Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi Hi Hi!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Introductions and where to find a guide
Pages: 1, 2
cUt3 KiTYgUrL
so, i'm like new here anyone wanna n00b for their very own??? wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif I promise to be your s00per cUt3 KiTYgUrL!!!!!
Tigersong
I'm sorry, but I have to ask. Is this for real?

*blinks*

If it is... Be very afraid. ph34r.gif
cUt3 KiTYgUrL
do you want to be my n00B guy? I dont no aniting about on forems ill be a goood N00B! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Silver Star Angel of Da Towers
Awww... you're adorable. My name's Amelia, the Silver Star Angel of Da Towers. Please, call me Silver. Make yourself comfy and enjoy this cake. *hands you a cake*
Tigersong
I'm sorry, but you frighten me too much. *backs away slowly*
cUt3 KiTYgUrL
QUOTE (Silver Star Angel of Da Towers @ Feb 26 2004, 11:06 PM)
Awww... you're adorable. My name's Amelia, the Silver Star Angel of Da Towers. Please, call me Silver. Make yourself comfy and enjoy this cake. *hands you a cake*

yay!!!! cake!!! hugs! laugh.gif wub.gif

your meen tigersogn. sad.gif
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
he's not mean, just scared for his life! Perfectly natural!

welcome to the forum, remember sugar is bad for your osmotic potential.
Tigersong
Yes, that's me. I'm mean. And I'm not afraid to shout it loud and proud. *rolls eyes*
cUt3 KiTYgUrL
QUOTE (snoo @ Feb 26 2004, 11:12 PM)
he's not mean, just scared for his life! Perfectly natural!

welcome to the forum, remember sugar is bad for your osmotic potential.

huh.gif wats osmotik? Y shuld peopel be scared off me? i'm Qt!
Queenie
*giggles* You've completely lost me!! But hey... Hello an welcome!!

You still looking for someone to show you the ropes?!
Silver Star Angel of Da Towers
I could adopt you if you so desire. lol.
Marsyas
Wow...this thread totally made me forget about my headache.

Welcome! While we're ruining your osmotic potential already, would you care for my famous warm, melty, chocolate chip cookies???

biggrin.gif
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
*gives you a dictionary* I'm afraid you have to spell things right to find them in a dictionary though

you may feel you're cute but it's slightly intimidating
cUt3 KiTYgUrL
yay! queenie will be my n00B girl! or i wil be her n00B gril? I dont know! Yay US!!
Tigersong
Queenie, I really pitty you. Run. Run for your life. Get as far away as is possible! tongue.gif
Queenie
Oh my... your so hyperactive!! I thought i was bad every now an then!!

*panics*

Anyway yea i'll be your adopter if you'd like i think Silver asked if you wanted to be adopted aswell so you have a choice!! laugh.gif An you'd be either of our nOOb wink.gif
cUt3 KiTYgUrL
[I][COLOR=purple] yur soo meeen tigersnog!! Y are you meen? i bet its cause your a geek!! LOL!
Queenie
QUOTE (cUt3 KiTYgUrL @ Feb 26 2004, 11:29 PM)
i bet its cause your a geek!! LOL!

wooo that was uncalled for!! Even if it was a joke!! huh.gif
Tigersong
Oh, it's fine. I *am* a geek. And proud of it. I think I should form a Geek Club or something... something like "GEEKS UNITE!"
N c0gn170
I'm here.. laugh.gif
Queenie
QUOTE (Tigersong @ Feb 26 2004, 11:34 PM)
Oh, it's fine. I *am* a geek. And proud of it. I think I should form a Geek Club or something... something like "GEEKS UNITE!"

Nah that would be far too much competition for my cheerleading cult laugh.gif wink.gif
cUt3 KiTYgUrL
QUOTE (Queenie @ Feb 26 2004, 11:31 PM)
QUOTE (cUt3 KiTYgUrL @ Feb 26 2004, 11:29 PM)
i bet its cause your a geek!!  LOL!

wooo that was uncalled for!! Even if it was a joke!! huh.gif

im sory Queenie. sad.gif
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Welcome.

I'd offer you some cookies but I think you've had WAY TOO MUCH sugar today already.

Here's a nice bunch of grapes instead...
jicama
nah, grapes have sugar too. some nachos perhaps?

hi kitty. where in the great white north are ya?
Queenie
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Feb 26 2004, 11:42 PM)
Welcome.

I'd offer you some cookies but I think you've had WAY TOO MUCH sugar today already.

Here's a nice bunch of grapes instead...

Did you know that grapes have sugar in too!! (- natural sugar!!) My friend told me that at dinner today!! Suprised me!! EDIT : jicama already said it i know!!

And... ckg!! Don't worry bout it... just sounded a tad harsh, just think what you write!! Don't offend anyone... play nice!!
jicama
... but "geek" isn't an insult...
like jaq once said and i dutifully put on a t-shirt- "it's not an insult if it's the truth!"
Queenie
QUOTE (jicama @ Feb 26 2004, 11:49 PM)
... but "geek" isn't an insult...
like jaq once said and i dutifully put on a t-shirt- "it's not an insult if it's the truth!"

hmmm ok... people just have different views on different words!! Also i just felt that it was a tad off calling someone the you just met mean an a geek. Sorry... unsure.gif
cUt3 KiTYgUrL
im nut alowed to say where i am. I dont now who you R!!
Queenie
QUOTE (cUt3 KiTYgUrL @ Feb 26 2004, 11:59 PM)

lol... is there s0omething we can call you other than cUt3 KiTYgUrL?! blink.gif
N c0gn170
you could try "??"
lilacmk
biggrin.gif from one noob to another biggrin.gif

ello
cUt3 KiTYgUrL
QUOTE (lilacmk @ Feb 27 2004, 12:15 AM)
biggrin.gif from one noob to another biggrin.gif

ello

hi!

you guys can called me Candi!! my real name is candice but i like Candi bettar!!
Usurper MrTeapot
QUOTE (cUt3 KiTYgUrL @ Feb 26 2004, 11:59 PM)

Don't worry, we wont stalk you till you have at least 100 posts. You can at least say your country.

Oh and if you see a strange man in the bushes near your house...its probably not me. *innocent looks*

EDIT: Oh poo, I've used the stalking theme in my sig. Now everyone'll know I stalk n00bies...
Queenie
QUOTE (MrTeapot @ Feb 27 2004, 12:32 AM)
Oh and if you see a strange man in the bushes near your house...its probably not me. *innocent looks*

EDIT: Oh poo, I've used the stalking theme in my sig. Now everyone'll know I stalk n00bies...

LMAO!!!!

Ok Hey Candi!! laugh.gif My adopter is Candice but i've grown too big for her now... i know too much stuff sad.gif but now i have a nOOb called Candi/Candice how weird is that!!! (which is you!!) laugh.gif ohmy.gif
cUt3 KiTYgUrL
QUOTE (Queenie @ Feb 27 2004, 12:34 AM)
QUOTE (MrTeapot @ Feb 27 2004, 12:32 AM)

LMAO!!!!

Ok Hey Candi!! laugh.gif My adopter is Candice but i've grown too big for her now... i know too much stuff sad.gif but now i have a nOOb called Candi/Candice how weird is that!!! (which is you!!) laugh.gif ohmy.gif

tahts so cooool!! small world!!
Phyllis
QUOTE (cUt3 KiTYgUrL @ Feb 27 2004, 12:25 AM)
you guys can called me Candi!!  my real name is candice but i like Candi bettar!!

Erm, that might cause some confusion. blink.gif I'd advise against it...since my user name is *actually* Candice, whereas yours is something different from your name....

Most call me Cand...but there's a few who call me Candi/Candy....a very privileged few, because I hate that name. dry.gif But yeah, they still do. So I'll just call you cut3 instead.

Anyway...uhm...welcome?
Enslaved
*wonders if Tigersong would consider a tag team to teach cut3 kitygurl a lesson in how not to annoy people*

*is annoyed*

*places sawn-off shotgun under her trenchcoat, lights a ciggarette and walks out of topic*
cUt3 KiTYgUrL
hi cand!!! its candi!!!! sure just call me cUt3 because i am lol; not really tho.

im sorry enslaved i didnt meen to make you mad. i was just all excited to meet people and stuff.

im sorry i type bad. ill make it up by being cute.

-is cute-

bettre now?
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (cUt3 KiTYgUrL @ Feb 27 2004, 08:34 AM)
hi cand!!! its candi!!!! sure just call me cUt3 because i am lol; not really tho.

im sorry enslaved i didnt meen to make you mad. i was just all excited to meet people and stuff.

im sorry i type bad. ill make it up by being cute.

-is cute-

bettre now?

I think she's annoyed because you are talking in text speak. This isn't a text. It's a post. I really don't mean to have a go but do you think you could type your words out in full? I'm not bothered about spelling so much but I can't understand a word you a saying half the time! huh.gif

Welcome anyway. Make yourself at home smile.gif
Cath Sparrow
Queeenie! Your Noob is scaring me please keep her on a Leash!!! ph34r.gif tongue.gif

Welcome oh scary one! From the resonly apointed 'one of Queenies girlies'!

*Points at Queenie and runs off giggleing!* tongue.gif

Ok just read my Useless Imformation Achive and am now even more scared of your Noob!!!! ph34r.gif ph34r.gif tongue.gif
Queenie
QUOTE (Cath @ Feb 27 2004, 12:38 PM)
Queeenie! Your Noob is scaring me please keep her on a Leash!!! ph34r.gif tongue.gif

Ok just read my Useless Imformation Achive and am now even more scared of your Noob!!!! ph34r.gif ph34r.gif tongue.gif

She scares me too... but i'm trying to put her on a non-sugar diet!! laugh.gif Hopefully then she'll calm down!! lol... unsure.gif
TigerLily013
HI!!!@@@!11!!@!

WAHT IZ UP SiStAH?! =D LOLOLOLOLOLKTHX!!!!!@!11@

But seriously now, I lurve n00bs like everyone else but cute lay-dee, you probably should get your spelling and so fourth right so either any new people can understand what you are saying OR prevent yourself from getting flamed or made fun of from a very VERY select few on this site...just a precaution and heads up buddy!

Oh, and welcome smile.gif
cUt3 KiTYgUrL
QUOTE (TigerLily013 @ Feb 27 2004, 05:53 PM)
But seriously now, I lurve n00bs like everyone else but cute lay-dee, you probably should get your spelling and so fourth right so either any new people can understand what you are saying OR prevent yourself from getting flamed or made fun of from a very VERY select few on this site...just a precaution and heads up buddy!

Oh, and welcome smile.gif

[COLOR=purple][I]hi hi!

thanks tigerlily your so nice

i will try and type better from now on

your so much nicer than tigersnog who is just meen. just kidding tigersogn!!!

PS i went on the family album and i really liked your singing you have such a pretty voice
Pixelgoth
OR prevent yourself from getting flamed or made fun of from a very VERY select few on this site...just a precaution and heads up buddy!

What exactly are you accusing "the select few" of on this site?!?!? unsure.gif I have never seen anyone flame or be outwardly horrid to people on this site (unless they come in to do specifically that). It's one of very few sites around like that. Yeah you get some mickey taking but that's to be expected. It's all good natured biggrin.gif
cheese is funny
QUOTE (cUt3 KiTYgUrL @ Feb 27 2004, 06:01 PM)
tigersnog

tigersogn

hehehehe, that made me giggle.

welcome.
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Feb 27 2004, 06:03 PM)
OR prevent yourself from getting flamed or made fun of from a very VERY select few on this site...just a precaution and heads up buddy!

What exactly are you accusing "the select few" of on this site?!?!? unsure.gif I have never seen anyone flame or be outwardly horrid to people on this site (unless they come in to do specifically that). It's one of very few sites around like that. Yeah you get some mickey taking but that's to be expected. It's all good natured biggrin.gif

these things are never done in the open, as to not ruin anyone's reputation, but it does happen.
Enslaved
Yeah you get some mickey taking but that's to be expected. It's all good natured 

Yeh, I never seen any abuse hurled that wasnt in fun.

these things are never done in the open, as to not ruin anyone's reputation, but it does happen.

Cheese - U sayin someone's been PMimg (or other msg forms) abuse? I think reputations deserve to be ruined if such people are being mean.
Aria
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Feb 27 2004, 11:25 PM)
QUOTE (cUt3 KiTYgUrL @ Feb 27 2004, 06:01 PM)
tigersnog

tigersogn

hehehehe, that made me giggle.

welcome.

Yes. I really really like the name tigersnog. It makes me giggle.

And hello, Cutie. I'm sort of newbie-ish too.
TigerLily013
QUOTE (Enslaved @ Mar 3 2004, 10:53 AM)

Cheese - U sayin someone's been PMimg (or other msg forms) abuse? I think reputations deserve to be ruined if such people are being mean.

Nah...with every forum comes only a few or so that suck big time. Best suggest to keep them in their bubble and so they won't think it's them.

Sorry but I thought I would just respond to that.
Enslaved
Nah...with every forum comes only a few or so that suck big time. Best suggest to keep them in their bubble and so they won't think it's them.

Ohhh k. wait a sec... so I could be one of those ppl, and u guys are just keepin me in a bubble so I don't know everyone doesn't like me. ohmy.gif unsure.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.