Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Look Kids! It's Aries!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
Prince Aries
Come on admit it. You people were hopelessly lost in this world without me right?

*silence, a cricket chirps and a tumbleweed blows by*

Ok, now that I got that out of my system, HELLO TO ALL! Aries misses you guys like whoa. I've moved and so many things have happened and I finally have another job (I actually managed to find something worse for me then Walmart, go figure, eh?) and I am hoping to have internet back soon. I'm at a friend's house right now. I miss you all muchly much and I hope to be back soon.

Mucho love

-Aries
MistressAlti
ARIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

So glad to hear that you're alive. I really am lost without you. laugh.gif
Prince Aries
Missy! I have missed you greatly! And stuff. Great big balls of furry stuff.

I had something I was going to say to you but I totally forgot what it was sleep.gif

By the way, I'm putting together a holiday to the UK this summer. I could sure use some British input here. Thankfully I have a job that will afford me the ability to do this.
TigerLily013
Glad to hear from you Aries.
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (Prince Aries @ Mar 29 2004, 11:35 PM)
Great big balls of furry stuff.

how big? do they chirp happily when you pet them? if not....why not?!

england is great, it's so english!!
Phyllis
ARIES!!! Yay! wub.gif

Bah humbug @ finding a job even worse than Wal-Mart. I didn't know that was possible. ohmy.gif

Yes, you must get Internet back soon. You are missing out on all the yummy spring angst!
Aeline
Oh my God, it's you!! Aries!! You're back!! *latches*
You're here! And you weren't here! But now you're HERE! And you were there, but yer here! And now I'm here too, and we're here together! X__x
(Don't mind me... wink.gif )
vicrawr
*tackles and snogs* You'll have to come back soon! Geoff continues to molest me daily, even after I protest and say that you're the only man for me! I'm glad everythings goin' ok and I hope you come back soon.
monkey_called_narth
ARIES!!! MY HUGGLE BUNNY!!! *huggle* i missed you....*hugle* come back agin soon *huggel* *huggle* *huggle*
chester
Aries! Long time, no see. Just as soon as i came back you were gone. I was wondering where you had gone. sad.gif Well, good luck with your new place and job! And get your internet soon! We miss you here!
Artemisia
Nice to see you back, Aries! I have missed you!

And Tigersong is totally sexually frustrated without his e-hubby to dominate. I can't keep up with it!
Tigersong
QUOTE (IrishGuy @ Mar 29 2004, 06:58 PM)
*tackles and snogs* You'll have to come back soon! Geoff continues to molest me daily, even after I protest and say that you're the only man for me! I'm glad everythings goin' ok and I hope you come back soon.

Lies! All lies!

OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!!!!1111oneoneone!!!!!!!@!#^!@&*#(^!@

ARIES!

Um, yeah. I've missed our little chats. Also all the hot gay hobbit action.

Hurry back! *pines for you while ducking Artemesia's glare*
Pikasyuu
I was also hopelessly lost with no Aries. ._.

Welcome back, deardeardear Karen. wink.gif *tehboobthang* 'member, syuulovesyouuuuu like whoa. even though she isn't here very much either.
antagony
Hi again! I guess you don't know me at all, but... hi! Nice to have you back. You're cool.
Mata
Aries and Syuu turning up on the same day? Cool smile.gif

Aries, give us enough advance notice and we'll see if we can get a mini-meet sorted to hook up with you when you're in the UK.
Pixelgoth
Hell yeah! laugh.gif We'd all love to meet the (in)famous Aries wink.gif Welcome back mate. Hope you stick around! tongue.gif
LoLo
I was wonderng where you had dissappeared to. Just this morning I was thinking, "Where is Aries? I miss the crazy goat." Hope you get the internet back soon!
Jonman
QUOTE (Mata @ Mar 30 2004, 04:12 AM)

Aries, give us enough advance notice and we'll see if we can get a mini-meet sorted to hook up with you when you're in the UK.

*points at Mata*

What he said.
Jaq
Hi Aries! Tigerong has been lost without you. He keeps wandering around calling "aries?! Aries!" and bumping into walls and wailing. He should really keep his eyes open when he's pining.

While this is kind of funny to watch, it's still nice to see you back. biggrin.gif
CommieBastard
ARIES!

Dammit, man, I've spent the last few days asking people if they'd heard from you biggrin.gif Damn it's good to see you back.
Polocrunch
*Throws to the ground and ravishes*

ARIES!!! I WANT YOU!!! Grawh!

I missed you crazy-like! Yay! And now you're back! Yay! And I can say yay constantly! YAY!

Yeah, I kinda fell back on Tigersong when I didn't have anyone else to talk about sex with. But don't worry, it isn't my baby.
WeeJ
QUOTE (Jonman @ Mar 30 2004, 04:32 PM)

*points at Mata*

What he said.

I second, third and fourth that.
Tigersong
QUOTE (Polocrunch @ Mar 30 2004, 11:48 AM)
Yeah, I kinda fell back on Tigersong when I didn't have anyone else to talk about sex with. But don't worry, it isn't my baby.

Gee. Thanks. dry.gif
I can feel the looooooove.
Tigersong
QUOTE (Jaq @ Mar 30 2004, 10:35 AM)
Hi Aries! Tigerong has been lost without you. He keeps wandering around calling "aries?! Aries!" and bumping into walls and wailing. He should really keep his eyes open when he's pining.

While this is kind of funny to watch, it's still nice to see you back. biggrin.gif

/me sighs.

Actually, no, cancel that.

/me whaps Jaq upside the head but good.

Hurry back, Aries. Apparently the boards are entirely devoted to you.
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Mar 30 2004, 05:50 PM)
QUOTE (Jonman @ Mar 30 2004, 04:32 PM)

*points at Mata*

What he said.

I second, third and fourth that.

Yup! What the said! tongue.gif
Prince Aries
Who knew I was the forum's sexual deviant. tongue.gif

Glad to know I'm so....desirable. It feels yummy. Or some such. Anyway, I'm not back, per se, I'm merely using my neighbors internet on occasion, because getting internet is going to cost WAY too much right now.

I am now a telephone solicitor for a MAJOR telephone company. So if you get any calls for local or long distance service, it might be me. But the bonus is I make some pretty good money and once things are settled I'm putting money into a trip to the UK *POSSIBLY* in August. That's what I'm shooting for. And I will give plenty of notice to all of you fine people.

Love you all and miss you all. I really do.

Ciao.
Random_Trout
I've missed you my dearest sidekick. Who didn't know you were the forums sexual deviant? You can ride the troutmobile anytime. rwarrrrr.
Polocrunch
QUOTE (Tigersong @ Mar 30 2004, 06:06 PM)
QUOTE (Polocrunch @ Mar 30 2004, 11:48 AM)

Gee. Thanks. dry.gif
I can feel the looooooove.

Awww, I'd still shag you silly Geoff. Don't oo worry.
cheese is funny
you never call anymore, aries sad.gif
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (Prince Aries @ Apr 1 2004, 10:49 PM)
trip to the UK *POSSIBLY* in August

Now, that's interesting... My proposed MataMeet/Stag Party has been mooted for September in Manchester, but nothing has been set in stone. You'd be more than welcome, so long as you remember that I'm getting married, you sly ol' dawg... wink.gif

Just get your ass over here. Maybe it'll give the other non-brit forumites the right idea...
Prince Aries
Hey guys. Long time no talk. My internet has been postponed so I'm left without you guys. I think about everyone everyday. I just sent Tigersong my new (and permanent) mobile #, so if you want it, you know where to get it (if I had time I would tell everyone what it is).

Like I've said before, I've begun telemarketing, and it is totally the worst thing for me. I have had my first panic attacks and begun a strange cycle of total depression and such because my home and work life are totally non statisfactory and such. But I can't talk anymore but if anyone needs anything or would like to talk to me, please PM Tigersong and he will hopefully be able to provide you with the #. I need to hear friendly voices right now. I really do. I miss you all and I love you all. And yes, I am totally planning on BOTH meets I said I would be at. Anyway, I hope to be back online soon, and I love you all, I really do.

Love,

Aries.

PS - Help! Save me from my boredom! tongue.gif
gothictheysay
*giant hugs for Aries* Yes, I've been having panic attacks lately too, yours are probably worse. VERY ucky. I don't think I know ya well enough to call on your mobile number, but the bill wouldn't be a matter and I WOULD be friendly. I hope you feel much better in the meanwhiles - I wish I could visit everyone on this forum and give them a giant hug.
CommieBastard
God dammit, I need that number. Screw that, I just need Aries! Get your ass over here, man!
Silver Star Angel of Da Towers
laugh.gif Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
hinsley
oh hi Aries! i missed you ,and everyone else on the forums, but muchly you. biggrin.gif

wb for your brief visits!!
MistressAlti
Aries, I am going to call you. As soon as I get your number from Tigersong. Chin up hon. *hugs*
Prince Aries
The wait is over! On Thursday afternoon my time, my internet will be installed! I called the cable company today and they REALLY hooked me up on an AMAZING deal...and they'll be out tomorrow. That's record timing for Mediacom, our cable company. I give them mad props. And I get free HBO! happy.gif

Soooooo....without further ado, Aries returns *FINALLY*!

I'm glad I just lost my job today. Now I can spend the whole day catching up with you fine folks!

Love,

Aries The Divine Queen Vanilla
monkey_called_narth
ARIES!!!!
Polocrunch
Aries, you keep losing jobs. Is there some particular reason for this?
TigerLily013
QUOTE (Polocrunch @ Apr 29 2004, 01:35 PM)
Aries, you keep losing jobs. Is there some particular reason for this?

Yeah...I was wondering that myself?
Industrial Kybosh
Probably just down to being teh sexay. Bosses don't like it when you're cuter than they are. Hell, just look at my employment record...

Arf.

Welcomes backs, Aries. W00TS!
Prince Aries
I've lost two jobs since joining the forums. One was walmart and one was telemarketing. Can anyone blame me for quitting them? tongue.gif

Anyway, my internet being turned back on has been postponed until May 8th because my cable company is totally dumb. So sadly, my return is held back. And I am hella sad. sad.gif

*puts on sad face*

Anyway, I shall truly return soon, and then all will be well. Until then....adieu.
MistressAlti
Aries wanted me to post this for him:

"I'm homeless.

i came from Friday afternoon.....and there were all these cops and detectives at my home.

my roomie and his friends were arrested for second degree burglary and when they searched our house they found all his drugs...so he went to jail (i was supposed to go because of association) but they let me go...and I lost the apartment and now...I'm homeless.

Its *ALWAYS* something with me, no?"

Poor Aries. =(
Sir Psycho Sexy
....well ain't that just a kick in the balls?

you'd think they have a place for situations like this oh well, just as well you're not in jail too....it seems odd that you'd get doine for being the roomie of a bad man, hope it all sorts itself out soon enough smile.gif
Righteous
sad.gif

I sure hope you're back soon. I know what it's like for things to majorly suck, but keep a positive additude and hope for the bast. We love you, man. (hug)

I'll keep you in my prayers.
Prince Aries
Holy goodness this computer let me on the forums! This thing is crabby with me.

Yes, that's my situation. I'm a floater, night to night, different place. Its only been a few days but already its stressful. Some places I can stay have computers and internet, so its KIND of a bonus there! Hopefully I'll be around a little bit to talk to everyone.

I'm REALLY starting to get annoyed here..I keep getting so close to coming back to you guys and stupid stuff keeps happening! Effin RAR!

Addendum: Have you a spare bedroom or couch and can help me get there, I'll be more then happy to oblige you with my presence! ;-)

*laughs*
Industrial Kybosh
Yeesh. What a big ol' bag of arse.

There's chuff all I can do to help other than give you my best wishes for the future, buddy. Seems terribly harsh for you to lose yor home due to someone else's foolishness, but then the world is run by clueless knobwits.

Now is as good a time as any to put all your belongings in a nice little fishing boat, and row your sweet ass to England. I'll even buy you a pint. Maybe some nuts. Or some Frazzles.
Prince Aries
Were I to sell a majority of my possessions (at least the kind that are electronic and wouldnt really work in England due to electrical adapter thingies) I would soooo have more then enough cash to traverse the shiny blue thingie thingie that stands in my way (bastard thing).

Decent idea, that. *laughs*

Thanks InKy. Whenever I *FINALLY* get my happy arse across that ocean I'll hold you to that promise of a pint and nuts (and no, I am NOT thinking perverted here).
CommieBastard
QUOTE (Prince Aries @ May 4 2004, 06:01 AM)
Addendum: Have you a spare bedroom or couch and can help me get there, I'll be more then happy to oblige you with my presence! ;-)

I may have a spare bed available - depends on when and for how long. When you get details, give me a shout.
monkey_called_narth
phhh i see how it is... i live 3 hours away and you cant come stay with me sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.