Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cheerleading Cult
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Wyvern @ Oct 15 2004, 09:17 PM)
Am I forgiven...?

....Please?

blush.gif

You're forgiven but remember I CAN STILL SEE YOU so no ferreting in that grate! tongue.gif
Cath Sparrow
Good thing I put a bucket under that grate just in case! *pours balckcurrant down grate and inserts straw*
What!!! I'm not fishing!!! tongue.gif
Wyvern
QUOTE (Cath @ Oct 18 2004, 05:16 PM)
Good thing I put a bucket under that grate just in case! *pours balckcurrant down grate and inserts straw*

Your'e not that innocent Cath honestly drop the halo!

Im forgiven yey! *shimmies across floor wildly waving pom-poms* someone give me a chant a really good chant to celebrate and I promise not to go near the grate I think Caths finished it anyway! ...um....can someone help me move her to the edge of the room before someone falls over her!

*Muffled thud*

Too late who was that? is everyone ok over there and can someone stop her singing pleeease?
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Cath @ Oct 18 2004, 05:16 PM)

*takes away all drinking and cheerleading priviledges* Just coz I'm in a bad mood tongue.gif

I've warned you Ms Cath. Now don't make me spank that Pernod out of you wink.gif
Cath Sparrow
*puts on frilly knickers and bends over* Am I forgiven? innocent.gif tongue.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Cath @ Oct 19 2004, 05:54 PM)
*puts on frilly knickers and bends over* Am I forgiven? innocent.gif  tongue.gif

*spanks*

NOW you're forgiven wink.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Black-Wings @ Oct 20 2004, 10:28 AM)
CHEERLEADERS ARE SATAN IN THE FORM OF HIGHSCHOOL BITCHES.. ARGH

Yes? And your point would be? dry.gif
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (Black-Wings @ Oct 20 2004, 11:28 AM)

Read the thread dear read the thead!
Queenie
Calm down dear... it's only a commercial!!

hmmm... people tend not to read the whole 33 pages of this thread to get the gist of what we are anymore do they?!

WE ARE NOT HIGHSCHOOL PREPPY CHEER-FLIPPIN-LEADERS!!

*feels better*

Cath your diiiirrrrttttyyy!!! laugh.gif tongue.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Black-Wings @ Oct 20 2004, 10:12 AM)

*adopts booming goddess voice*

Leave my thread if you don't like it!

tongue.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Black-Wings @ Oct 21 2004, 12:42 PM)
Dudes.. chill...

I was actually joking. I am supposed to be all powerful, omnipresent, cheerleading goddess and felt I should step in and intervene. So I did tongue.gif

It was more than 5 words too tongue.gif
Black-Wings
My math teacher is going to commit suicide if she sees this:D
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Black-Wings @ Oct 21 2004, 01:01 PM)
My math teacher is going to commit suicide if she sees this:D

Really? Your Maths teacher is waaaaay too sensitive laugh.gif
{Gothic Angel}
*dances* Guess who's back?! happy.gif *breaks out the vodka* biggrin.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE ({Gothic Angel} @ Oct 22 2004, 01:55 PM)
*dances* Guess who's back?! happy.gif *breaks out the vodka* biggrin.gif

\O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/

Welcome back matey biggrin.gif

*grabs bottle and swigs*
Black-Wings
ooo.. yumyum.. *downs whole bottle and then faints*... aaaha well.. It was worth it...
Cath Sparrow
I got these from another thread I thought they'd make nice decorations.

*starts sticking supergluey fairies round the place*

Ooo! Look sparkly!
biggrin.gif
Wyvern
QUOTE (Cath @ Oct 22 2004, 07:58 PM)

Ooo! Look sparkly!
biggrin.gif

Ahh! Another use for the pesky critters!
I like but keep them away from alcohol, far too volatile dont think PixieGoth would thank us for any explosions! Good light effect though, really picks out the leather stud work, bring on the night-time chanting!
Oh Yeah!
*Hands round more vodka and attaches black-wings to padded wall* Safer there till it wears off!
Now bring on the chants!
Quoth(The Raven)
QUOTE (Cath @ Oct 22 2004, 03:58 PM)

Ooo! Look sparkly!
biggrin.gif

So that's where they'd got to...
Cath Sparrow
Of course! Waste not want not an all! See being glue proof does have it's uses!
Cath Sparrow
Oi! Wrong page!!
*drag*
Queenie
*hands everyone bottles of vodka to wake them up*

*shakes Pixiegoth somewhat* Ladybug... have you seen WeeJ or heard from her?! I know she was the Cheerleader that sat in the comfy chair *points to comfy chair in corner of Brothel... i mean place of work* but now it's em-pi-ti-ti sad.gif I text her before but no reply sad.gif unsure.gif Where's the lazy one gone?! Me misses her... *sobs into vodka*
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Queenie @ Nov 2 2004, 11:37 AM)
have you seen WeeJ or heard from her?! I know she was the Cheerleader that sat in the comfy chair *points to comfy chair in corner of Brothel... i mean place of work* but now it's em-pi-ti-ti  sad.gif I text her before but no reply  sad.gif  unsure.gif Where's the lazy one gone?! Me misses her... *sobs into vodka*

Sorry no idea. She doesn't contact me much either. To be fair I don't contact her much either but she knows I am busy with Mum, job hunting and holidays.

Have you not called/emailed/texted her?
franken-sarah
WOW!! 34 pages of spangly, sugar and alcohol fuelled nonsense!! I love you guys!!

Where's Pab, want him to dress in a cat-suit and sing "I believe in a thing called love"!!

*hugs everyone and runs off* biggrin.gif
{Gothic Angel}
*yawns* So tired...

I discovered a new alcoholic beverage! Coffee with Cointreau biggrin.gif
franken-sarah
QUOTE ({Gothic Angel} @ Nov 5 2004, 08:41 PM)
*yawns* So tired...

I discovered a new alcoholic beverage! Coffee with Cointreau biggrin.gif

MMM..... coffee laced with alcohol is good!! I like whisky in coffee rolleyes.gif
Queenie
eeeeeee... Sarahs back *waves pom poms somewhat*

du du du du du dooo!!!

Pixie - I've text her but i dunno!!
gothictheysay
Franken-Sarah!!

*drinks to her return*
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (Queenie @ Nov 7 2004, 01:49 PM)
eeeeeee... Sarahs back *waves pom poms somewhat*

du du du du du dooo!!!

Pixie - I've text her but i dunno!!

I've seen her on line on MSN Lea.

Sarah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! We missed you!!!!
*me takes the alcohol with out the coffee* coffee Icky!
Queenie
I've seen her on line on MSN Lea.

Well i haven't cause i don't have MSN tongue.gif laugh.gif

But yay for the return!! Getting dead jealous i missed the meet this time, looked class! What about a cheerleading meet?! lol...
Cath Sparrow
I didn't go either! sad.gif Looks as if the next is in Nottingham! *starts planning and schemeing*
Queenie
We should go dressed up fully in cheerleading outfit?! Maybe... probably not!! Yea... probably not!! lol...

hmmm... Nottingham *me thinks* Depending on time... you know assignments, essays etc... Year 2 is a lot more demanding than Year 1!! Also gotta start preparing for school placement as i'm going through a tad of trouble but should all hopefully be sorted by thursday... *crosses fingers*

Now... were's the alcohol?! Not seen much of that for a while!! We didn't celebrate Franken-Sarah's return properly!! *swigs from the bottle that found in Pixiegoth's secret stash - tee hee... - and jumps on the newly aquired trampoline* wOOt!! laugh.gif
franken-sarah
Hello bootiful pom-pom weilding babes!!

*burps - small and lady like of course!* Sorry too much coffee with alcohol - I missed you all too!!

I think we should prepare a spangly cheer for Commie and Frog's wedding on thursday!
Cath Sparrow
Oooo! yay! more excuses for drinking!

\o/\o/\o/
Wyvern
Only if we mix the alcohol with much spangly stuff, drunken gyrations plus beer-goggles or spirit-goggles depending on preference...Wow! That will be a sight not to miss!
Commie and Frog will never forget it....shall we begin?

*jiggles round waving single pom-pom wildly and brandishing bottle opener in preparation*
franken-sarah
/\

I think that's been done, hon, it's a weird drink called "Goldschlagger" (spell?). It's a liquer with particles of gold-leaf in it - dunno why, just makes you do spangly poo!! blink.gif

Sorry, maybe too much info - AGAIN!! No wonder you all missed me with all of the useful knowledge that I impart to you!! laugh.gif

So, we need cheer ideas for the wedding girls......
Wyvern
franken-sarah,Nov 10 2004, 01:53 PM
/\

I think that's been done, hon, it's a weird drink called "Goldschlagger" (spell?). It's a liquer with particles of gold-leaf in it - dunno why, just makes you do spangly poo!!  blink.gif

A beautiful drink but I was thinking something even more spangly, not sure what yet but must have eye watering quantities of sparkly maybe we could up goldschlagger's glitter level add other stuff and see what happens? tongue.gif

I have no preferences so long as it goes with the dancing / cheerleading thing there will be no complaints from me...so easily pleased! happy.gif
Although many bonus points if it can be black, I like black or purple. that's also good with sparkle oooo! blink.gif
franken-sarah
I mixed some xmas glitter from my card making kit with vodka!! blink.gif

*burps spangles*

Have been working on my cheer for tnites wedding...... tis difficualt to get off of the whole owl and pussycat theme though!! wink.gif
Queenie
QUOTE (franken-sarah @ Nov 10 2004, 01:53 PM)
I think that's been done, hon, it's a weird drink called "Goldschlagger" (spell?). It's a liquer with particles of gold-leaf in it - dunno why, just makes you do spangly poo!!  blink.gif

It has gold in because it supposidly cuts your throat slightly so that the alcohol gets to your blood stream quicker. That's what i was told anyway. ph34r.gif

*helps co-ordinate cheer*
Cath Sparrow
Oi! Me and Teapot are finally getting married so if your around at 6.30pm on monday come and join and you'll get to be a bridesmaid! tongue.gif
franken-sarah
Most excellent!! Another drinking opportunity - Lea, bring the Goldschlager stuff!!
Queenie
Indeed, will do!! *slurps away at the gold-stuff*

So did you want full bottles or the empties?! wink.gif
Queenie
*does one last Cheer and passes bottles to my cheerleaders*

I think this is the end girls... and honoury girls. Should we say goodbye to this thread in a dignified manner or shall i get the box of tissues?!
Cath Sparrow
Lots of tissues and alcohol! tongue.gif
Queenie
*sniffles*

Ok... here pass me the tissues!!? Please...
Pixelgoth
Can't quite believe this thread is still going! laugh.gif I won't be at the next meet so you'll have to do an honorary cheer for me. I want photos!!! tongue.gif
Cath Sparrow
It may yet survive but the way thing are going it's not looking hope full at the moment! huh.gif
Pixelgoth
I know sad.gif It'd be such a shame to let it drop by the wayside but then there is only so much cheering that can actually be done in year! laugh.gif

\0/ \0/ \0/ \0/ \0/ \0/ \0/ \0/

That might help?
Cath Sparrow
It dont help that noones around to help me keep it going! (jk) tongue.gif
*joins Pixie*
\o/*o*\o\/o/\o//o\*o*
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
*feels bad, pulls on the old uniform and cheers like there is no tomorrow*

\o/ /*\ \o/
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.