Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cheerleading Cult
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
{Gothic Angel}
Lol he is fitness personified *gazes adoringly at Matt*
Queenie
*waves all the Cheerleaders to stop what they are doing... alcohol consumption, Cheering - God forbid any of that happens anymore -, pole dancing, lap dancing, eating millions, ..., ...anyway waves them all to come and sit around Pixiegoth's bed at the Pixie Mansion*

*clears throat*
Ladies i've asked you to stop what you are doing for the time being because i wanted to just bring us all together so that i am able to say a few things to you all. The main one being thank you... thank you to all of you that have played such a part in the Cheerleading cult that was made on the 15th of February 2004 in honour of our leader Pixiegoth. These 27 pages have been some of the funniest things that i've seen in a long time. And thank you for being part of it smile.gif Lets hope we make another 27 pages... here's hoping... smile.gif From this i think we have all made some really good friends and it's just been a laugh from what was a cult we have extended into a business and a Pixiegoth Mansion... so much better than Playboy Mansion!! But yea... all i really wanted to say was thanks everyone for keeping the Cheerleading cult up at the top and even through the Muffin epidemic and men gawping and the challenge of cheering to Tool we've still stayed strong we are united!! smile.gif Keep it up girlies. *hugs you all and gives you party size bottles of vodka and Tequila and a lifetimes supply of Millions that is concequently only going to last the week*

Our Members... (- i was sad and went through all 27 pages!!)
Pixiegoth - The leader who keeps us paid and well fed!
Queenie -
Cath -
Lygophilia -
Franken-Sarah -
Fallen Element -
Fallen1015 -
Faerieryn -
Candice -
Silver Star Angel Of Da Towers -
WeeJ - The laziest Cheerleader of us all!! tongue.gif
Enslaved -
Jessipuff -
Snoo -
Starflowah -
Polocruch - honourary Cheerleader laugh.gif
Rattgirl -
{Gothic Angel} -

Apologies if i've missed anyone out wink.gif
Cath Sparrow
*me gives us a standing ovation and swigs from bottle of vodka*
Heres to us! Yay!
Queenie
QUOTE (Cath @ Jun 30 2004, 06:17 PM)
*me gives us a standing ovation and swigs from bottle of vodka*
Heres to us! Yay!

damn straight. smile.gif
Pixelgoth
Queenie you have redeemed yourself with such a lovely, moving, stiring speach biggrin.gif

I would like to 2nd the lead cheerleader in her sentiments and say thank you to you all for continuing to honour me with this thread wub.gif

*hands vodka*

Drink, drink and be merry biggrin.gif
{Gothic Angel}
*Cheers and applauds*

*Drinks, drinks and is merry*

*Keeps cheering* biggrin.gif
Queenie
\o/ \o_ \-/ _o/ \o/

*o* *o. .o. .o* *o*

\o\ \o/ \o. .o. .o/ \o/ /o/

*jumps up and down*
Pixelgoth
Keep it going girls. As you may or may not know I need all the cheering up I can get right now sad.gif
Queenie
*huggles Pixiegoth*

You better work teh other girls cause i has to go now sad.gif Not going to be on until september properly now... i'll try to visit occassionally to make sure we are still at the top. smile.gif

*huggles Pixiegoth a bit more* I'm going to miss you my leader sad.gif and our minions of course!! wink.gif
Pab
*sets up an observation point cleverly disguised as a large pile of empty vodka bottles*

*starts watching*
{Gothic Angel}
Nooooooo! Don't leave us! sad.gif *Huggles Queenie*

*huggles Pixiegoth also*
Cath Sparrow
Yay! Hug piles!! *Joins in* come back when you can Lea an I'll keep you up dated on the next Meet.
Enslaved
*Jumps on the hug pile and secretly cops a feel of Cath's boob*

Queenie leaving? sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
Pixelgoth
Hang on, you can't leave without delegating your Lead Cheerleader spot to someone else. Someone has to keep them in line dry.gif

laugh.gif

I'll have to hold auditions me thinks smile.gif

*grabs Pab by the ear* And what do you think YOU'RE doing young man! dry.gif Out, I say, OUT! *slaps Pab's bum* wink.gif
Cath Sparrow
MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME!!!!!! PPPPllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Can I?Can I? *hold hand in waving around*
Pixelgoth
Well in the absence of any one else wanting to do it I now proclaim CATH to be the Head Cheerleader while Queenie is away. Only while she's away mind *wags finger* and don't let the power go to your head rolleyes.gif laugh.gif
Enslaved
*begs to be punnished by Cath*

Puhleease! Don't make me resort to chasing hot cheerleaders with my sharp pokey knife biggrin.gif
{Gothic Angel}
Eek! *runs from pokey knife*

Oh no wait you said hot cheerleaders... my bad tongue.gif
Cath Sparrow
*me punishes Nat for all the times she chased me with a knife!* tongue.gif

Right Girlies lets get to it were going to do the one arm lift! Right grab bottle in one hand and lift to mouth. Use the full arm now girls! biggrin.gif
franken-sarah
*Grabs bottle of vodka and takes lengthy swig*

You put your right leg in, your right leg out, in-out-in-out and shake it all about - oh, dear I appear to have kicked Nat up the behind whilst doing the Hokey-Cokey... good job she actually has here pants on today! wink.gif

Cath, as the new sub-boss In Leas absence, are you gonna slap Pab for leering??

Okay girls form an orderly que for slapping Pabs bear legs!! wink.gif wink.gif
Enslaved
huh.gif ...Oww!
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (franken-sarah @ Jul 7 2004, 10:06 PM)

Okay girls form an orderly que for slapping Pabs bear legs!! wink.gif wink.gif

*adopts matriacal mothering voice*

I've already seen to that young man. Cheeky young whippersnapper that he is! dry.gif He hasn't shown his face again and, if he does, I won't be responsible for my actions! laugh.gif

*adopts normal voice again*

Mind you, if he does come back he is gonna get one helluva' slappin' from you lot wink.gif laugh.gif
{Gothic Angel}
*does Monty Python and the Holy Grail impression*

A spanking! A spanking!

biggrin.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE ({Gothic Angel} @ Jul 8 2004, 12:42 PM)
A spanking! A spanking!

Ooo yes and then the oral sex wink.gif

Hang on, this has already been quoted in this thread hasn't it? blink.gif

Aren't we a bunch of dirty pervs! laugh.gif
{Gothic Angel}
Lol, maybe. But we're just sooo cute happy.gif wink.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE ({Gothic Angel} @ Jul 8 2004, 01:01 PM)
Lol, maybe. But we're just sooo cute happy.gif wink.gif

Well that goes without saying mate! wink.gif laugh.gif
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (franken-sarah @ Jul 7 2004, 11:06 PM)

That was going to be the next exercise! biggrin.gif
Pixelgoth
Looks like he's saved use a job. He's run away biggrin.gif Don't blame him really laugh.gif
franken-sarah
Has he "run to the hills"?? Sorry, couldn't resist another Monty Python reference!!

Lets do a Monty Python cheers in the style of the Knights That Say Ni! biggrin.gif

*scrabbles in wardrobe for armour*
Cath Sparrow
YAy! *Grabs skimpy chain mail out fit like Britneys in the Pepsi ad.*

We are the knights who say NI! and we want a sherubery!

\o/\o/
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Cath @ Jul 11 2004, 06:21 PM)
We are the knights who say NI! and we want a sherubery!

\o/\o/

With a nice white picket fence.....and two levels.....with a path!

laugh.gif
{Gothic Angel}
No... Do not say that word! Eek! He said it again! Oh no! I said it!

biggrin.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE ({Gothic Angel} @ Jul 12 2004, 01:10 PM)
No... Do not say that word! Eek! He said it again! Oh no! I said it!

biggrin.gif

No, no, no *shakes head* that comes AFTER they are the knights that say Ni. In this thread they are still saying "ni". They are not yet the Knights that no longer say Ni! tongue.gif
franken-sarah
Yes, we have yet to become the Knights That Previously Said "Ni" and are now the Knights who say "Ecky, Ecky, Ecky FATANG!!!!!"

NI!!

Nice chainmail Cath - will it rust if I drench you in tequila?? wink.gif
Cath Sparrow
Nope rust Proof!! Woot!
*polishesbreast plate* biggrin.gif
Pixelgoth
*Loads tequila into large water pistol and starts running around shooting everyone*

\O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/

Go me!

Did anyone watched Drop Dead Gorgeous last night? That cheerleader scene is rather like us me thinks! wink.gif
franken-sarah
Didn't see it - though we ARE drop-dead-gorgeous!! wink.gif

Please, set the scene for us if you will....

*claps hands to gather all cheerleaders to sit at Pixie's feet*
Cath Sparrow
Oi! Clappy hand thing my job what with being Lea's stand in! tongue.gif
I didn't see it either so do tell! biggrin.gif
Pixelgoth
Gah, I can't remember it all now. Go rent the movie you lazy sods! tongue.gif I command it as your omnipresent one wink.gif
franken-sarah
PAH!! That wasn't worth either of us doing the clappy hand thing for, Cath!! dry.gif

Well, can we be released from the dungeon, or is this a turret (it's soooo dark and spooky I'm not sure - it definately isn't because this superb thread is a tad disjointed!!!), to go rent it oh Omnipresent One??
Cath Sparrow
Pah!! dry.gif
Enslaved
*Wanders in, insearch of alcohol and sugar fix*
franken-sarah
Passes Nat a nice shiney chainmail thong (it's ok they're rust proof - cath's tested them!!), and a bottle of vodka biggrin.gif

Sorry, no millions cos Lea's away - have to make do with alcohol until the sugar fairy returns!!
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (franken-sarah @ Jul 16 2004, 08:57 PM)
PAH!! That wasn't worth either of us doing the clappy hand thing for, Cath!! dry.gif

Well, can we be released from the dungeon, or is this a turret (it's soooo dark and spooky I'm not sure - it definately isn't because this superb thread is a tad disjointed!!!), to go rent it oh Omnipresent One??

*releases Cath and Franken-Sarah from turret with handy Blockbuster card*

There

*shouts after them*

AND BRING BACK POPCORN! ;P
{Gothic Angel}
Mmmmm... popcorn... chainmail... millions...

I need Tequila god dammit! laugh.gif
franken-sarah
Hon, I think you'll be sick if we give you tequila on top of that lot - and we've had enough problems with alcohol induced vomiting in this turrett!! wink.gif

Cath!! Lets go to BlockBuster - can I get icecream too?? P L E A S E !!!!! Oh, and maybe we should pop a jacket on - chainmail is full of wee holes! laugh.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (franken-sarah @ Jul 19 2004, 09:38 PM)
Cath!! Lets go to BlockBuster - can I get icecream too?? P L E A S E !!!!! Oh, and maybe we should pop a jacket on - chainmail is full of wee holes! laugh.gif

OK, pop off to the video store. Get popcorn and Ben & Jerry's and see if they are still doing that Buy 1 Get 1 Free on ex-rental videos............

wink.gif
franken-sarah
CATH!!!

*shout echos around turret*

Perhaps her thong rusted after all and she's hiding somewhere....
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (franken-sarah @ Jul 20 2004, 07:37 PM)
CATH!!!

*shout echos around turret*

Perhaps her thong rusted after all and she's hiding somewhere....

Oi! mad.gif You still 'ere! dry.gif

Get me my Ben & Jerry's NOW! tongue.gif
e703
Oh dear Lord..what have I walked into??
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.