Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Wishing Game
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft > Games
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41
Dreams On Hiatus
Okay. I got the idea from another forum. Here is how you play:

I wish for something good. Then you reply that my wish is granted but in a bad way. Here's an example:

My post:

I wish that I had a million dollars.

Your post:

Wish granted! But the money is actually from a robbery and now you're spending the rest of your life in jail.

I wish I had magical spork.

Next post:

Wish granted! But it ends up poking you in the eye. Too bad you can't see now.

I wish....

Get the picture?

Okay so I guess I'll start.

I wish I could defy gravity.
Sir Maxerpopple
You can defy gravity, but no longer can you obey it. You jump and float forever into the sky.

Oooh forgot

I wish I could control the destinies of one million people.
Dreams On Hiatus
QUOTE (Sir Maxerpopple @ Apr 1 2004, 07:31 PM)
You can defy gravity, but no longer can you obey it. You jump and float forever into the sky.

*whispers* ((okay now you have to make a wish))
Deo
Granted. But sadly your destiny creation conteracts the ACTUAL destiny they were supposed to undergo, thus creating a dimensional split and making 2 worlds, both opposites of each other. The other you eventually finds a way to your dimension, and assassinates you (probably with a rusty fish or something) and takes control of the people you once had.

I wish I had a car.
Sir Maxerpopple
Turns out your car has been posessed by demons, and it cannot be controlled by any mortal man.

I wish I could play an instrument
Dreams On Hiatus
Wish granted! However, you play so horribly that you are exiled to the moon.

I wish I had a lovely bunch of coconuts.
Sir Maxerpopple
The coconuts give you horrible allergies, you swell into a balloon.

I wish I could kill bunnies like Sarah
Gothymothy girl
^granted but the bunnies are dead so she hurts you.

I wish I was pacman.
Atari
*Does 'I Dream of Genie' head nod*

Viola, you meet your perfect man. He's smart, sexy, and charming. He brings you fresh roses and takes you on moonlit walks. He constantly calls to remind you how much he loves you. Unfortunetly, he's married and has a little girl.

I wish I had a puppy!
gothictheysay
MUAHAHAHAHA!

You now have a boyfriend, but he is so boring he makes your head bleed, and he's pretty ugly. Also, he picks his nose.

I wish could get enough sleep.
gothictheysay
QUOTE (Atari @ Apr 1 2004, 07:23 PM)
*Does 'I Dream of Genie' head nod*

Viola, you meet your perfect man. He's smart, sexy, and charming. He brings you fresh roses and takes you on moonlit walks. He constantly calls to remind you how much he loves you. Unfortunetly, he's married and has a little girl.

I wish I had a puppy!

NO! You did it before me! Fine. You get your puppy. But he becomes president and doesn't appoint you to his cabinet.

Now, gimme my sleep. dry.gif
Gothymothy girl
yOUR WISH IS uhhh. . .. . .granted?

You get sleep but is internal. You never wake up. Plus, you have to listen to CLASSICAL music as you sleep!!!!

God no!!!!

I wish I knew what to wish!
gothictheysay
Hey, that actually doesn't sound too bad. Classical's cool with me.

Um, you know what to wish, but then you wish it, it's granted, and you have a panic attack realizing that wasn't what you wanted to wish.

I wish my back would stop hurting like a motherf***.
Artemisia
Your wish is granted! But that's because when you had the surgery to make your back stop hurting, they accidentally severed your spinal cord and now you are paralized from the neck down. No pain now!

I wish I had a better sense of fashion.
Usurper MrTeapot
Wish Granted! But your fashion sense develops into using household objects as clothes, you go from binliners, to fruitbowls to finally covering yourself in masses of tinfoil and cutlery. On passing a magnet store you are now stuck to its window.

I wish I had a tidy room.
Juiceisgood
Your wish is granted. But now your room is soooo tidy there isn't anything in it. Your parents come home and ask you what you did with all your stuff, you lie to them and say that it all got stolen. But they don't believe you and automatically assume you sold it all to support your soy sauce habit and lock you in the basement.

I wish I was a crustacian.
Dreams On Hiatus
Wish granted! But as you are crawling on the beach a seagull plucks you up and eats you alive. What a horrible way to die.

I wish I had telepathic powers.
Juiceisgood
Wish granted, but now you can't stop hearing everyone's thoughts... you wander the streets at night, completely insane, muttering to yourself and eating out of rubbish bins.

I wish I had a hat on my head.
cheese is funny
granted. but the hat is so amazingly ugly that people throw rocks at you.

i wish my hair was longer.
shib
wish granted!

But once your hair starts growing it never stops, and one day while descending down the stairs you get caught in it and fall down 5 flights of stairs to your doom.

I wish I was taller.
karismaklysm
Congratulations!
you are now taller!

(you are also a baller, and you have a girl who looks good so you can call her)

unfortunately, much like gandalf in a world of hobbits, you hit your head on every doorway and light fixture, giving you a sort of permanent concussion. you are walking brain damage, it appears.

I wish i could eat anything i want and not get fat.
Juiceisgood
Yay! Your wish has been granted! You go to the local supermarket and eat everything in sight... and it turns out I'm just some talentless hack who lied to you. You get fat... serves you right for believing that I could grant wishes. tongue.gif

I wish I didn't have a cold right now...
gothictheysay
Your cold disappears. And is replaced with a deadly influenza.

I wish I didn't feel so limp and out of it.
Cath Sparrow
*bewitch nose wiggle*
You got it. But you now so hyper and with it that your grating on everyones nerves that they shoot you! tongue.gif

I wish I had some where to go tonight!
gothictheysay
You get somewhere to go, but it's facedown in a garbage can because some bullies drag you into an alley.

I wish I wasn't so confused.
karismaklysm
Well then, consider your confusion replaced with omnipotence! and all the responsibility of a god...

"SAVE ME!" your people cry....

I wish i had a sandwich.
ravein
I wish I had my girlfriend to hold....
Tigersong
karismaklysm:

Granted! But the sandwich turns out to have maggots in it. You don't realize this until halfway through the sandwich.

Ravein:

Granted! But your girlfriend turns out to be an airhead and a dtiz. She slowly drives you insane, you kill her, and then you end up in prison.

I wish I was a dentist NOW, and not in three years.
Cath Sparrow
Granted but it turn out to be a mad axe murderer dentist who pulls all your teeth before killing you with laughing gas!

I wish i had somthing to do.
Oni Usagi
QUOTE (Cath @ Apr 2 2004, 02:28 PM)
Granted but it turn out to be a mad axe murderer dentist who pulls all your teeth before killing you with laughing gas!

You decide to start downloading music free off of the internet, using the pepsi thing so it's legal. However you have a 14.4 modem and you have a very bad paying job. You spend all your money on pepsi and internet costs. You now live your life from pepsi to download, download to pepsi.

I wish I was immaculately conceived.
Gothymothy girl
What's that? Well, whatever it is, it's granted. . . . yeah. Somthing bad happens, I guess. . .. .

I wish I didn't lie.
gothictheysay
You tell the truth now! And all the lies you told before piss off your friends and family. Badly.

I wish my friend would stop avoiding me.
Sir Maxerpopple
Granted, however now your friend handcuffs him/herself to you and you kill him/her out of rage

I wish I could stop being such a conceited ass.
Gothymothy girl
Wish granted. Now you are a conceited frog. (Not a frog's ass)

I wish the grass was blue, it rained muffins, and hamburgers ate people!
Usurper MrTeapot
Wish granted: But unfortunatly all the hamburgers ate your closest friends and family, the muffins are cased in LSD and you eat so much you are perminantly on a bad trip.

I wish I didn't have so much gas right now. *hehe*
Tigersong
QUOTE (Oni Usagi @ Apr 2 2004, 12:42 PM)
QUOTE (Cath @ Apr 2 2004, 02:28 PM)

You decide to start downloading music free off of the internet, using the pepsi thing so it's legal. However you have a 14.4 modem and you have a very bad paying job. You spend all your money on pepsi and internet costs. You now live your life from pepsi to download, download to pepsi.

I wish I was immaculately conceived.

I'm answering this one because you got gypped, Oni.

Granted! you're immaculately concieved. But that means you were born without the taint of original sin. Which means you can't really sin. So you never get to masturbate ever again. Ever.
gothictheysay
[QUOTE]I wish I didn't have so much gas right now. *hehe* [QUOTE]

Okay, not now, but on your wedding day or some day important like that the gas comes back thrice as bad.

I wish my sister hadn't messed up the router.
kidvicious2punk
she didnt...

but you accidentally spilled juice on it..

moron.

tongue.gif

i wish...i had coke instead of pepsi..
Silver Star Angel of Da Towers
Wish granted, but your coke has salt in it.

I wish that I could marry the love of my life.
The Lorax
Granted. You have four of his kids and then he breaks the news to you that he's gay and leaving you for 'Sharron' who is really a cross dresser that works in the gay village.

I wish that I could have sex and never get pregnant.
Sir Maxerpopple
Granted, until you decide to have kids and you can't have them

I wish I could correct the wrongs I have done to others
The Lorax
Granted...but they just beat you over the head anyway.

I wish people would stop calling me a slut - -;
sjbbandgeek
Granted, but you become one of Teapots Hos.

I wish I had all the girl scout cookies in the universe.
kidvicious2punk
granted,but youre deathly allergic to the cleaner the girl scout kitchens use so you um...die..?

i wish I was one of teapots hoes...
gothictheysay
You are, but you're neglected. Awww. That sucks. You now have to find another master.

I wish I could see some people over the summer that I probably won't be able to see.
Artemisia
Granted! You do get the see the people over the summer! But you don't know that now they all hate you, and have concocted a plan to kill you and assume your identity, which they do.

I wish I could do things at high speed, like clean my room, like that kid on that TV show in the early '80s...what was his name...there was a professor or Dr. ...
EvilSpork
Wish granted! But... With the high speed you do things at, time slows down around you moving you into the future. Everybody you know and love is dead and you are forever speeding through time.

I wish people did not generalize me, assuming I am immature like everybody else my age.
Oni Usagi
*mystical voodoo ritual*
*In a trance-like state*
YOUR WISH HAS BEEN GRANTED, MORTAL.

You are now 1' shorter and prejudged to be even more immature than anyone else your age.

I wish for 10,000,000,000,000.
gothictheysay
QUOTE (Oni Usagi @ Apr 2 2004, 09:51 PM)
I wish for 10,000,000,000,000.

You get it. But it bursts into flames thirty seconds after you have it.

I wish I could calm down a little bit (hyper swing thingy.)
Lord of darness
wish granted but to calm you down we lowered you to absolute 0 where you no longer techneclly live (all atoms stop moving at absulte 0 so you would be very calm)

I wish I were the greatest artest to ever live.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.