Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cheerleading Cult
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
franken-sarah
QUOTE (Queenie @ Jun 27 2004, 11:55 AM)
[hmmm... *looks at ceiling* Who put that there? And when? huh.gif

I assume that you are referring to the gimp-esque cage that I hung form the ceiling?? Well, it's there for when I catch a hold of the Huffy Omipresent One who's just run off to her turret!!

Ok, if we lay a trail of Millions and alcohol we should be able to catch her! wink.gif

*wanders off muttering - can't believe She Who Must Be Obeyed is in a huff with me... will have to give her extra special girly snog*
Queenie
Oh ok... just so i'm up to scratch!! Don't like missing so much all the time these days... this old place keeps changing!!

*falls over empty bottle of vodka* We really should maybe clean up!! Someones going to get hurt!!

*sumersaults (sp) over all other empty bottles of alcohol*
Enslaved
*follows the trail of Millions and Alcohol, consuming it as she goes*
Queenie
QUOTE (Enslaved @ Jun 28 2004, 06:43 AM)
*follows the trail of Millions and Alcohol, consuming it as she goes*

eh lady... *pokes* Your not meant to be following that... blink.gif It's meant to be for the omnipresent one!! Go find her and make Her follow it!!

tut tut tut... *hands you your own millions*
Enslaved
*sits down with own Millions in hand and munches away*

MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH
Queenie
Good Enslaved *pats you on the head* But i told you to go find the all seeing all knowing one!!
{Gothic Angel}
Id just like to jump into this thread v v late and say Cheerleaders scare the hell outa me. To the point where im going as a (gothic style) one to a couple of Halloween parties this year tongue.gif
Queenie
Preppy cheerleaders -GO TEAM GO - scared the hell out of me... and i made the thread!! But gothic cheerleaders like me and my minions i mean Pixiegoth's minions i mean comrads well we are just amazing so there is no need to be scared of us!! Join us *out streches arm* tee hee...

That sounds really cool dressing up as one for halloween parties... you going as we describe them or are you thinking you'll need to be wearing more than a sparkly thong and holding cat-o-nine tail pom poms?! laugh.gif unsure.gif
When we work we wear more trust me... Pixiegoth demands we do... blink.gif
{Gothic Angel}
*Tries to prevent arm streatching out to Queenie* No... must... resist... gothic... cheerleadery... goodness.... biggrin.gif

Im going for more than a thong+whip I think. Theres a big group of us going to Chessington theme park's Fright Night, My bf included, and I dont really think mommy would approve lol. laugh.gif Im going for my "fishnet" (patterned) tights and full length gloves, with mah lil red "bondage" skirt and FMBs. Also a corset. I will have a corset. And Pom poms ofc biggrin.gif

No I'm not dressing up for Dan. Whatever gave you that idea? rolleyes.gif
Queenie
QUOTE ({Gothic Angel} @ Jun 28 2004, 04:17 PM)
*Tries to prevent arm streatching out to Queenie* No... must... resist... gothic... cheerleadery... goodness.... biggrin.gif

Im going for more than a thong+whip I think. Theres a big group of us going to Chessington theme park's Fright Night, My bf included, and I dont really think mommy would approve lol. laugh.gif Im going for my "fishnet" (patterned) tights and full length gloves, with mah lil red "bondage" skirt and FMBs. Also a corset. I will have a corset. And Pom poms ofc biggrin.gif

No I'm not dressing up for Dan. Whatever gave you that idea? rolleyes.gif

HA *laughs manically* Got you now!! *dances round you - will get others to aswell when they are on line* tee hee... being a cheerleader is fun... well our sort of cheerleader. All we seem to do is drink copiously and i'm not sure we do anything else... i'll have to look back some pages!!

That sounds cool what your dressing up in... *envious* ...going to get uni friends to dress up now!! I never said you were dressing up for anyone!! unsure.gif ph34r.gif
{Gothic Angel}
Lol. Well actually, I am so it doesnt matter anyway tongue.gif

Yay! Copious drinking! Chick drinks or other drinks? tongue.gif
Queenie
QUOTE ({Gothic Angel} @ Jun 28 2004, 04:35 PM)
Yay! Copious drinking! Chick drinks or other drinks? tongue.gif

All drinks, every drink, any drink you can think of, any drink you can make up... Get the idea!!?

Pixiegoth has something against Pernod tho... but i have a stash of it hidden somewhere if you wanted a bottle!!? Other than that... *hands you a shot of Tequila* ...welcome to the Cheerleading Cult!! *hands you your uniform and pom poms* Be careful with the pom poms don't want anyones eyes taken out!!
{Gothic Angel}
Woohoo!

*drinks tequila*

*gets in2 uniform*

(see im so easily lead astray tongue.gif)
Queenie
tee hee... YAY!!

*shows you around Cheerleading House - called Pixie Mansion* This is where we live... we normally just spend most of our time in Pixiegoth's room but if you want to go somewhere else well... huh.gif ...can if you want!!

*shows you round Cheerleading Workplace* This is where we work... don't really have a name for it!! You see Dave and Jesse over there... they are our cleaners, they used to be in some bands but Snoo and i stole them. We are open most nights and just cheer for the punters and occassionally do lap and pole dancing. Enslaved is normally chained to the wall aswell but for some reason we have let her lose... must be her birthday!! tongue.gif
{Gothic Angel}
Oooh! I can already pole/lap dance! Yay for me I wont suck at this. Well... you know what I mean lol wink.gif
Queenie
lol... YAY!!!

All is well in the house of Cheer!! Well i'm going to go drink large amounts in the Pixie Mansion while i wait for the others to come home. You are free to join?!

*hands you bottles of vodka and Tequila*
{Gothic Angel}
Lol given I've just given my b/f a link to this thread I'll practise some dancing in uniform tongue.gif

*dances*
Queenie
Lol... why would your boyfriend want a link to this thread... unsure.gif

tee hee... dance lady dance...
{Gothic Angel}
Lol. He didnt. I told him I joined a gothy cheerleading cult and he got confused. So I had to show him. Bless him.

Where is everyone else?

*Is dancing alone* unsure.gif
Queenie
I'm here!! *dances with you*

I'll try poke some others to join in!! Snoo and Cath were around somewhere before!!
Cath Sparrow
Sorry wandering but back now!!! *pulls out bottle of Absinth* fancied a change! biggrin.gif *pulls out millions* So what we up to pole, lap or cheer? tongue.gif
{Gothic Angel}
Oooh pole definately wink.gif Pass us some of that Absinthe while its still available tongue.gif
Queenie
eh... ladies!! Chuck your absinthe this way!! *downs half the bottle then staggers towards the pole, outstreches hand but misses by miles and falls to the floor*

I'm ok... unsure.gif
Cath Sparrow
So how many poles do we have I lost count???? *passes bottle round*
Queenie
*gets back up off the floor and wipes herself down*

How many cheerleaders we got now?! *staggers up on to the podium*
Cath Sparrow
I lost count on that one to! biggrin.gif
Queenie
*twirls round and round the pole* Weeee... i feel a bit sick... unsure.gif

*stops spinning and sits on the floor with head in hands*
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
wheeeeeeee! I'm here...

yay for padded rooms (floors included)

*bounces holding onto a pole so as not to fall over*
Queenie
urgh... don't bounce the room too much. Dave and Jesse have done their weekly clean already!! laugh.gif
Cath Sparrow
*passes Lea a bucket* *collapes in heap next to her* Well I tried but the booze kept calling! biggrin.gif
Queenie
*looks up at Cath, eyes dodging everywhere* Cath, i can't see properly... I don't like absinthe sad.gif
Cath Sparrow
Ok we'll go back to the tequila. biggrin.gif
Queenie
*takes a bottle of Tequila and carefully swigs from the bottle, like magic jumps up again* I'm fine!!! Yay!! Lets open the doors and let the buisness roll!! I have a 36year old wanting to be my sugar daddy i'm sure he will give us enough money!! laugh.gif
Queenie
Snoo... Dave and Jesse look bored!! wink.gif
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
dang it!

They know plain well that all they have to do to stop being bored around here is to strip and try out the poles...*drools and zones out just thinking about it*

*gets a whip and raises an eyebrow in Dave and Jesse's direction* No harm in giving them a little push, eh?
Queenie
*sits on the edge of her seat swigging at a bottle of vodka*

tee hee... look at them our little minions!! wub.gif *gawps at Dave* ...you know i'd forgotten just how... *grabs Dave and leads him back to Pixie Mansion*
starflowah
*staggers in and looks blearily around*
Oooh, vodka! For me? You shouldn't have.
Queenie
*comes back out of the Pixie Mansion*

Someone left vodka?! On it's own?! What have i told you people?! dry.gif
Pixelgoth
*slaps Queenie* That's for being cheeky madam about the omnipresent one! tongue.gif

*runs off to find Franken-Sarah for girlie snog! wink.gif
Enslaved
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Jun 29 2004, 09:18 PM)
*slaps Queenie* That's for being cheeky madam about the omnipresent one! tongue.gif

*runs off to find Franken-Sarah for girlie snog! wink.gif

*laughs at Queenie then runs after Pixiegoth to watch* tongue.gif
Pixelgoth
I can't find her sad.gif

Don't make me sulk anymore than I have already otherwise I'll have to make you do other things too! wink.gif
{Gothic Angel}
Dave and Jesse are fit? blink.gif Why was I not informed?

*swigs from Tequila bottle*
Queenie
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Jun 29 2004, 01:18 PM)

eh I... wha... What did i do?! huh.gif Whe.. When was i cheaky?

Dave Grohl and Jesse from Brand New... of course their cute!! rolleyes.gif laugh.gif

*runs back to Dave who is now chained to bed* ph34r.gif
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
If you've yoinked Dave then...

*points whip in Jesse's direction*

*shoos him towards the mansion*

hehhee
{Gothic Angel}
Dave Grohl.

Nirvana + Foo Fighters Dave Grohl.

blink.gif

*runs off to find Funeral for a friend's Matt*
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
yes that Dave Grohl

mmm Matt from F4AF...I like the way you think!
Cath Sparrow
*gives Pixiegoth a girlie snog*
that better? tongue.gif
starflowah
QUOTE (Queenie @ Jun 29 2004, 10:22 PM)
Someone left vodka?! On it's own?!

It's not on its own anymore tongue.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Cath @ Jun 29 2004, 10:29 PM)
*gives Pixiegoth a girlie snog*
that better? tongue.gif

Thanks wub.gif MUCH better wink.gif

Queenie, you KNOW you've been cheeky at least twice in this thread so don't come the innocent with me! tongue.gif laugh.gif
Queenie
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Jun 30 2004, 01:15 PM)
Queenie, you KNOW you've been cheeky at least twice in this thread so don't come the innocent with me! tongue.gif laugh.gif

sad.gif I sowie... sad.gif What should i do in order to gain forgivness?!

*goes an sulks in a corner, bottom lip quivering*

Matt Davies... Good choice me lady!! wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.