004, 02:24 AM)
We warned you about that knife once already! dry.gif
I'll set Lea on you again! tongue.gif

*slips knife back in sheath*

Please no, not Lea!!! She will torture me with Millions and Tequila!!!...

hmm, that doesn't sound too bad actually laugh.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (snoo @ Mar 22 2004, 09:36 PM)
hmm...I'm gone for however long I've been gone for and when I come back nobody has even attempted to keep the topic vaguely on topic

Exactly how is this thread not on topic?? huh.gif
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
nobody has waved their arms around in weeks...do you want gothic cheerleaders with beer bellys?

unsure.gif ok I'm a freak.
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (snoo @ Mar 23 2004, 02:38 PM)
nobody has waved their arms around in weeks...do you want gothic cheerleaders with beer bellys?

As I am omnipresent I can safely say that they have all been cheerleading like mad in your absence but while consuming vast quanities of sweeties and alcohol! biggrin.gif

However as the owner of the cheerleaders I feel a small cheer to get things going again properly is in order...

\O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/

Happy now? tongue.gif
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
ecstatic biggrin.gif the sun even came out for the occasion

o * o <--arab spring hehe
Queenie
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Mar 19 2004, 02:10 PM)
An Sam you can't see in my room!! You can't be that omnipresent if you didn't notice that!!

I didn't notice because I am and I can! tongue.gif What were you up to last night young lady. I shouldn't have to witness such depravity ohmy.gif

blink.gif huh.gif You been spying on me?! ph34r.gif

Weekend was good ta Snoo!! Yours?!

Welcome back Nat...
Cath Sparrow
Oh! yeh! topic type stuff!

\o\\o//o//*\\o/
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Queenie @ Mar 23 2004, 06:54 PM)
blink.gif huh.gif You been spying on me?! ph34r.gif

Always babe, always! wink.gif

\O/ \O/ \O/
Enslaved
QUOTE (Queenie @ Mar 24 2004, 02:54 AM)
Welcome back Nat...

*jumps on Queenie and bounces around*

BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE!!!

Thanks, what I miss? laugh.gif
Queenie
QUOTE (Enslaved @ Mar 24 2004, 01:46 PM)
Thanks, what I miss? laugh.gif

ummm... i dunno!! huh.gif Vast consumption of alcohol that has frazzled my brain so that i no longer have a memory!! That sorta stuff!! Think we did a bit of cheering here and there but mainly alcohol consumption!! Sounds like you did that quite a bit yourself tho aswell so you were joining in in spirit!! wOOt!!

*bounces round with you* YAY!! look i'm an aeroplane again... nnnneeeeoooownwwwnnn zzzzzzoooooommmm... *runs rounds around arms out wide*

\o/ \o. .o/ \o/ .o. /o/ \o\ \o. /o. o.o

Ok i'm done!! laugh.gif

*staggers off to find a bottle of vodka*
Queenie
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Mar 24 2004, 10:48 AM)
QUOTE (Queenie @ Mar 23 2004, 06:54 PM)
blink.gif  huh.gif You been spying on me?!  ph34r.gif

Always babe, always! wink.gif

\O/ \O/ \O/

Oh ohmy.gif oh ok... blink.gif just so long as i know!! tongue.gif
Cath Sparrow
Ooo! that sound like a good idea a change of alchol! Yay! vodka!
franken-sarah
Ah, see, booze - we always get back to subject!! wink.gif

Anyone seen my pom-poms?? ph34r.gif
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (franken-sarah @ Mar 24 2004, 07:25 PM)
Ah, see, booze - we always get back to subject!! wink.gif

Last time I saws them we were playing catch with them so there probably stuck in the rafters! dry.gif
Queenie
QUOTE (franken-sarah @ Mar 24 2004, 07:25 PM)

*ahem*

Last time i saw you and your pom poms you were drunkenly staggering out of the building mubbling something about what a suprise someone would get... blink.gif tongue.gif So you tell us where your pom poms are lady!! tongue.gif There is a hefty deposit placed on them!!

But here... *hands you some more pom poms*
franken-sarah
OOOHH!! These are better than my last ones - shinier and *sniffs* mmm... leathery!! ph34r.gif
Queenie
QUOTE (franken-sarah @ Mar 24 2004, 07:30 PM)
OOOHH!! These are better than my last ones - shinier and *sniffs* mmm... leathery!!  ph34r.gif

I like to treat my cheerleaders (which are Sam's cheerleaders) right!! wink.gif
franken-sarah
Hee-Hee!! You're gonna get in to trouble wiv Sam for "cheerleader theft" - you is a very naughty girl!! wink.gif
Enslaved
QUOTE (Queenie @ Mar 25 2004, 02:41 AM)
QUOTE (Enslaved @ Mar 24 2004, 01:46 PM)
Thanks, what I miss?  laugh.gif

ummm... i dunno!! huh.gif Vast consumption of alcohol that has frazzled my brain so that i no longer have a memory!! That sorta stuff!! Think we did a bit of cheering here and there but mainly alcohol consumption!! Sounds like you did that quite a bit yourself tho aswell so you were joining in in spirit!! wOOt!!

*bounces round with you* YAY!! look i'm an aeroplane again... nnnneeeeoooownwwwnnn zzzzzzoooooommmm... *runs rounds around arms out wide*

\o/ \o. .o/ \o/ .o. /o/ \o\ \o. /o. o.o

Ok i'm done!! laugh.gif

*staggers off to find a bottle of vodka*

Ahhh I can relate to the 'brain frazzling' wacko.gif *looks under couch for brain* hmm not there either dry.gif I was joining in with lots of spirits (white ones). Ohh u meant the other kind of spirit rolleyes.gif

*grabs Queenie's arm and flings her around the room* WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

*admires franken-sarah's new pom-poms* Oooh sooo purty!!! laugh.gif

Did I hear vodka? ohmy.gif Where? laugh.gif ...
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (franken-sarah @ Mar 24 2004, 07:47 PM)
Hee-Hee!! You're gonna get in to trouble wiv Sam for "cheerleader theft" - you is a very naughty girl!! wink.gif

Although I'd love to agree with you and give Queenie the spanking of her life for insubordination, I suppose she is in charge and although technically I own you all I wouldn't like to think I was stopping Queenie from treating ya'll biggrin.gif

*sits back on throne and awaits treat from Queenie* wink.gif
Queenie
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Mar 25 2004, 01:05 PM)
QUOTE (franken-sarah @ Mar 24 2004, 07:47 PM)
Hee-Hee!! You're gonna get in to trouble wiv Sam for "cheerleader theft" - you is a very naughty girl!!  wink.gif

Although I'd love to agree with you and give Queenie the spanking of her life for insubordination

ohmy.gif Dare you!! tongue.gif

*hands you new beautiful black gothic outfit!!* There that is fit for our Queen!! And thats something coming from me - Queenie!! lol...

hmmm... The Vodka is here *waves bottle of vodka around* Who needs a top up?! laugh.gif
Enslaved
*drools at Queenie waving bottle of Vodka in air*

To hell with top-ups!!! *grabs vodka, walks over to bar and starts pouring shots*

Oh I think I neglected to mention that I quite often shock people at how fast I can drink. Most of the time I just end up skulling my drink. Mmmm good ol' Blueberry vodka crusiers are sooo good for that. laugh.gif
Queenie
QUOTE (Enslaved @ Mar 25 2004, 02:39 PM)
Oh I think I neglected to mention that I quite often shock people at how fast I can drink.

huh.gif nobody ever told me that i was meant to drink slow!! Is that why i spend so much money!! laugh.gif blink.gif
Enslaved
QUOTE (Queenie @ Mar 25 2004, 10:41 PM)
QUOTE (Enslaved @ Mar 25 2004, 02:39 PM)
Oh I think I neglected to mention that I quite often shock people at how fast I can drink.

huh.gif nobody ever told me that i was meant to drink slow!! Is that why i spend so much money!! laugh.gif blink.gif

Hell no! drinking slow = longer timespan to drunkenness. BAAADDD!!!

Oh and on topic for our off topic discussion. You guys probably haven't seen Australia's drink driving campaign. It goes like this: If you drink and drive, your a bloody idiot. I'm serious. If you don't believe me, I'll find a website. Yes, our government is full of morons, drunken morons!! laugh.gif
Queenie
QUOTE (Enslaved @ Mar 25 2004, 02:45 PM)
Oh and on topic for our off topic discussion. You guys probably haven't seen Australia's drink driving campaign. It goes like this: If you drink and drive, your a bloody idiot.

teehee... thats cool!! laugh.gif

We always have Des in England!! (Des is our designated driver!!) laugh.gif
Enslaved
QUOTE (Queenie @ Mar 25 2004, 10:48 PM)
We always have Des in England!! (Des is our designated driver!!) laugh.gif

Ya think we'd have something thoughtful like that. But nooo, its up to us to think of having a designated driver. Cuz of course, abusing us is going to stop us from drink driving.

Other than that we have the good old "Dont Drink and Drive" and they've just come up with a new campaign "Dont Drink and Swim". I was in Bali so it doesn't really count that I was breaking that rule rolleyes.gif
Queenie
QUOTE (Enslaved @ Mar 25 2004, 02:57 PM)
"Dont Drink and Swim".

LMAO... Suppose it is a very dangerous thing to do tho... depends what your drinking aswell tho!! laugh.gif
Enslaved
I guess so. The pool I was swimming in was more dangerous tho. It was about waist deep near the pool bar, but had a 45o angle drop where it went deeper. Quite often we would accidentally fall down the "slope" (as we so affectionately named it). Although most of the time we were screaming out "save the drink, save the drink!!!" cuz no one wants pool water in their drink rolleyes.gif

Moral of the story: Don't drink and swim near slopes.
Queenie
QUOTE (Enslaved @ Mar 25 2004, 03:10 PM)
I guess so. The pool I was swimming in was more dangerous tho. It was about waist deep near the pool bar, but had a 45o angle drop where it went deeper. Quite often we would accidentally fall down the "slope" (as we so affectionately named it). Although most of the time we were screaming out "save the drink, save the drink!!!" cuz no one wants pool water in their drink rolleyes.gif

Moral of the story: Don't drink and swim near slopes.

lol... saving the drink is always important!! laugh.gif
Pixelgoth
AHEM! *cough cough*

Someone is going off topic

*points at Queenie and Enslaved*

Thanks for the outfit by the way. Very sexy and flattering.

Get back to the cheerleading you lot!!! evil.gif

*cracks whip*
Queenie
eeepp... she noticed!! tongue.gif

\O/ \O/ \O. /O. .O. .O/ .O. \O/ \O\ \O/

wOOt... on topic again!! Looks like i'm doing exercises rather than cheerleading tho?! huh.gif
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
had a good weekend too thanks smile.gif

just got my coursework that's due in tomorrow finished...shocking eh?

\o/ /*\ \o/

p.s. I can see this tread turning into "alcoholic cheerleaders annonymous" ...soon
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (snoo @ Mar 25 2004, 06:55 PM)
p.s. I can see this tread turning into "alcoholic cheerleaders annonymous" ...soon

No thats what the drinking threads for! biggrin.gif tongue.gif
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
there is a drinking thread??? *unobservant* blink.gif unsure.gif
Cath Sparrow
Yup!
It be called Queenie, Cath and Snugglebums drinking thread!

http://www.matazone.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=7419
franken-sarah
Yep, drinking thread.... full of boozy goodness - as is this thread but we have more pvc here!! wink.gif
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
oooh THAT drinking thread! ph34r.gif

speaking of PVC...should I wear a PVC dress if I go to Daedalus' formal with him?
Enslaved
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Mar 26 2004, 12:34 AM)
AHEM! *cough cough*

Someone is going off topic

*points at Queenie and Enslaved*

Thanks for the outfit by the way.  Very sexy and flattering.

Get back to the cheerleading you lot!!! evil.gif

*cracks whip*

*thinks Pixiegoth looks uber-hot in new outfit* biggrin.gif

Will you accept Cath as a sacrifice for my going off topic? *pleads* unsure.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Enslaved @ Mar 26 2004, 12:51 PM)
Will you accept Cath as a sacrifice for my going off topic? *pleads* unsure.gif

Now don't get me wrong, I'm the first one to admit I like a good sacrifice but Cath is a pivotol member of our cheerleading group and I'd rather not lose her! biggrin.gif

Perhaps you could just sacrifice that bottle of vodka to me instead? wink.gif
Enslaved
*looks at bottle of vodka*
*looks at Pixiegoth*
*looks at Pixiegoth*

Hmm otay sad.gif

*bows before the Almighty Goth Cheerleader Goddess Pixiegoth and carefully places precious bottle of vodka at her feet*
Queenie
QUOTE (Enslaved @ Mar 26 2004, 01:11 PM)
*looks at Pixiegoth*
*looks at Pixiegoth*

Hmm otay sad.gif

Wow!! You gave up the vodka!!

*looks at my bottle* Nah... i'm holding on to this!! wink.gif

Snoo PVC dress = GOOD!! In my mind smile.gif But what is this about Daedalus and formal...?! Have i missed something?! unsure.gif
Enslaved
QUOTE (Queenie @ Mar 26 2004, 10:39 PM)
QUOTE (Enslaved @ Mar 26 2004, 01:11 PM)
*looks at Pixiegoth*
*looks at Pixiegoth*

Hmm otay  sad.gif

Wow!! You gave up the vodka!!

Uh huh. I have great faith in the Almighty Goth Cheerleader Goddess Pixiegoth. I'm sure I will be blessed with many hot goth cheerleaders biggrin.gif

*would like a pat on the head too*
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
QUOTE (Queenie @ Mar 26 2004, 02:39 PM)
Snoo PVC dress = GOOD!! In my mind smile.gif But what is this about Daedalus and formal...?! Have i missed something?! unsure.gif

his 6th form leavers doo thingy majobbeh...he asked me if I wanted to go with him unsure.gif

argh!
Queenie
QUOTE (Enslaved @ Mar 26 2004, 02:45 PM)

*pats you on the head!!*

That good enough?! Or you want Sam to pat you on the head?! huh.gif teehee...

\O/ .O/ \O. \O/ .O. \O/ .O. \O. .O/ *O*
Queenie
QUOTE (snoo @ Mar 26 2004, 02:53 PM)
QUOTE (Queenie @ Mar 26 2004, 02:39 PM)
Snoo PVC dress = GOOD!! In my mind  smile.gif But what is this about Daedalus and formal...?! Have i missed something?! unsure.gif

his 6th form leavers doo thingy majobbeh...he asked me if I wanted to go with him unsure.gif

argh!

As in Daedalus off the forum?! awww... wub.gif
Cath Sparrow
Yay! Iget to be pivotol! Cool! cool.gif

Yay! For Snoo and PVC and formal thingy!

Hey I'm willing to sacrifice a bottle of Pernod for you Sam if you want?!! tongue.gif

Why are you alway trying to kill me Nat?! huh.gif
Queenie
QUOTE (Cath @ Mar 26 2004, 03:12 PM)
Why are you alway trying to kill me Nat?! huh.gif

She is jealous of your beauty and charm?! cool.gif
Enslaved
QUOTE (Queenie @ Mar 26 2004, 11:07 PM)
QUOTE (Enslaved @ Mar 26 2004, 02:45 PM)

*pats you on the head!!*

That good enough?! Or you want Sam to pat you on the head?! huh.gif teehee...

That was pretty good smile.gif But me wants Sam to pat head *falls to floor in a state of euphoria* laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.