Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Our Songs
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Creations
spiffilicious05
Okay, so I randomly wanted to know ppl's opinions of our songs that DOH and I have written.

Since you can't hear them here's the lyrics. I'll start off with just one.

~I die today~

Shadows cloak he reaches out
I begin to choak he begins to shout
It's too late you're too far away
I accept my fate I die today

If I could see the sun again
Would I cry would I stay alive
If I could love again
Would this darkness fade my friend

If my body could breath again
Would I return from this hell where I've been
Could your love set me free
From these frozen memories

Gothymothy girl
THAT WAS THE MOST AWESOME SONG EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like it. Make more songs. I think you have a good chance of selling, That's gold.
Dreams On Hiatus
QUOTE (Gothymothy girl @ Mar 25 2004, 05:18 PM)
THAT WAS THE MOST AWESOME SONG EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like it. Make more songs. I think you have a good chance of selling, That's gold.

Tanky. It was based on my poem, and spiffy and I doctored it up a bit. biggrin.gif
spiffilicious05
hehe yeppers that one was a lot of brenny's lryics. I came up with the melody, but I couldn't have done it without her.

Here's another one that we wrote:

(If you look up the definition of righteous there are several. One pertains to wanting a relationship that you can't have. At the same time I'm also dating a man over 1,000 miles away - ironic isn't it?)

~Righteous~

Wanting more from you, than you can give. Wishing you could find a spot in your heart for me to live. I let go of it all, and watch it drift away. All the hard earned promises, gone within a day.

Clutching you as I fall, and hiding my tears. Averting from you the pain in my eyes, and keeping silent from you my biggest fears. But you know me too well, and I can't hide from you, the truth that you seek is found in my eyes -I'm

A soul slowly dying, Yet given new birth, A second breath of air, A second chance on Earth.

And I cling to you, holding you close as I can. Hoping for you to love me, now knowing that you can. ....I'm....

A soul slowly dying, Yet given new birth, A second breath of air, A second chance on Earth.

And I cling to you, holding you close as I can. Hoping for you to love me, now knowing that you can.
Gothymothy girl
You guys DO know that you can be making money fast as hell with those songs, right? I hope so. If I was a record person (what are they called?) then I would publish a CD or tape. Actually, I don't know much about record people but you guys are really talented.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.