Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cheerleading Cult
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (Enslaved @ Feb 20 2004, 01:29 PM)
otay... so can I have a sparkly thong :>

*munches on a muffin whilst starting at Goth Cheerleaders* happy.gif

Speak nicely to Pixie and she might let you have one! biggrin.gif
Pixelgoth
Of course you can Nat! There's no bias here biggrin.gif

*hands Nat sparkly goth cheerleader outfit*

Now go shake that booty with the rest of them

*looks over to Goth Cheerleaders*

Hey! dry.gif Who said you could stop cheering! tongue.gif

*sits back in spangly Goth throne and surveys all she rules* laugh.gif
Queenie
I like the idea of kilts happy.gif ok...

*shakes pom poms for Sam then does some weird flippy things*

laugh.gif GO SAM GO GO GO SAM!!! laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif WWWWOOOOOO!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif

Great fun!!!
franken-sarah
I'm goin across to muffin cult to thrash them with my leather fetish pom-poms!! ph34r.gif
Queenie
QUOTE (franken-sarah @ Feb 20 2004, 09:53 PM)
I'm goin across to muffin cult to thrash them with my leather fetish pom-poms!! ph34r.gif

They were being kinda hatefull!!! I mean we are good cheerleaders sad.gif

...hates a strong word!! *waves pom poms to cheer self up from nasty comment*
franken-sarah
Where's MarkSlut - he likes "dressing up"!! ph34r.gif

He could join our deviant cheerleaders!! wink.gif And Spoon likes bondage tape - hey, there's a theme here isn't there?? wink.gif wink.gif
Cath Sparrow
/o/\o\\o\\o/\o//o/\o\/o//o/
Enslaved
Of course you can Nat! There's no bias here

*hands Nat sparkly goth cheerleader outfit*

Now go shake that booty with the rest of them

Cheers Sam *puts sparkly thong on head*

I'm not good at the whole 'cheerleading thing' *is australian aka non-cheerleadery*

*sits on floor oogling at Goth Cheerleaders laugh.gif
Alaric
Ye Scurvy dogs better watch what ye say about me cult... or i'll swashbucket the lot of ye! arrrrr...
Enslaved
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUFFIN-MAD PIRATES!!!!

*clutches leg of Goth Cheerleader*

*looks up*

blink.gif
Cath Sparrow
Pycho Pompom at the ready!
franken-sarah
COMMENCE THRASHING!!

*carefully removes Nat from leg before rushing off brandishing fetish pom-poms*
Enslaved
*searches nervously for another Goth Cheerleader leg* unsure.gif

*hands out Spikey Attack Pom-Pom's and well wishes for battle*

*creats an army of Goth Cheerleader Ninja's* (seriously what is that smiley supposed to be?!?!?)

\ ph34r.gif /
|u u|
/___\
| | | |
jessipuff
Ooh I'm up for this. Fishnets anyone?
Queenie
QUOTE (jessipuff @ Feb 22 2004, 01:21 PM)
Ooh I'm up for this. Fishnets anyone?

fishnets!? *checks list* YEP!!! wink.gif Can have them!! *giggles*

*grabs pom poms an charges with Cath an Sarah* laugh.gif
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
I'm under orders to join so I hereby offer my services!

I like the idea of bondage kilts...ohh the funkyness! Now all I need is decent legs!

*grabs some pom poms*

\o/ /*\ \o/ oooh cartwheeley!
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (snoo @ Feb 22 2004, 03:22 PM)
I'm under orders to join so I hereby offer my services!

I like the idea of bondage kilts...ohh the funkyness! Now all I need is decent legs!

*grabs some pom poms*

\o/ /*\ \o/ oooh cartwheeley!

Glad you could join us just whatch you self with them pompoms there a bit dangerous! dry.gif biggrin.gif

If were having fishnets they got to be stockings!!! biggrin.gif
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
QUOTE (Cath @ Feb 22 2004, 03:30 PM)
them pompoms there a bit dangerous! dry.gif biggrin.gif

hmm...I think you need to be trained in the art of snake handing to be allowed to use them...they have minds of their own...eeeeek!
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (snoo @ Feb 22 2004, 04:12 PM)
QUOTE (Cath @ Feb 22 2004, 03:30 PM)
them pompoms there a bit dangerous! dry.gif  biggrin.gif

hmm...I think you need to be trained in the art of snake handing to be allowed to use them...they have minds of their own...eeeeek!

I surpose that's what we get for useing cat-o-nine tails for pompoms! dry.gif But they look so cool and are SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! much fun! evil.gif biggrin.gif
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
hehe I think I'm gonna need to practice a bit before I should be allowed out in public with them evil.gif

*locks herself in a padded cell with the cat-o-nine-tails pompoms*
Cath Sparrow
GO SNOO!

\o//o/\o\\o/
Sinewmire
blink.gif
*wipes away excess saliva*
This is the first time I've ever seriously considered joining a sports team of some kind.
*tries not to stare. Fails.*
starflowah
Hey, can I join? I've always wanted to be a goth cheerleader!
Queenie
Course you can join... welcome welcome to the wonderful cheerleading cult!!!

I haven't seen Sam in a while... why has she not come to check our progress!? I've been working you all very hard!! *giggles*

GO TEAM GO!!!

\0/ \0\ /0/ \0/ \0. .0/ .0. \0/

FANTASTIC!! wink.gif

...glad to see you joined snoo... didn't tell you to whatso ever!! wink.gif tongue.gif
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
no, not at all...pure free will!

Just thinking, what do you think of leg warmers? Take them out of context and they can be super sexy...just not chili peppers style blink.gif
Cath Sparrow
Leg warmer wont go with the corsets!!!! mad.gif dry.gif
and anyway if we add any more to these outfits there will be way to much coverage going on! ohmy.gif biggrin.gif
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
good point, sorry, I have a leg warmer thing at the moment

maybe we could encorporate them into the pom poms?

maybe I should just shut up about leg warmers?
jessipuff
Praps the groupies could all wear leg warmers, in a sort of tribute?
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Queenie @ Feb 23 2004, 03:40 PM)
I haven't seen Sam in a while... why has she not come to check our progress!? I've been working you all very hard!! *giggles*

Ah but you see I am omnipresent therefore I do not need to check you as I can see you all the time! wink.gif

Well done ladies, keep up the good work

*sits back down in Goth throne, crosses Goth clad legs, lights a cigarette and watches her Little Goth Girls shake their booty and pom poms*

laugh.gif
Cath Sparrow
*Shake shake jiggle jiggle shake shake* tongue.gif
Queenie
QUOTE (Cath @ Feb 24 2004, 07:20 PM)
*Shake shake jiggle jiggle shake shake* tongue.gif

Why is it when i read that Outkast come into my head?!

*grabs pom poms* Shake shake shake shake shake...

eeepp... bad Lea!! unsure.gif
starflowah
*shake shake shake*
Go team!!

Just curious, do Goth cheerleaders actually cheer, or do they just scowl at the opposition? blink.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (starflowah @ Feb 25 2004, 02:44 AM)
Just curious, do Goth cheerleaders actually cheer, or do they just scowl at the opposition? blink.gif

Mmm, good question!

Personally I just sit in my Goth throne in my Goth outfit and scowl but I couldn't speak for my ickle Goth cheerleaders wink.gif

Lea? unsure.gif Can you answer this one?
Sir Psycho Sexy
more to the point, can you make a cheerleading routine to something like tool? (the band)
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Feb 25 2004, 01:58 PM)
more to the point, can you make a cheerleading routine to something like tool? (the band)

Tool? NO! tongue.gif Sisters of Mercy, Type O Negative, HIM, Ministry....we can! biggrin.gif Anyone think of a really good Goth band????
Marsyas
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Feb 25 2004, 08:58 AM)

Hehe...I'd like to see any cheerleading squad, goth or otherwise, do a routine to all those mixed compound meters...whu-hoah let the good times roll...laugh.gif
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
nothing is impossible unless you don't try

*tries*

I'll get back to you...I may be some time blink.gif
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Feb 25 2004, 02:22 PM)
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Feb 25 2004, 01:58 PM)

Tool? NO! tongue.gif Sisters of Mercy, Type O Negative, HIM, Ministry....we can! biggrin.gif Anyone think of a really good Goth band????

Feilds of the Nephlim, The Cult, Souxsie and the Banshees, The Mission I can go on if you want?
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Cath @ Feb 25 2004, 06:48 PM)
Feilds of the Nephlim, The Cult, Souxsie and the Banshees, The Mission I can go on if you want?

I said GOOD goth bands...... laugh.gif.....I'm only joking tongue.gif

Personally I like Stabbing Westward but they aren't really goth more industrial. There is always NIN but I think we should go with Sisters or Ministry. Temple of love, love, love... *sings while sitting on Goth throne*
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Feb 26 2004, 12:44 PM)
QUOTE (Cath @ Feb 25 2004, 06:48 PM)

I said GOOD goth bands...... laugh.gif.....I'm only joking tongue.gif

Personally I like Stabbing Westward but they aren't really goth more industrial. There is always NIN but I think we should go with Sisters or Ministry. Temple of love, love, love... *sings while sitting on Goth throne*

*acciedentlly whips Sam while practiceing with pompoms* tongue.gif

NIN's could be fun 'Head like a hole I got your soul I'd rather die than give you controll'. But you definatly can't beat a good bit of The Sisters (I seen them live!! biggrin.gif ) 'Hey now, hey now now sing this corsion to me hey now hey now now.....
franken-sarah
Hee! Hee! I'm sure James Maynard Keenan is already a goth-cheerleader - he certainly has similar dress sense!! laugh.gif

SNOO!! Put those leg-warmers away - don't make me take one of my pom-poms to you!!!! wink.gif
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
could I wear them in my hair???

ok, ok, I'll put them away...I'm not obsessed, honest sad.gif
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (snoo @ Feb 26 2004, 08:37 PM)
could I wear them in my hair???

ok, ok, I'll put them away...I'm not obsessed, honest sad.gif

Confiscates Snoo's leg warmers. mad.gif Bad Snoo! *Waves Pompom threateningly!* Dont make me do it! dry.gif tongue.gif
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
*goes and sulks in her padded cell*

I hope the leg warmer withdrawal symptoms aren't too bad unsure.gif but I shall do it for the cult!
Queenie
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Feb 25 2004, 11:29 AM)
QUOTE (starflowah @ Feb 25 2004, 02:44 AM)
Just curious, do Goth cheerleaders actually cheer, or do they just scowl at the opposition?  blink.gif

Mmm, good question!

Personally I just sit in my Goth throne in my Goth outfit and scowl but I couldn't speak for my ickle Goth cheerleaders wink.gif

Lea? unsure.gif Can you answer this one?

ooooohh ummm!!! I dunno?!!!? I think we should do a little cheering of course... with it being the whole definition of a cheerleader but we can also do some scowling if people want!! I'm not very good at scowling tho... unless someone really pees me off!! laugh.gif

I think Cath was doing some pole dancing before somewhere!! wink.gif wOOt go Cath!! Our cheerleading isn't exactally like american cheerleading tho so i suppose anything goes!! To any decent music!! I'll try out the whole cheer thing to Tool with Snoo, will be a challenge!!

*runs off to find Snoo in padded cell so we can practise!!*
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
woo! I can't scowl either! I just end up feeling silly!

padded cells are a great place to practise cos it doesn't hurt if you fall over and there are no windows for people to spy on you!!!

\o/ /*\ \o/
Queenie
Yay... lets get to it!!

*puts Tool cd in cd player an turns up full blast* Any preferance on song SPS?

(pssst... I watched the Brand New video sooo many times today!! gah... i love him!! *giggles*)
cUt3 KiTYgUrL
im a junor cheerleeder @ my skool!! i learnt a nu cheer today! clap clap Yay US! clap clap BOO YOU!!! can i be in the cult?
Tigersong
I think the cult was *designed* for you dearie.
RhapsodyofFire
::peeks at whats been going on with wide eyes...hmm...:: Nice squad! And thongs laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.