Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Are The Animations That Are Online
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
saucy_tara
I don't have MTV so I wondered if I am missing out on different animations that are purely done for tv?Or are the anims on the "Other Side" the same as the telly ones? Just curious.... blink.gif
Spacehappy
the one LGG i saw was the icecream van one, on mtv
Sun Tsu
I saw ''babysitting'' last night. It was funny! I was just watching MTV2 and did'nt expect it. biggrin.gif

Sun Tsu
Spacehappy
Babysitting was on last night??????? what time????, goddamn it i missed it!!!!!
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (Spacehappy @ Apr 15 2003, 06:30 PM)
Babysitting was on last night??????? what time????, goddamn it i missed it!!!!!

Don't feel so bad. It was 1 A.M! Were you up?

Sun Tsu
Spacehappy
/me growls at sun tse ....that cute pic won't save you from the voices ....... dry.gif
Mata
Yep, they're the same except that the LGG animations have dubbing and music. There's quite a lot of discussion as to whether Sarah's voice is right or not... It's a difficult thing to do.

When the most recent three go on TV they will hopefully keep the same music on there. Modular Series have said that's okay by them.

The Babysitting episode is apparently too scary for pre-9pm showing so you will only ever see that later at night!
Spacehappy
The thing that make's that hard Mata is the fact is YOU have never given a voice to LGG, so no matter what mtv give her it's freaky.
Kafeen
I wanna hear sarah's voice.
Galder Weatherwax's Hat
I think the animations are funnier while retaining a bit of apt atmosphere when it all done in nice quiet text. But then I don't have MTV2 either, so my argument is based on nothing but speculation and hard-nosed idiocy. Huzzah!

PS - Does Mata do Sarah's voice? I think he should.
Spacehappy
ummm no not reall as mata has a very distinctive voice, not one you could class as female. (sorry mata) biggrin.gif
LilNick
*wishes she has MTV2*
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (Spacehappy @ Apr 15 2003, 07:18 PM)
/me growls at sun tsu ....that cute pic won't save you from the voices ....... dry.gif

Methinks it will biggrin.gif .
The voice for Sarah was done by a woman who used to present a show on MTV2 called ''The Riot''. I forget her name mad.gif .

Sun Tsu
Mata
Actually it was done by a woman called Charlie. As far as I know she's not worked for MTV Networks before.
prezgfish
QUOTE (Mata @ Apr 16 2003, 08:20 AM)
Actually it was done by a woman called Charlie. As far as I know she's not worked for MTV Networks before.

hey mata anychance you could post a list on your beloved forums so that we can see what epsiodes are on at what time as i've yet to see a goth girl on mtv2
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.