Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Llama
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
LoLo
Have you ever thought of using a llama or perhaps an emu in your animations?
NoName4444
Dude, llama's are so cool. I've actually been to a llama farm, course I was to little to relize how cool it was at the time dry.gif . But yea, emu's are cool, but llama's are a lot better. It's so sad that winamp 3 changed the opening theme. Oh well, winamp3 is just so l33t.
LoLo
My joy for llama's actually spawned from an obsession with the name sparky. At one time I wanted to have a whole farm with animals named Sparky. Maybe just maybe one day I'll go against my beliefs and reproduce and name my offspring Sparky.

Llama's are cool though. They are one of the many overlooked animals, along with emus, duckbilled platipie (I don't know how to pluralize that) and many many others.
ladybird
I went to the zoo yesterday - they have llamas in the kids petting zoo bit ... it being spring and all we had the inevitable "oh, that llama is giving the other one a piggy-back" situation ... randy buggers
NoName4444
Spring? Its supposed to be spring coming I think... I wish it was spring. yesterday we had ice, and it's been sooo cold. Stupid cold weather and stupid global warming. Why can't the world just stay warm all year round? ::sigh:: oh well, guess we live with what we got. ph34r.gif
LoLo
Move to California. I'm not saying it's all sunshine, bleached blondes, surfers, and beaches here. Hell I live in Northern Cali which has some seasons in it. However the seasons consist of summer, where it's hot and dry, and winter where it's semi cold and rainey.
NoName4444
Yea, I have a friend who lives in Cali, and she's complaining because it's 50 degrees there.... huh.gif . I would move to florda, considering it's a lot closer, but all the old people live there. Hmm... maybe not in Miami though. California is just so smoggy, and it's only a matter of time till it falls into the ocean laugh.gif .
LoLo
California is mostly just smoggy in southern california. Northern california isn't that bad, not saying there isn't much smog but there is still some.
gerbilfromhell
people say manhatten is smoggy BUT THEY'RE WRONG! i live in manhatten and i'll admit it's still pretty poluted but it's not that bad...... honest!
jicama
i complain about the weather here, (-20 c today) but as much as i hate the cold, i'd rather live here than in a place with smog alerts! there's no such thing as smog here. blizzards suck, but truthfully, i wouldn't want to live anywhere else.
LoLo
Wow its just amazing to watch the topics change. This was originally about llamas now its about smog. Yay for topic changes!
Mata
I've only been to SF during the summer (for the Burning Man festival) but it seemed very nice.

If you like Llamas then try doing a search for the game Llamatron made by Llamasoft.
SuperKathoid
HEY!!!

I'm from North Jersey and don't blame your city's pollution on us!!!

Ok, yeah... it really does smell here... and there is crap everywhere....

Yeah, ok, NJ smells... hahaha
LoLo
Yeah I'm a couple hours away from San Fran, but San Fran is quite cool.
Thanks for the llama idea, I see my love for llama's seems to have spread to the other topics in general chat. hooray!
SuperKathoid
LLAMA FOR PRESIDENT!!! cool.gif
NoName4444
It's really sad when a llama could come be president, and do a better job than the current president. ::sigh:: That's what you get when you vote a bush into power. Actually, the definition of a weed is an unwanted plant, so we have a weed as president... And since I don't think he's smokable, he needs to be weeded ph34r.gif
craziness
we could TRY to smoke him....he might not work as a drug but maybe we can roast him instead and become cannibals when we dine on the delicious feast of GWB!
SuperKathoid
dude i dont think he'd be very tastey...
SuperKathoid
actually hed probably taste really quite gross
LoLo
Anyone ever seen Hannible the Cannible the musical? I think I got the name right.
TraciGrrl
QUOTE (LoLo @ Mar 1 2003, 01:29 PM)
Anyone ever seen Hannible the Cannible the musical? I think I got the name right.

Actually it's "Cannibal the Musical" brought to you by the same twisted minds as South Park and Orgasmo.
Daenarys
Llamas are really cool! I would love to see an animation about one. Tehehe, if you like llamas, you should check out Charlie's website http://www.charliethellama.com/
LoLo
I will one day have a coak made of llama hair. Nah that would be too much works. I stick my my sweatshirt jakcets.
LoLo
My sister said I have to apologize for my typing on that last one. Damn I don't even have the excuse of being high, or drunk or anything.
LilNick
Llama/emu creatures in an animation is what I think is a good idea.
gerbilfromhell
maybe in the middle of an animation a lama could randomly appear on the screen and then run away screaming (sorta like in the last mr sb except for the running away screaming part)
Free Psycho
LMAO-that'd be funny. Just some random llama walking in...especially in a Mittens animation...and everything just stops...
Sun Tsu
The more cute animals Mata uses the better. laugh.gif

Sun Tsu
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.