Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Animation!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
Aelfgifu
Yay! New animation! It's so funny! "Estatic Meal", hmm... I wonder where you get that from? (I don't think sarcsam translates well to text, does it?)
gerbilfromhell
"Estatic Meal", hmm... I wonder where you get that from? (I don't think sarcsam translates well to text, does it?)
what are you talking about? you can easily see the satire from the fat stick figure man and the kid getting popular because he's got the toy. but the animation was extremely funny (i mean come on, it's mr. snaffleburger)
Aelfgifu
I meant my sarcasm, as I know very well where the phrase "Estatic meal" comes from. And the satire was obvious, but well done. And funny. Could it not be funny?
gerbilfromhell
of course it had to be funny, it's the mr. snaffleburger. i guess sarcasm really doesn't translate into text well if you explained it twice and i'm only just understanding you.
craziness
hehe i love the word ecstatic that just make me laugh so hard
gerbilfromhell
stop laughing. it blocks out the voices. mad.gif
Sickness
I liked the random horse head.
Mata
Don't worry, I got what you were talking about in the first post!

I was very proud of my horseheaded man programs in the quick flash moments, I think they may return in later animations.
prezgfish
could mr happy horsehead get his own show?

could be amusing

one day mr ed got wasted and visited one of the local farm girls.

9 months later Mr Happy Horsehead was born. with the brains of a horse and the speed and agility of a man he had the promise to become a super hero, but would he use his powers for good, evil or would he just lie around at home and claim benifit only time can tell
craziness
taht could actually be great...but now mata cant do it cuz of f---in copyright stuffs unsure.gif
gerbilfromhell
good job fool. now mata can't use a good idea. DEATH TO YOU! DEATH! mad.gif
MistressAlti
Wouldn't Mata have some issues with copyrights if he went the Mr. Ed route? Have to call him something else... Mr. Fred maybe... lol

Ignore me, I'm sleep-deprived.
Mata
I do have to be very careful that I don't make anything too obviously copyright infringing, such as with Ecstatic Meals. I can get away with that, but if the 'M' of meals was yellow then I might have some problems.

The music on my site often does breech copyright which is why I give full credits for everything I use (even if it is for only a couple of seconds). I figure the value of 1500 people a day seeing the name of your album balances out the fact that I don't have any money to pay for the music!
prezgfish
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Mar 5 2003, 01:58 AM)
good job fool. now mata can't use a good idea. DEATH TO YOU! DEATH! mad.gif

i've alredy stated that i give up a legal rights to the stuff i say in this bb, if somehow i inadvertantly manage to come up with a good idea that MATA likes then he is entitled to use it, he would after all make it a hell of a lot funnier than i could!
gerbilfromhell
oh..... dammit you just made my post sound stupid and worthless mad.gif
leopold
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Mar 15 2003, 03:22 AM)

What, for a change?

tee hee hee!!

Sorry gerbil wink.gif
prezgfish
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Mar 15 2003, 03:22 AM)

not my fault
gerbilfromhell
i know, i just had to blame someone besides me biggrin.gif
prezgfish
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Mar 15 2003, 01:04 PM)
i know, i just had to blame someone besides me biggrin.gif

blame king julgofar of the planet alqudesh

he's a jackass
gerbilfromhell
ok, he now gets the blame for all of my problems
leopold
QUOTE (prezgfish @ Mar 15 2003, 03:10 PM)
blame king julgofar of the planet alqudesh

he's a jackass

Must you mention his name in this forum???

But yeah, let's blame him for everythin. He deserves it. Frickin git, he is... mad.gif
gerbilfromhell
his name must be mentioned so we can blame and insult him biggrin.gif
prezgfish
yeah don't get me started he's still avoiding me over thet bet we had.

i meaq he lost so he has to get i'm the jackass on his forehead, and surrender his kingdom to me.

if he doesn't pay soon i'm send the boys round to get me another finger
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.