Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cheerleading Cult
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
Queenie
Did Pixie say she wanted photos of a cheer at the Nottingham meet?!

Better get practising girls... theh dancing kind rather than the drinking... don't want to put our oooh powerful one to shame!!

Anyone got a video camera?! laugh.gif wink.gif
Cath Sparrow
My camera takes 10second films! tongue.gif
Queenie
Think we could learn a cheer that pauses after every 10 seconds with enough time for someone to press a button again?! huh.gif

I think it's possible me ladies *nods* wink.gif
Pixelgoth
Yes I want media of every conceivable kind of you lot doing a cheer for me at the Meet laugh.gif
Queenie
I shall make it happen!! wink.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Queenie @ Dec 7 2004, 01:50 PM)
I shall make it happen!! wink.gif

You bet your sweet ass you will! wink.gif Otherwise there will be spanking! And not naughty spanking, nasty spanking! dry.gif

laugh.gif
Cath Sparrow
*cowars* Not a nasty spanking! ph34r.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Cath @ Dec 7 2004, 06:43 PM)
*cowars* Not a nasty spanking! ph34r.gif

Yes a nasty spanking! wink.gif evil.gif
Queenie
ohmy.gif tut tut... will be whipping your girls ino shape then!! unsure.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Queenie @ Dec 8 2004, 02:28 PM)
ohmy.gif tut tut... will  be whipping your girls ino shape then!! unsure.gif

Of course! wink.gif That's the whole point of this thread surely unsure.gif
Queenie
So, i was thinking about where i could announce my return and then i remembered this cult i made forever ago and hunted it down! This will be to some people's pleasure and others displeasure, but i'm sure this will make it's way slowly back into the shadows soon enough as half my/ Pixiegoth's cheerleaders have disappeared and indeed Pixie is very rarely on here anymore!

Anywho, yea i'm back laugh.gif and i should be around here much more now aswell as i have the internet at my uni home which is such a blessing!! rolleyes.gif

So for old times sake, *gets pom poms at the ready and begins to cheer* laugh.gif

\o/ \o\ \o/ /o/ .o/ .o. \o.
{Gothic Angel}
*Nonchalantly hides the cattle prod* Good Queenie. tongue.gif Bout time this was ressurected.

*Squeezes into old costume and joins in*

_o_ \o/ |o| \o/ _o_ \o\ _o_ /o/ \o/
Queenie
Hurrah!! laugh.gif

Cath's at the meet isn't she?! We'll have to keep this near the top so she notices!

I'm not as fit as i used to be *stops cheering and produces a bottle of vodka* Join me? wink.gif
{Gothic Angel}
Oh, but you are wink.gif

And vodka won't really help you feel any fitter, but... Meh. The forum has been so vodka-less without you tongue.gif

*fetches shot glasses*
gothictheysay
I was just reminiscing about this topic smile.gif Hey Queenie! Welcome back!! Glad to have you biggrin.gif

*brandishes pom-poms* I have become the pom-pom queen. happy.gif
Queenie
QUOTE (gothictheysay @ Jul 31 2005, 06:21 PM)
*brandishes pom-poms*  I have become the pom-pom queen. happy.gif

Hurrah *hands you a crown* Indeed you are a queen of the pom poms!

*shares vodka with you all* laugh.gif
{Gothic Angel}
Goooood morning. Are we all hungover yet? tongue.gif
Cath Sparrow
WooHoo! Yaya for Queenie being back!!

\o/\o/\o/\o\/o/-o-\o/
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.