Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lgg Robot Idea
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
Sun Tsu
The robot from LGG could come back to life and try to get revenge on LGG by trying to kill her. I think it would be interesting to have him always in the shadows plotting genius ways to get his revenge. What do you think?

Sun Tsu
prezgfish
QUOTE (Sun Tsu @ Apr 15 2003, 10:35 PM)
The robot from LGG could come back to life and try to get revenge on LGG by trying to kill her. I think it would be interesting to have him always in the shadows plotting genius ways to get his revenge. What do you think?

Sun Tsu

nah the robot was a bit soft really all he wanted was a friend
Sun Tsu
Hmmm................I nevery actually thought of that. On the other hand though, I imagine him being a teeny bit mad.

Sun Tsu
MAtt
it looked like a big hole... i think she has a while
prezgfish
QUOTE (Sun Tsu @ Apr 17 2003, 07:18 PM)
Hmmm................I nevery actually thought of that. On the other hand though, I imagine him being a teeny bit mad.

Sun Tsu

nah it was just a cover up for his emotional weaknesss he just needed some lovin
Sun Tsu
I guess so...................
Well, this topic's dead. dry.gif

Sun Tsu
prezgfish
QUOTE (Sun Tsu @ Apr 18 2003, 09:26 PM)

Sun Tsu

it doesn't have to be
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (prezgfish @ Apr 18 2003, 11:39 PM)
Well, this topic's dead.  dry.gif

Sun Tsu

it doesn't have to be

How do you mean? huh.gif

Sun Tsu
prezgfish
QUOTE (Sun Tsu @ Apr 19 2003, 09:14 PM)
QUOTE (prezgfish @ Apr 18 2003, 11:39 PM)

Sun Tsu

it doesn't have to be

How do you mean? huh.gif

Sun Tsu

well we could continue talking about it.

if you want to
Sun Tsu
I guess so. What do you want to talk about?

Sun Tsu
prezgfish
QUOTE (Sun Tsu @ Apr 20 2003, 06:01 PM)
I guess so. What do you want to talk about?

Sun Tsu

emm

welll you kind o out me on the spot here

em a little unprepared

emm

oh pigeons
Sir Psycho Sexy
as you've all probably noticed all the particulally fine females on this here forum are extremely modest about their stunning good looks, anyway, to the point...wait a sec, more explaination, anyway, yeah, so i've spoken to one of the afore mention and instead of being pretty and cute she thinks of herself as evil and what have you, another friend was expressing her hatred for being cute and maintained she's evil (but i know they're both as cute as buttons really). NOW we get to the point, i thought it could be funny to apply that scenario to a LGG animantion...bit of an anti-climax really...anyway, i'm posting this anonymously so mata could use it if he so wishes

Signed
Anonymous

......d'oh blink.gif
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (prezgfish @ Apr 21 2003, 02:06 PM)
oh pigeons

blink.gif
Oh, yeah. Pidgeons are cool.

Sun Tsu
prezgfish
QUOTE (Sun Tsu @ Apr 24 2003, 06:30 PM)
QUOTE (prezgfish @ Apr 21 2003, 02:06 PM)
oh pigeons

blink.gif
Oh, yeah. Pidgeons are cool.

Sun Tsu

yeah but they dont make good gurry and i feel sorry for pigeons everyone sees them as rat birds yet if they were pure white theyd be a simple for peace ie dove
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (prezgfish @ Apr 26 2003, 05:28 PM)
yeah but they dont make good gurry and i feel sorry for pigeons everyone sees them as rat birds yet if they were pure white theyd be a simple for peace ie dove

It's all about the image, I guess.
prezgfish
its blatant racism is what it is

liberate the pigeon
PrincessCadhla
BTW, the origional idea of the robot in the shadows plotting is very Butters/Prof Chaos from SouthPark.
PrincessCadhla
I say liberate the Mexican Zebra!!
prezgfish
QUOTE (PrincessCadhla @ Apr 29 2003, 11:15 PM)
BTW, the origional idea of the robot in the shadows plotting is very Butters/Prof Chaos from SouthPark.

prof chaos rawkd especially the simsons ep
LoLo
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Apr 23 2003, 07:43 PM)
as you've all probably noticed all the particulally fine females on this here forum are extremely modest about their stunning good looks, anyway, to the point...wait a sec, more explaination, anyway, yeah, so i've spoken to one of the afore mention and instead of being pretty and cute she thinks of herself as evil and what have you, another friend was expressing her hatred for being cute and maintained she's evil (but i know they're both as cute as buttons really). NOW we get to the point, i thought it could be funny to apply that scenario to a LGG animantion...bit of an anti-climax really...anyway, i'm posting this anonymously so mata could use it if he so wishes

Signed
Anonymous

......d'oh blink.gif

The women on here don't think theyre cute?

Oh wait I'm one of those, but I don't think I'm one of the two mentioned in sps's lil schtick.......I mean anonymous's lil schtick.
prezgfish
every woman on this forum of legal age is welcome in th gfish bed
hinsley
errr back to the oringal post the robot couldnt come back and it wasnt a hole it fell in. m i the onyl person woh noticed the sign sayin 'ACID PIT' ?
prezgfish
QUOTE (hinsley @ May 4 2003, 06:16 PM)
errr back to the oringal post the robot couldnt come back and it wasnt a hole it fell in. m i the onyl person woh noticed the sign sayin 'ACID PIT' ?

is that wat it said wow i had no idea i just thought it said McDonalds
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (hinsley @ May 4 2003, 06:16 PM)

It's possible to survive! What if the robot just hit a rock?

Sun Tsu
craziness
i noticed tongue.gif
that reminds me of my school.
in front of the campus of our high and middle school, there is this pomd. candian geese are always playing in it and it looks all pleasant. LOL! its acid!!!!!!!!!! that pond is full of trash! its just like our image! we look so good but were really just acid. ok shutting up now....... anyways in front of the middle school there is another [much smaller] acid pond, actually you could say its more like a swamp, except not that humid, but its very acidic as well. but the ironic thing is, you can see all of its disgustingness, because its shallow and you can see the trash on the bottom of it. this big abnoxious alpha duck always swims there and quack-screams at us. my school is strange.........
prezgfish
quite tame by comparison
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.