Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: THE BIG BOOB DEBATE.
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Personal concerns
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Okay, we all like boobs (and before you all start clamouring to disagree, I understand that there may be a fair few of you out there who DON'T like boobs). And lets face it, what's not to like? They can be snuggly, perky, bouncy...whatever. Whole realms of possibilty.

What I want to know, is which do you prefer and why. Is size important, or what you do with them? Or is it all in the actual shape of the boob itself. Size/colour of nipple an issue?

My opinion, I love my boobs. They make me feel comfortable, I like the way they bounce and I'm able to lie on my front and read without the aid of a cushion. Magic!

So, lets be having you....
markslut
All except man boobs

*is very fond of corsets!*
Oni Usagi
Not a fan of huge boobs. Though I do like boobs that are bigger than small. Kinda hard to explain. huh.gif
LoLo
I voted little boobs. I have big boobs and they are such a hassle. Big boobs cause people to stare at your chest rather than your eyes when talking to you. They cause back problems. They aren't naturally perky, in fact women with real large boobs usually have saggage going on. It's hard as hell to get enough muscle tone built up to keep them stairing straight forward as opposed to the ground. I just think little boobs are better due to the amount of negativity that is caused from large breasts.
Phyllis
Ditto what Lo said.

They're just too much of a hassle for me. If I could, I'd get them reduced.

Seriously.
Sir Maxerpopple
For me it's all about proportion. Boobs ought to coincide with body size or it's just a bit weird. Smaller boobs on smaller girls seems to fit right, the body makes the boob so to speak.
gothictheysay
Sort of ditto what Maxerpopple said, except for really fat women with huge saggy scary ones, and I feel a bit of pity for girls who are so skinny there isn't really anything there. I hate it when people get plastic surgery just to make themselves look better, but that's me.
shib
I have a pretty large chest as well, and I have to say it's not as fun as it looks. Why people would pay for them is beyond me. Little boobs are cute.. but really it doesn't matter to me. If I like someone, I like them exactly how they are.
Aria
I think it really depends on the person. But overall, smaller ones, I guess. I have c cups, and they're a pain when I'm rock climbing. "Ouch, I've smushed my tits against the cliff again!".
Jaq
I don't like any idiots. Doesn't matter whether they're big, little, fake or men. They're all annoying.

Although to be fair, fake idiots can have a mild entertainment value to them.
Tigersong
Medium sized. But I must admit, I'm male. Bigger is... sometimes nicer... than smaller. *blush*
gothictheysay
"Ouch, I've smushed my tits against the cliff again!".

laugh.gif I used to rock climb and that happened to me, too. I'm a little overweight so that contributes to my chest, and it can get annoying buying clothing 'cause I always have to find a larger size and they're just one more thing in the way tongue.gif And I used to be afraid I'd never get any.
EvilSpork
I'd have to say it depends. I don't like extremely large 'uns. I don't know. I'll say small on the poll, but I'd have to say "average"
Aria
QUOTE (gothictheysay @ Mar 7 2004, 04:28 AM)
"Ouch, I've smushed my tits against the cliff again!".

laugh.gif I used to rock climb and that happened to me, too. I'm a little overweight so that contributes to my chest, and it can get annoying buying clothing 'cause I always have to find a larger size and they're just one more thing in the way tongue.gif And I used to be afraid I'd never get any.

Oh, someone understands! It's the *most* annoying thing about climbing. I swear that's half the reason I'm so bad at it. Well, maybe not half the reason. But it sure contributes!
DoRmAnt
QUOTE (LoLo @ Mar 7 2004, 01:55 AM)
I voted little boobs. I have big boobs and they are such a hassle. Big boobs cause people to stare at your chest rather than your eyes when talking to you. They cause back problems. They aren't naturally perky, in fact women with real large boobs usually have saggage going on. It's hard as hell to get enough muscle tone built up to keep them stairing straight forward as opposed to the ground. I just think little boobs are better due to the amount of negativity that is caused from large breasts.

AMEN

i have big boobs too. and truthfully it is so hard to find shirts that fit right. especially in my case where my boobs are big, but my waist is smaller, and i'd never ever ever ever fit into those cute lil shirts stores sell. button down shirts are a huge pain-always gapping right across the chest...GRRR

yea i've contemplated reduction as well, very seriously because they are a pain in the butt... mad.gif
Alaric
For me it's all about proportion. Boobs ought to coincide with body size or it's just a bit weird. Smaller boobs on smaller girls seems to fit right, the body makes the boob so to speak.

ditto.

but if i had to choose i perfer the medium sized ones to small. Boobs can be Too big, like the saying goes "more then a handful is a waste"
Righteous
I'm with Max. I'm a big boob guy, but it's all a matter of what cup size looks good on the person. I'm not completely unattracted to women without big boobs; there's a lot more you have to factor in. I'm just someone who likes boobs. My friend Laurel has DDs and looks great, but then again she also has a pretty face and a cute tummy. biggrin.gif Spiffy looks great as well, with or without the boobs. Honestly, it's all relative; the boobs are just a plus.
magikeyes14
egh well.. a agree with Max, boobs depend on the person with them. If they dont fit the body then its icky. Small gurl = relativly small boobs bigger gurl = bigger boobs look better... its just a proportion to me....
*looks down* for me im small with medium chest... so it works i guess? i tried popping them once becuase they keep getting in the way >_< egh Darts leave scars.. dont try it at home kiddys! lol..

i voted big boobs.. becusae thats what my brother likes and i like laying on my moms.. cuz she has big boobs.. and they are like a pillow happy.gif
Righteous
QUOTE (magikeyes14 @ Mar 7 2004, 02:39 AM)
i voted big boobs.. becusae thats what my brother likes and i like laying on my moms.. cuz she has big boobs.. and they are like a pillow happy.gif

Boobs are fun to lay your head on and you just can't do that without nice sized tits. It goes the same for a nice sized tummy, which I also like cuddling up against whenever I can. happy.gif

A thought just came to me. Laurel's girlfriend Serena (who is a whiney, petty, argumentetive bitch) is skinny with really, really, really big tits. She's got mad back problems and wants a reduction ASAP. I'll admit, they're nice, but They seriously seem like they'd get in the way.
MoonlightSavingsTime
QUOTE (DoRmAnt @ Mar 6 2004, 09:12 PM)
i have big boobs too. and truthfully it is so hard to find shirts that fit right. especially in my case where my boobs are big, but my waist is smaller, and i'd never ever ever ever fit into those cute lil shirts stores sell. button down shirts are a huge pain-always gapping right across the chest...GRRR

yea i've contemplated reduction as well, very seriously because they are a pain in the butt... mad.gif

Shirt-fitting can be a problem for those of us on the opposite end of the scale too (my ittie bitties). It's wise for me to avoid wearing things like V-neck or even remotely low-neck shirts because I don't have enough chest to keep the shirt "propped up" if you know what I mean. A V-neck shirt kind of droops on me, and if I lean over even slightly, I end up basically flashing anyone who might be in front of me. And I'm not talking about cleavage (since I don't have any laugh.gif ), I mean the actual boobies themselves becoming rather visible.

As for reductions, I actually have a really close friend who has had a reduction before. I think she did that when she was 18 or thereabouts.
Enslaved
I only like boobs cuz they're asthetically pleasing... I couldn't vote because there isnt a "medium boobs" option.

Personally I think big boobs are nice, but unsupported they aren't so nice dry.gif

*apologises for such a boring post* got alot on my mind right now huh.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
Bigger is nicer to look at and more fun to play with even if they are a pain in the arse.....well back....lil boobs are ok i guess but they can get to a stage where they're so small theres no real point....>_>
sammi
Booooobs! Hmmm... Well, seeing that I wear a C (and sometimes D-ish, but more often a large C), I'm a little biased. And even though I know this isn't the biggest size on the planet, they DO get really annoying. Personally, I find meh chest gets in the way of things. Ditto basically what people have been saying about shirt shopping... I mean, whenever I try on a shirt, it's ALWAYS my boobs that make me try to find a larger size because that's where it never fits. Pain in the back. Literally. I used to do rock-climbing too, and they get in the way. Me feels your pain. dry.gif If I could, I wish I could go back to the B I used to be, but alas, that's wishful thinking. rolleyes.gif As for boobs on other people, it doesn't really matter to me since I don't pay much attention, but proportional to their bodies sounds good to me. Yar.
Industrial Kybosh
I've always liked breasts - a fact I remain unashamed of - and have been known to favour bigness. However, as has been said already, proportion is more important than out-of-context size. It just happens that my taste in women is along the 50s film star lines - hourglass figures that curve gently in at the waist and out at the chest and hips. Should anyone ever meet my fiancee, you'll see exactly what I mean.

That said, breasts are only one thing in the myriad of aspects that make up women - and that's just speaking from a physical point of view. There are countless other things that can be attractive on a woman's body. Wide eyes, full lips, a graceful neck and slender ankles are just four other things that I find equally as attractive as a bountiful set of norks.

In summary, boobs are good, but they ain't the be-all and end-all of feminine beauty.
antagony
I tend to like medium-ish sized boobs best... as in, not small but not disproportionately large either. One thing I really hate is fake boobs though. Small and real is better than big and fake, by far.
Sir Maxerpopple
I'm sorry but I have to do it.

The Bouncing Boob girl!

This si really a semi-issues semi-daft thread.
Queenie
(YAY at the Bouncing Boob Girl!!)

Personally i prefer medium boobs but as couldn't have that chose little boobs. Big boobs can be a hassle as Lolo and Candice said, with the back ache and the people looking at your breast rather than your face!! One of my friends when i first met her was a DD which i thought was massve anyway but as time has gone on she's got bigger... she's now 17 and a G cup - NO JOKE!! We are hoping she's stopped growing now lol... unsure.gif It's also a real pain going out to a club with someone with that big a breasts... none of us get a look in edgeways!! But they come in handy for hiding a bottle of vodka wink.gif
Personally *looks down* I don't have that problem!! Not to small not to big laugh.gif
RejectFairyDoll
I prefer big boobs, but not over the top big and i aint a big fan of fake tits... Man boobs are hilarious, but they still scare me!...
Anyhow... Big boobs all the way smile.gif

I have fairly big tits... Infact they are 38e/f (they look like DD's though :S)... I think thats the one aspect of my body that i am pretty damn fine with.
CommieBastard
Nobody who's seen my friend Becky in a corset can deny the joys of big boobs (she's 34DD).

Me, I like a good handful. I think I have about C-cup hands, I'm not sure...but while boob size is important, just as important are perkiness, bounciness and such other fun factors.
darkspree
I don't have big breasts and I know that so I want bigger ones, like.. medium size. Yes. Bigger breasts are just fun (Amen to Sean's comment about Becky because seriously; that corset was VERY sexy on her and her breasts. ... well... phrwoar).

Small breasts are okay I suppose, I like a handful of breast though so as long as the breast fits my hands they're fiine.

smile.gif Yes. Useful!
WeeJ
I like my boobs. They're by no means huge but I enjoy them and so does Drarok.
I don't like huge boobs. I just don't find them attractive.
LoLo
AMEN

Amen to you too!

When I was thinner and not buying clothes made to hide every part of my body that I had I couldn't buy small shirts. It really bugged me that my best friend was going into the itty bitty girl shops and buying size xs and I was so happy to have a nice figure for once that I wanted too also. Problem was even at my smallest larges stretched on me. Grah! Maybe some people find those stretched shirt marks between each gozonga cool but it made my shirts look funny to me. I get the button thing too. I have to buy those extra extra big to not have them popping open.
magikeyes14
i agree with WeeJ (except the Drarok part)... i dont find HUGE boobs apealing.... but good size for the body always works

and i also agree with RI, i LOVE a good tummy... *looks down* i love my tummy *rubs the tummy* its nice and soft and flat and cuddly....*goes on for hours* oops! ok back to boobs... i like mine, they are the right size for my littleness... good handful i think.... sumtimes i want them bigger sumtimes smaller but they are always a good size for me... IM ALMOST A C! happy.gif i cant wait for a C *waits and waits* i dont know ok im rambeling...>_<
WeeJ
If Barbie was a real person with those puppies, she'd be flat on her face 24/7.
Hobbes
I'm probably with the "must be in proportion" group, but I erred on the side of small.

Besides... I'm more of a legs guy anyway biggrin.gif
Snugglebum the Destroyer

I originally posted this in Daft, but someone (I assume the powers that be) moved it into issues. smile.gif

With hindsight, I should have put a 'medium' option in the poll. However, if I'd done that, then EVERYONE would have chosen medium sized.

I was a C cup before I became pregnant with my son. I went up to a DD during the pregancy and that's where I've stayed. I'm quite happy with that. Unlike some of the other girls on here, I've not suffered any sort of back problems. Suppose, I'm just lucky.
LoLo
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Mar 7 2004, 05:35 PM)

I originally posted this in Daft, but someone (I assume the powers that be) moved it into issues. smile.gif

Yeah I moved it. Seemed a bit more issuey than dafty but it was still sorta dafty too so I moved it anyway.
Righteous
QUOTE (Queenie @ Mar 7 2004, 11:12 AM)
... she's now 17 and a G cup - NO JOKE!!

I know a chick who's 21 and a g cup (though a small one if that makes sense). I can't help looking, especially if she's wearing a low-cut shirt (or even not). I mean, damn.

Problem was even at my smallest larges stretched on me.

If you don't mind me asking, how big are your boobs, LoLo?

I have to call up Laurel and get her and her (bitchy, whiney, petty) girlfriend's opinion on said matter.
Artemisia
I think I nulled my vote...no medium option... as a pretty regular B girl, I think a C would be nice. Maybe I can aspire to that...somehow. I saw squishy bra inserts at Walmart! Those could be fun. I guess the bonus of being a B is that if you want more fullness, you just buy more padded bras, and say on days when you are rock-climbing, you don't wear those ones! Very versatile, B's are, I suppose. Besides, my fiance has smallish hands. Maybe my chest would look bigger if my waist was smaller...hmmm....<looks down at bowl of ice-cream>.....

So does anyone on here have fake breasts? Or wear inserts on occasion?

I know one girl who is 21, barely an A, and she has to wear two padded inserts in each cup to look like a B. I kinda feel sorry for her.
Righteous
My friend Sam's a B who wishes she was a C. I think she looks good the way she is, though. You don't need big tits to be attractive.
Phyllis
All of this talk of big boobs made me think of being an early bloomer. It's horrible being 11 years old and the only girl in your class with a chest at all to speak of.

I got groped many times during the 5th and 6th grade. The old trip and grab onto the cleavage to stay upright thing. Urgh. And in the 4th grade, boys would pat me on the back, talk to me for a few minutes...then I'd hear them go talk to their friends and say something like "Yeah! She's wearing one!" "One" being a bra.

So, that is definitely another downside to large cleavage. At least, it was for me. I hate the attention it gets sometimes. I don't like very much attention, cause I'm extremely shy. So I buy men's clothing since it's baggier and camoflauges everything. biggrin.gif

I probably won't actually ever get a reduction. I've seriously contemplated it since they get in my way so much, but I have big hips, so without them I'd be unbalanced. I do wish I could find a way to make gravity not take its toll on me though. I'll be 22 next month...and already..blegh. I'm not a vain person...but it's rather irritating.

PS: Magik...please tell me you are joking about the darts. o_____O I just read that.
LoLo
QUOTE (Righteous @ Mar 8 2004, 09:07 AM)
If you don't mind me asking, how big are your boobs, LoLo?

I have to call up Laurel and get her and her (bitchy, whiney, petty) girlfriend's opinion on said matter.

Well I'm not a G cup. I'm a D cup verging on DD. I'm sure I posted that in here somewhere. Maybe not.
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Mar 7 2004, 08:13 PM)
I don't like huge boobs. I just don't find them attractive.

Well you won't like mine then.....they're 30F! wink.gif

Ah well if they are too big for you I'll just have to find someone else to fondle them ;P

I like smaller boobs on my girlies. I think I enough already and don't need another woman with big boobs. I just have this hilarious mental image of us hugging and not actually being able to get round each other as our boobs are like 4 huge airbags! laugh.gif laugh.gif

Ed likes my boobs. He's a boob man. A big boob man wink.gif I get lots of comments and lots of men talking to my tits instead of me rolleyes.gif Ah well one of the prices I pay.

I swear I should've been born in the 50's though as I have a typical hourglass figure dry.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Righteous @ Mar 9 2004, 11:31 PM)
My friend Sam's a B who wishes she was a C. I think she looks good the way she is, though. You don't need big tits to be attractive.

Yes you go! Tell her to get an F cup......I'm only kidding. Why though would she want to go 1 cup size bigger? That seems like a waste of time. Why not go to a D? Otherwise just buy a Wonderbra. Seriously you have to buy a bigger size anyway so she'd need a C and then it's make her look like a C. Problem solved smile.gif
Righteous
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Mar 10 2004, 11:12 AM)
Why though would she want to go 1 cup size bigger?

She just thinks she'd look better with Cs. I think she looks fine the way she is as does everybody I've spoken with on said matter.

Well you won't like mine then.....they're 30F!

As I've said, I don't think boobs are the be-all and the end-all, but I still like big tits. The words "wow" and "damn" come to mind.
shib
BOOBIES!!
VVes
As a general personal aesthetic rule for me , boobs should be about 75% the size of your butt. Not as big or bigger. A C/D cup on a 5 foot (ish) size 6/8 girl is perfect for me. tongue.gif

On guys? if you need a manzierre? Eww. ohmy.gif
DoRmAnt
QUOTE (LoLo @ Mar 7 2004, 08:31 PM)
AMEN

i have big boobs too. and truthfully it is so hard to find shirts that fit right.  especially in my case where my boobs are big, but my waist is smaller, and i'd never ever ever ever fit into those cute lil shirts stores sell.  button down shirts are a huge pain-always gapping right across the chest...GRRR

Amen to you too!

When I was thinner and not buying clothes made to hide every part of my body that I had I couldn't buy small shirts. It really bugged me that my best friend was going into the itty bitty girl shops and buying size xs and I was so happy to have a nice figure for once that I wanted too also. Problem was even at my smallest larges stretched on me. Grah! Maybe some people find those stretched shirt marks between each gozonga cool but it made my shirts look funny to me. I get the button thing too. I have to buy those extra extra big to not have them popping open.

oh the stretch bubbles in between i can totally relate too...i mean it is true that i'd rather have some boobs than no boobs, but sometimes too big is just too too much. it's like a crime to have a figure... my boobs are big, but my measurements are perfectly proportionate-my waist is ten inches smaller than my chest and hips which is the ideal hourglass figure, but because the cup size is so large shopping is a total drag... the shirts are either too big and make me look pregnant or too small and i get the stretch bubbles or the gap in the buttons grrr
Phyllis
QUOTE (VVes @ Mar 10 2004, 08:44 PM)
As a general personal aesthetic rule for me , boobs should be about 75% the size of your butt. Not as big or bigger. A C/D cup on a 5 foot (ish) size 6/8 girl is perfect for me. tongue.gif

Uh...if you're a size 6 or 8 and a D cup....then chances are your butt won't be larger than your chest...and the boobs certainly won't be 75% the size of the butt. Otherwise, you wouldn't be able to get pants that are a size 6 or 8 up over your butt, honestly. You'd have to go to a bigger size and wear a belt. With a C, maayyybe. But a D? No.

Meanwhile, I wonder if cup sizes are different in Europe? I've seen several mentions of F cups over there...and I've only ever met one person that large over here. And she was only that big because she was very, very obese. And she had to special-order her bras. Plus, Pixie asked what would be the point of going from a B to a C cup...and well, here a B is pretty different from a C. Maybe they measure in smaller increments...hrmmm...
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (candice @ Mar 11 2004, 04:30 PM)
Meanwhile, I wonder if cup sizes are different in Europe? I've seen several mentions of F cups over there...and I've only ever met one person that large over here. And she was only that big because she was very, very obese. And she had to special-order her bras.

It's weird as I'm 5 foot 5 inches, around 9 and a half stone and I have 30F boobs. They really aren't as big as they sound. I can actually get away with a 32E or 32DD sometimes. Depends on the make, cut, shop, etc. I just like the sound of 30F wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.