Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Small Question
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
The Tortured Soul
i was just wandering... who does the voice acting on the anims with voice acting???
The Tortured Soul
come on does no1 know??? has mata decied that this question just isn't worth answering???
craziness
it says it at the end of the animations, mata does them, except in samurai lapin his girlfriend does ozaki (sp?). i think. umm yeah. and when LLG is on TV some lady does the voice. but LLG is only on TV in the UK dry.gif *wishes she lives in the UK*
prezgfish
QUOTE (craziness @ Apr 17 2003, 09:04 AM)
it says it at the end of the animations, mata does them, except in samurai lapin his girlfriend does ozaki (sp?). i think. umm yeah. and when LLG is on TV some lady does the voice. but LLG is only on TV in the UK dry.gif *wishes she lives in the UK*

why its cold and we are just servants to your crappy country anyway
craziness
its better than the stanking US
and you get matas animations on tv
prezgfish
QUOTE (craziness @ Apr 17 2003, 09:08 AM)
its better than the stanking US
and you get matas animations on tv

hardly they gaet played at rendom on mtv2 but they harly ever do that anymore, i'm sad
The Tortured Soul
there only on mtv2... sorry i'm suprised i didn't notice... how did he du mr.sb did he just pull a dodgy voice or did he use sum dodgy effect...

my friend kyle kan do a good empresion (sp?) of mr.sb
prezgfish
QUOTE (The Tortured Soul @ Apr 17 2003, 10:42 AM)
there only on mtv2... sorry i'm suprised i didn't notice... how did he du mr.sb did he just pull a dodgy voice or did he use sum dodgy effect...

my friend kyle kan do a good empresion (sp?) of mr.sb

altered voice
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.