Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cheerleading Cult
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
*joins in with the spangly cheer*

yay!
Cath Sparrow
Us on track in this thread surly that's not allowed???? blink.gif
Enslaved
*runs into thread, grabs Cath's bra strap....pulls.....lets go* THWAP!!!!

Eehehehe laugh.gif

YAY! Off topic again!
Cath Sparrow
*Starts chasing Nat round dungeon!* I'll get you for that!!! But Yay for being off topic! tongue.gif
franken-sarah
Stop it - STOP IT!!

Or I'll be forced to do a bra-strap cheer! wink.gif
Enslaved
*Stops running and looks at Sarah, pitiful expression on face*

Mm sowwy sad.gif
Cath Sparrow
*stands looking petulant* But it's fun being off topic! rolleyes.gif
Queenie
*staggers into Cheerleading HQ*

Hell...*hic*...o peo...*hic*ple.

Hows *hic* y'all doing?! *trys to rest against table but falls on the floor*
Did *hic* you... *hic* a...*hic*...ll miss me?! *closes eyes and begins to snore*

AAAAHHHH!!! I'm alive *waves hand around* I'm alive... *hic* I brought *hic* so Vodka and *hic* Tequila back *hic*

*passes out*
gothictheysay
*runs in and snatches tequila, although has never been in this cult and does not really plan on joining, just wants to poop the party ph34r.gif tongue.gif)
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
Queenieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

*hugs Lea*

welcome back oh great alkefrolic one! I missed ya smile.gif
Enslaved
Queenels!!!!!!!!

*jumps up and down on Queenie*

BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE

I missed you! ... and alcohol! laugh.gif
Pixelgoth
*adopts booming omnipresent goddess voice*

Welcome back Queenie. Although I have been watching you all this time.....yes all this time (so I know what you were getting up to you dirty wench!) it is lovely to see you back in this thread at last.

Sorry, where are my manners *looks for them fruitlessly*

Hi to everyone else! biggrin.gif

Oh yeah and..........

Give me a W \O/
Give me an e \O/
Give me an e \O/
Give me a J \O/

Whatavya' got? WeeJ!!!!! Happy Birthday bunniepie wink.gif

\O/ [O] \O/ [O] \O/ [O] \O/ [O] \O/ [O] \O/
Cath Sparrow
Yayness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy birthday Weej!! |o//*\\o/

More Yayness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lea's back!!!!

*Jumps on Gothictheysay to stop alchol being nicked* See what you forgot is we are all being cheerleader so were uber fit and athletic espeacially when it comes to alchol!!
Enslaved
Oooh ooh! I think punishment is in order!!! *looks at Gothictheysay, brandishing knife, evil glimmer in eyes*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEJY!!!

*waves hi to Sam* haven't seen you around, Oh Omnipresent One.
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Enslaved @ May 7 2004, 09:19 PM)
*waves hi to Sam* haven't seen you around, Oh Omnipresent One.

You don't have to! rolleyes.gif I'm omnipresent not omnivisible! tongue.gif
Queenie
*awakes from alcoholic comatized state*

Hell to you my chums!! laugh.gif

Don't worry about the alcohol i have much more... they told me that i would have a life times supply of Tequila and Vodka. In our case i think we will have a couple of weks worth of alcohol and indeed we are uber fit!! *pffft* What does Gothictheysay think they are up to... we will get it back in the end and Nat becareful with those knives damn it!! ANd I'm afraid Gothictheysay you could never poop our sorta party it's well it's just too damn cool!!

Thank you for my welcome o mistress of us minions glad that i was missed by someone so high a rank as you *bows* But please do stop watching me so very much i don't want you knowing every single detail that i get up to wink.gif teehee... Now... lets get to business... *twists the cap on the first bottle of Tequila and begins to pour shots*

\o/ .o/ \o. \o/ \o\ \o. /o/ .o/ \o/

Queenie is back in business... laugh.gif
franken-sarah
QUOTE (Enslaved @ May 7 2004, 09:06 AM)
Queenels!!!!!!!!

*jumps up and down on Queenie*

BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE

I missed you! ... and alcohol! laugh.gif

Nat, you didn't do that wiv your bare butt did ya??? wink.gif
Enslaved
Hehe,I didn't think anyone would notice huh.gif

I just feel so... FREE! biggrin.gif

Underwear is so constricting rolleyes.gif
franken-sarah
Hee-Hee!! Perhaps we need a new angle, girls..... butt-naked cheerleaders!! Saves on expensive fetish costumes! wink.gif
Queenie
I'm not getting my ass out for no one... unless how much they willing to pay!! wink.gif
franken-sarah
Ha! Ha! I'm sure a flash would be worth a few quid!! wink.gif

Anyway, I've just had a rethink and have decided naked cheerleading isn't such a good idea cos of chaffing whilst pole dancing.... and where do the punters stick the cash if you've not got a thong on?? blink.gif
Enslaved
QUOTE (franken-sarah @ May 16 2004, 03:31 AM)
.... and where do the punters stick the cash if you've not got a thong on??  blink.gif

Silly Sarah... they put it here... *bends ova*. Tehehehe biggrin.gif
Cath Sparrow
And asfor the chaffing thats what oil's for! tongue.gif

But anyway if I got my ass out it would obscure the sun so not going to happen! dry.gif
franken-sarah
Excellent - a celebratory eclipse!!

*shakes butt and stuffs a fiver in Nats "recepticle" - damn, she's lucky I just used my last fifty pence piece!!* blink.gif

Oh, and the problem with the oil is that if you use that you'll never stay on the pole at all - you need some friction or you'll slide off completely... I can see we're going to have to go back to pole-dancing classes kids!
Queenie
YAY!! Gets in the queue for pole dancing lessons!! *looks self up and down* Yea... I'm fully clothed let us proceed!!
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (franken-sarah @ May 16 2004, 09:29 PM)
Excellent - a celebratory eclipse!!

*shakes butt and stuffs a fiver in Nats "recepticle" - damn, she's lucky I just used my last fifty pence piece!!* blink.gif

Oh, and the problem with the oil is that if you use that you'll never stay on the pole at all - you need some friction or you'll slide off completely... I can see we're going to have to go back to pole-dancing classes kids!

The Oil just adds to the fun though! tongue.gif
Enslaved
QUOTE (franken-sarah @ May 17 2004, 04:29 AM)

huh.gif
Pixelgoth
Surely this must be one of the longest threads of pointlessness we've had on this board biggrin.gif

HURRAH! laugh.gif

*does little cheer in honour*

\O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/

Not sure about the nakedness. I have too many wobbley and bumpy bits to be showing them off like that. I also hate chaffing. Chaffing is bad! blink.gif
Queenie
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ May 18 2004, 02:56 PM)
Surely this must be one of the longest threads of pointlessness we've had on this board biggrin.gif

HURRAH! laugh.gif

YIPPEE!! laugh.gif
franken-sarah
YAY!! We rule at being pointless... should I cheer now or go pout in a corner??? blink.gif

CHEER!! \o/\o/\o/\o/
Pixelgoth
*bump*

Not only to increase my post count but to get this thread back up the board. There are way too many other threads crowding this one to the bottom when it should rightfully be up the top! dry.gif

laugh.gif
Enslaved
I agree, this is the best, longest running, pointless thread. We should celebrate with million's and tequila laugh.gif
Pixelgoth
Errrr....don't we do that anyway? unsure.gif
Queenie
YAY!! *gets out the millions and Tequila*

PARTAAAY!!
Cath Sparrow
Party! Yay!
Pixelgoth
Why is it that whenever I come back on the board in the mornings this thread is always well down the Daft list underneath loads of other less exciting threads! wink.gif Come on people, post pointless cheerleader crap! dry.gif

\O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/

laugh.gif

I demand it of you as your omnipresent owner.

*glares hypnotically at Goth Cheerleader Troop*

YOU...WILL...OBEY...ME!
Enslaved
I suddenly had the unexplainable urge to post pointless cheerleader crap.

CHEER CHEER CHEER.

blink.gif
Pixelgoth
Yes! Yes! That's right my pretties!

Post....pointless....cheerleader....crap! evil.gif ph34r.gif
Cath Sparrow
blink.gif MUST DO CHEERLEADER STUFF!!!!!

\O/\O/\O/\O/
franken-sarah
*hangs head in shame further to lecture from omnipresent one*

I post on our pointless, but hugely enteraining, thread every time I switch on my pooter... ok, that's not every day but I do try!!

And look, I have a new thong... now with extra spangles - the oily pole wore the sequins off of the last one! blink.gif
Cath Sparrow
OOpps! It was falling again!!

\o/\o/\o/
Enslaved
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ May 20 2004, 10:54 PM)
Yes!  Yes!  That's right my pretties!

Post....pointless....cheerleader....crap! evil.gif ph34r.gif

Is....this......pointless......enuf?
Pixelgoth
Is....this......pointless......enuf?

Yes. Thank you. rolleyes.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Well done girlies, keep it up! wink.gif

I shall be checking on you on Monday and I want to see further improvement......and more sequins......and less clothes.......and more poles........and......er......bye!

*runs away whooping like a mad woman*
Queenie
*looks round* Sequins... check Less clothes... *looks down at self* ummm... check More poles... *looks round cheerleading HQ* i do believe check

Now to business... *runs and jumps at one of the poles* YAY!! Look at me...

Open the doors and let the weekend profits thrive!! laugh.gif

Have we ever actually opened our Cheerleading HQ to the public?! blink.gif
Cath Sparrow
Nope! it's all been for personal gratification!!! biggrin.gif
Queenie
Maybe we should think about opening it for the money etc... I'm kinda skint and it's hindering my drinking seem to not be able to afford as much vodka and tequila as i used too... and the millions... there just making a hole in my pocket!! unsure.gif
Cath Sparrow
Icould do with some more cash to so it sounds like a plan to me!
Pixelgoth
Yes but as my biatches you have to remember that you would only see a small amount of the profits and I would be rolling in it! laugh.gif However I would make sure you had a mansion to live in......like the Playboy Bunnies wink.gif
Queenie
Oh a Pixiegoth mansion... I like the sound of that!! laugh.gif

Hey any money that rolled in at the moment would be good!! So let us officially open for business!! laugh.gif

*runs off to put introductory night costume on*
Cath Sparrow
*gets all giggly and girl and runs off to put her best costume for opening night.* tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.