Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cheerleading Cult
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
Forever Unknown
Told yer.

Nernernerner-neeer!

*splat*
smallcuteanddeadly
*walks in with an "I Love the Spam Whores" T-shirt*

*twirls whip like a baton*

*grins big and raises an eyebrow*

Hey girls

*notices Pixigoth's latest slave*

and would-be girls,

can I play too?
Cath Sparrow
Pixie whatever you do dont let FU near the Fetish PomPom's there'd be eye balls every where! ohmy.gif
Pixelgoth
Don't worry I got it covered wink.gif *puts fetish pom poms in sealed box with only key on chain around neck nestling in my ample bosom*

Pab, are you thinking of auditioning to become a cheerleader?

There are no spam whores in this thread. The whole point of the thread is it is spam laugh.gif
Pab
ermmm ... well ... I can try .....

ermmmm ...

_o/ _O_ |O| O/

*avoids Boeing 737 trying to land on him*

*flashes as last resort*
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Pab @ Sep 21 2004, 11:10 AM)
*flashes as last resort*

*slaps hands over eyes*

My eyes! My eyes!

*rolls around screaming on floor*

My beautiful beautiful eyes wacko.gif

tongue.gif
smallcuteanddeadly
QUOTE (Cath @ Mar 14 2004, 09:15 PM)
OOO!
Just had an idead!

*o*  <-pom poms!!! biggrin.gif

* biggrin.gif *

QUOTE (Cath @ Mar 14 2004, 09:18 PM)
We could call the Cheerleading troupe the Spam Whores!!! tongue.gif

You mean you changed your name and didn't tell your fans?? ohmy.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (smallcuteanddeadly @ Sep 21 2004, 12:27 PM)
QUOTE (Cath @ Mar 14 2004, 09:18 PM)
We could call the Cheerleading troupe the Spam Whores!!! tongue.gif

You mean you changed your name and didn't tell your fans?? ohmy.gif

No because as far as I am aware we didn't call it this after all? That was just a suggestion but I might be wrong. It was so long ago *shakes fist at someone who quotes from March*
Cath Sparrow
I don't even remeber March never mind what I said back then!
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (Pab @ Sep 21 2004, 12:10 PM)
ermmm ... well ... I can try .....

ermmmm ...

_o/  _O_  |O|  O/ 

*avoids Boeing 737 trying to land on him*

*flashes as last resort*

I think we let him join for amusement value and target practice! tongue.gif evil.gif
smallcuteanddeadly
Apologies, I'm new to the forum and I have to admit the cat-o-nine-tails got my attention... laugh.gif
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (smallcuteanddeadly @ Sep 21 2004, 06:50 PM)
Apologies, I'm new to the forum and I have to admit the cat-o-nine-tails got my attention... laugh.gif

Fun aren't they! biggrin.gif
Your more then welcome to join but you may have noticed we do more drinking then cheering! biggrin.gif
Pixelgoth
True true *grabs vodka and heads off back to turret to resume omnipresent duties*

*shouts to Pab*

Just you sit down and cover yourself up! dry.gif
Pab
*sinks body into block of concrete*

Cath and 'target practice' is a bad combination

Got any orange juice to go with the voddy?
Pixelgoth
*holds out orange to Pab*

Hang on, if you've sunk your body into concrete how are you going to hold things with no arms free?
smallcuteanddeadly
QUOTE (Cath @ Sep 21 2004, 07:14 PM)
QUOTE (smallcuteanddeadly @ Sep 21 2004, 06:50 PM)

Fun aren't they! biggrin.gif
Your more then welcome to join but you may have noticed we do more drinking then cheering! biggrin.gif

Oh, drinking is good!
Yeah, they're fun but I have to admit I hit everything APART from what I'm aiming for when I tried 'em. laugh.gif

I have to admit I'm a Harvey Wallbanger girl though, on the drinking front. Anyone one want one?

*happily sits in a corner with a jugful*
Forever Unknown
Mmm... Beeeeer.

*favourite thread already*

GIVE ME ALKIHOOOL!

*goes for 'Most Drunken Forumite' award*
smallcuteanddeadly
*congratulates FU on "most drunken Forumite" Award*

Beer is good too wink.gif
Pab
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Sep 23 2004, 11:29 AM)
*holds out orange to Pab*

Hang on, if you've sunk your body into concrete how are you going to hold things with no arms free?

Well, I was thinking perhaps a wide and long straw, or perhaps a funnel and a bucket. Maybe some firelight, adulation and a backstage pass to the changing rooms? ... oh .. and a trolley, of course.

And yay to Harvey Wallbangers ..
Pixelgoth
I worry about you Pab I really do *shakes head*

Harvey Wallbanger's ming! They'd be alright if it wasn't for that awful Galliano stuff *puke*

Give me a Cosmo or Pina Colada anyday...and no I don't like drinking them in the rain! laugh.gif
Pixelgoth
*bump*

Is anyone going to bother to audition? Is it just me, Cath and a concrete covered Pab? sad.gif
Forever Unknown
I did, I did!

But then I found out that this thread was mainly about alcohol, and, y'know - got distracted...
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Forever Unknown @ Sep 24 2004, 10:12 AM)
But then I found out that this thread was mainly about alcohol, and, y'know - got distracted...

Nu uh. It's mainly about cheerleading while consuming alcohol. Let's face it, it can't make us any worse than we already are

*hands vodka*

Now get swigging and swaying! laugh.gif
Forever Unknown
This is dangerous...

*watches out for buses*

*struggles with holding vodka and pom-poms at the same time*
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Forever Unknown @ Sep 24 2004, 10:22 AM)
*struggles with holding vodka and pom-poms at the same time*

Well dur! rolleyes.gif Put the pom poms down and drink, then when drunk enough pick up pom poms and cheer

\O/ \O/ \O/

See?
Forever Unknown
Hmm. Horizontal, room-spinning cheering (uhh.... slurring....), eh? Sounds fabulous.
Cath Sparrow
By jove I think she got it!!!! biggrin.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Cath @ Sep 24 2004, 02:52 PM)
By jove I think she got it!!!! biggrin.gif

Oim a gud gurl I yam! wink.gif
Pixelgoth
*bump*
Cath Sparrow
The Bumps got pompoms!!!! biggrin.gif
Queenie
hehe... the bumps got pom poms... tee hee... See what you did there!! laugh.gif

I haven't been on much because i've been trying to sort out new house and don't have internet there... let alone a computer so that's a tiny mini problem. But uni has started again so hurrah... internet and all. Will try to be on more often and *bows to Pixie* oh omnipresent one i promise to work these alco-ma-holics to the ground. biggrin.gif

Now you lot get to work *waggles finger some what then goes to sit down with a big bottle of whatever alcohol she finds next to comfy beanbag*

Come on ladies and ladi-boys keep to it!! mad.gif wink.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Queenie @ Sep 28 2004, 09:40 AM)
Come on ladies and ladi-boys keep to it!! mad.gif  wink.gif

YAY biggrin.gif *pounces on Lea*

Welcome back you! *hugs*

I have to say I'm not at all impressed with the lack of cheering, drinking and general debauchery in this thread. Come on you guys. Get to it!!! dry.gif
Queenie
uh huh... just shows that neither of us can leave this place unsupervised... goes it to a shambles!! *tut tut* wink.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Queenie @ Sep 28 2004, 10:42 AM)
goes it to a shambles!! *tut tut* wink.gif

blink.gif

You been drinking already??? tongue.gif
Queenie
I wish... my loan still hasn't come so i'm still as skint as a plucked chicken.
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Queenie @ Sep 28 2004, 10:45 AM)
i'm still as skint as a plucked chicken.

Again...you been drinking? laugh.gif That analogy doesn't make sense! tongue.gif
Queenie
Did to me... dry.gif *goes to sulk in Garfield beanbag*

*pulls out fetish pom poms and whips all the ladies and ladi-boys into drinking and cheering faster*
Queenie
*bump-a-de-bump-bump-BUMP!*

Where have all the Cheerleaders gone?! Surely we can't die yet?! ohmy.gif

*gives out bottles of spirits and new costumes as insentives* biggrin.gif
Cath Sparrow
From what I've seen reasontly there all out doing Robbie Williams and Rasmus video's!! We Seem to be getting every where!!!
Queenie
pah... sell outs dry.gif wink.gif
Wyvern
QUOTE (Queenie @ Oct 8 2004, 11:18 AM)
*bump-a-de-bump-bump-BUMP!*

Where have all the Cheerleaders gone?! Surely we can't die yet?! ohmy.gif

*gives out bottles of spirits and new costumes as insentives* biggrin.gif

Fantastic! Pab sent me here and what do I find pure heaven cheerleaders of the best variety you have leather, and spikes and, and....wow!
Sorry got excited and lost ability to form proper worms!

Can I join in I like leather and Im pretty sure I can bounce around with enthusiasm just say the word
*jiggles around abit causing havoc with pom-poms*

...oops may need practice can I have a pole it'll help with the standing straight thing...oh yes Pab said to bring offerings will vodka do or would you prefer a nice twisted Absynthe puts springs in your step and funny little critters in corners eep! they bring their own pom-poms!
Just don't let Cath near it she goes evil goblin like and then hordes pom-poms its a struggle to get em back now... how does a star jump go again and should I wiggle or not.....erm, are pom-poms supposed to have eyes?

*wiggles around abit falls over and continues from floor level*
This is fun...tee hee.....
Queenie
YAY!! Someone new!! I see the light and people are coming forth...!!

(Yes Pixiegoth i have been drinking this time!!)
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Queenie @ Oct 14 2004, 09:46 AM)
Yes Pixiegoth i have been drinking this time!!

Why change the habit of a lifetime tongue.gif

\O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/
Cath Sparrow
See I have well trained friends! tongue.gif
Erin just bring both they wont last long round here! Did you see are fetish Pom Poms there cool you just have to watch yours and everyone else's eyes! Of coures you can have a pole what do you think that one over theres for and that one oh and that one!

|\o* <-- Pole dancing cheerleader. wink.gif
Wyvern
FANTASTIC! Many, many poles.... and I think Im getting the hang of this one stillness is not an option but then hey neithers balance...* wobbles slightly and weaves off across the floor* Give me time I can do this but I think maybe refreshments are necessary just going to track 'em down back shortly...any preferences anybody?
*bounces towards door, round a pole and out whistling feed my frankenstein.... pokes head round door again..*
I'll have you know Im never well trained, behaved...something like that.. back in a mo.......
Cath Sparrow
Teehee!
I wouldn't bother leaving the room the alcohol'll be around here somewhere along with the millions. Just let on about the Pernod or Pixie'll not be to pleased! tongue.gif
Ooo! best give you a guided tour. right at the moment were in the club house come pole dancing club we've got lots of poles, alcohol, wall chains and padded walls.
through there is the access to Pixie's castle which has a really cool turet room which is is Pixie's what with her owning us, which has a trappees.
tongue.gif
Wyvern
Is there a problem with Pernod? it makes a damn fine jelly especially if you put them little jelly frogs in and it provides much sugar and e-numbers making for extremely energatic gyrations on poles and ooo! trapeezes hehe.

do-be-do-be-dum-pom-pom hurrah!!!
wave 'em girls wave 'em high!

(chants need a little work methinks)

By the way I found a small tipsy spikey thing in the corridor does it belong to anyone or can I keep it? Its very good at the splits... ouch...me not so good! sad.gif hmm...Im going to stay down here for a while quiet and very,very still.
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Wyvern @ Oct 14 2004, 08:13 PM)
Is there a problem with Pernod?

Welcome to my cheerleading cult biggrin.gif

Unfortunately Pernod is banned as it is the drink of the devil and makes me vomit. What I say goes tongue.gif Get rid tongue.gif

\O/

*whispers* and I'm omnipresent so I can see you even when I'm not here wink.gif
Wyvern
Unfortunately Pernod is banned as it is the drink of the devil and makes me vomit.  What I say goes tongue.gif  Get rid tongue.gif

I hear and shall obey instantly

*Struggles to curtsey at floor level and falls on face, drops pernod through conveniently placed grating in floor*

See all gone! can I come back now?

I wyvern promise to faithfully and unconditionally abide by all rules deemed necessary by pixiegoth including the spurning of the evils of Pernod and the adoration of the many fetish items of cheerleading necessity with much enthusiastic gyrating to chants composition of which I shall leave to the experts!

Am I forgiven...?

....Please?

blush.gif
Queenie
meh... i like Pernod!! But yea... she'll forgive you!! wink.gif

I dressed up as a Cheerleader last wednesday... the preppy kind *feels dirty* unsure.gif Was bad... got so so tiddly silly Netball socials making me stand in the middle of the circle and down my drink *mumbles and grumbles* dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.