Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi Hi Hi!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Introductions and where to find a guide
Pages: 1, 2
Juiceisgood
Damn it TigerLily013, you've set my paranoid mind off... *falls into pit of existential dispair*
Pixelgoth
Personally I think it's a bit off to warn people when they are new that there are horrid people on this board. I have never seen anyone be out and out horrid. It might have happened but it ain't happened to me which means it might not or won't happen to Cut3 smile.gif Why give her something to worry about unnecessarily? unsure.gif

Also it isn't fair to say something like that as insecure people like Nat and myself and Juice (although I think that later is joking tongue.gif) would now wonder if you meant them.

I'm not having a go. I just think that perhaps your comment was a little unnecessary. Cut3 will find out all in good time if there are people who are going to be nasty to her. She has an excellent sponsor (Queenie) who will no doubt help her with all this kinda stuff.

I know you were looking out for her best interests but I think you've just managed to put a cat among the pigeons! smile.gif
Enslaved
I know you were looking out for her best interests but I think you've just managed to put a cat among the pigeons! 

Yeh I agree, there shouldn't be a need to warn of bad people. Actually I think it started out as a joke, but me and my fellow insecure friends tend to take it the wrong way.

*picks up a stick in defense and pokes the cat*
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Enslaved @ Mar 4 2004, 02:24 PM)
*picks up a stick in defense and pokes the cat*

*takes stick from Enslaved and clips her ear* Oi, that's enough cat poking young lady you here! rolleyes.gif

Where has the annoying little text speak bean gone anyways? unsure.gif

BTW for those of you that don't know I'm joking about the annoying bit! rolleyes.gif

laugh.gif
Enslaved
*begs for Pixiegoth's forgiveness*

*also wonders where text speak has gone*

*ponders whether or not Pixiegoth is annoyed yet*

*heard "sexy chick wearing leather" on tv* laugh.gif

*turns around to watch*

rolleyes.gif
Sir Maxerpopple
This girl confuses me.

First she says we are all going to hell, then apologizes. Then she wants to go to a Matameet and calls her mother a b**ch when she doesn't allow it. Then she runs away. Quite the enigma this one.
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Sir Maxerpopple @ Mar 8 2004, 11:00 PM)
This girl confuses me.

First she says we are all going to hell, then apologizes. Then she wants to go to a Matameet and calls her mother a b**ch when she doesn't allow it. Then she runs away. Quite the enigma this one.

I think it was all a big joke personally. They weren't 13 but behaving like they were. The posts in the masturbation thread were just too 'staged'.

Apologies if it wasn't a joke but it just seemed all too strange. I've seem too many odd posters on here.
Enslaved
*hears accusations of "odd posters" and decides its safest to hide under the couch* unsure.gif
Fallen Element
is there room under the couch?

*tries not to be odd

ph34r.gif

Fal xXx
Enslaved
Sure! *wonders if Fal is hot*

Oh damn, did I say that out loud?!?!
Fallen Element
now that would be telling! tongue.gif

*knows enslaved is hot...seen her pics on her thingy-ma-bob...

*blows kisses

Fal xXx
Enslaved
ohmy.gif WOOO HOOO!

*climbs under blanket and snuggles up to Fal* biggrin.gif

PS: *is hotter in RL* rolleyes.gif
Queenie
QUOTE (Enslaved @ Mar 13 2004, 08:12 AM)
ohmy.gif WOOO HOOO!

*climbs under blanket and snuggles up to Fal* biggrin.gif

PS: *is hotter in RL* rolleyes.gif

lol... is very modest too!! laugh.gif
Enslaved
hehe... Hey! I just being honest, speaking the truth an all that tongue.gif
Rattgirl
ohmy.gif

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

OMG MY WIFEY IS CHEATING ON ME!!!!!!! sad.gif *runs away*
Enslaved
sad.gif OH gawd.

Umm, Ratt honey. I was just umm, like... your never around anymore!! What was I meant to do?!?! I need to feel loved! sad.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Enslaved @ Mar 13 2004, 05:15 PM)
I need to feel loved! sad.gif

Humpf! dry.gif *walks off in strop*

*mutters* That's the last time I send you any compliments!

tongue.gif
Enslaved
Ut oh huh.gif

*falls to floor crying, after being abandoned by Pixiegoth... and Rattgirl* sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.