Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Wishes Thread!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Mata
Since there's loads of us and we all have birthdays eventually it's probably easier to have one big thread for all of 'em.

Don't forget that because this thread works for everyone you'll need to write the name of who you are wishing happy birthday to in your message!

[EDIT: And yes, this thread was first suggested in writing by Pixiegoth, although I was thinking it at the same time. Great minds 'n' all that. smile.gif ]
Pixelgoth
Bah! Damn you! This was my idea, you hear, my idea and therefore I should get the credit! tongue.gif

wink.gif laugh.gif
Pab
/me tosses Pixiegoth a 'credit' ...

There you go dear ...

Yay! A birthday thread! ... k ... so happy belated birthday to Evilspoon, and a happy still-got-minutes-left-by-my-watch birthday to Oobunnie ...

Alright! ... I'm the first person to wish someone a happy birthday in the birthday thread!

/me takes 'credit' back off Pixigoth ...

I'll have that back thank you ...
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Pab @ Apr 6 2004, 09:25 PM)
/me takes 'credit' back off Pixigoth ...

I'll have that back thank you ...

*wrestles Pab to the ground, slaps him on the forehead and twists his nipples*

YOINK! biggrin.gif

*runs off with credit that is owed to me* tongue.gif

It'll be my birthday next week and I expect this thread to be inundated with well wishes or ELSE! dry.gif
LoLo
Happy birthday to VVes. Here's your gift and your guess is as good as mine. laugh.gif
Mata
HB VVes!
Pixelgoth
Hoppy bofyday VVes! biggrin.gif
Industrial Kybosh
I missed your birthday celebrations, Pixie dear, so happy returns and all that. You know I wuv you muchly.

Lo - is that a candle holder of some sort? Or a vase? Whatever it is, it's pretty, and VVes deserves it.
Phyllis
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Apr 8 2004, 04:09 PM)
I missed your birthday celebrations, Pixie dear, so happy returns and all that. You know I wuv you muchly.

Her birthday is next week, silly Dragonslayer. She said so up there! tongue.gif

Meanwhile, happy belated b-day, VVes.
Pab
OMG its candices birthday!!!!!! Happy birthday Candice ... These kisses are brought to you from GMT +1 in Daylight Savings Time:

/me blows kisses
gothictheysay
Oh, April 10th? It's still April 9th here. My mother's birthday. smile.gif

Happy birthday then, Candice! smile.gif
monkey_called_narth
happy birthday candice!!!
Mata
HB Candice, 'hope you're having a good one!
CommieBastard
Happy birthday, Candy!
MistressAlti
Yay, Candice! *waves pom-pons*
Pikasyuu
Happiest birthday, Calandra!! *cheers, loves*
vicrawr
Happy Birthday Mommy! Hope you don't break a hip, old woman! /me hugs
Mr Fuzzy
ph34r5 teh ageing of Cand. You'll be calling people 'whippersnappers' next!
LoLo
I didn't want to get you something using the name Candice because it probably would have just been a girl of some sorts so I typed in Calandra and this is your birthday present.

Have the most smashingest of birthdays Candice! I'll get you a real present shortly!
Mr Fuzzy
Ah, there are few possible presents better than a random scribble tongue.gif
vicrawr
QUOTE (LoLo @ Apr 10 2004, 08:40 PM)
I didn't want to get you something using the name Candice because it probably would have just been a girl of some sorts so I typed in Calandra and this is your birthday present.

(Image goes here, but it's not, to save space and bandwidth.)

Have the most smashingest of birthdays Candice! I'll get you a real present shortly!

Yes, and most of them were naked blink.gif

Happy Birthday, Again! Sorry about the old woman joke. Please don't hit me with your cane.
Polocrunch
Happy birthday, Cand. You will receive your mandatory cane and bottle of cod liver oil through the post shortly.
Tigersong
Happy Birthday, Cand. Jaq and I will send you your "stay-well" present soonish, and that'll have to do for a birthday gift as well. happy.gif

Oh boy cheapness!
spiffilicious05
Happy birthday VVes and Cand!!
Phyllis
Thanks, everyone! smile.gif

*whaps all the whippersnappers with her cane*

tongue.gif
Polocrunch
You know, I'm all for ruthless centralisation, but I really did prefer the previous system of individual birthday threads. It made it more special. Now it feels all mass-produced and unloving.
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Polocrunch @ Apr 12 2004, 07:37 PM)
You know, I'm all for ruthless centralisation, but I really did prefer the previous system of individual birthday threads. It made it more special. Now it feels all mass-produced and unloving.

I think I might have to agree with you there as I completely missed Cand's birthday sad.gif Happy belated birthday Candice smile.gif

We could have two threads? You could post here and in another one more personal if someone felt so inclined to start on? Say their nOOb? unsure.gif

Cand, InKy did miss my birthday celebrations as I had them on 3rd as that was the nearest date I could organise a joint birthday do with another friend (who's birthday is on 7th).
Phyllis
Pah...darn you for having your celebrations early and making me wrong! tongue.gif hehe

And I dunno about this thread being impersonal...I didn't feel neglected on my b-day because I came home to a lot of PMs from people (one of whom I didn't even know!), along with offline Yahoo messages and emails wishing me a happy birthday...and they were all from forumites. smile.gif Plus, a lot of people also wished me a happy b-day in this thread. So...it didn't seem impersonal to me...and it saves a bit of bandwidth. smile.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (candice @ Apr 13 2004, 07:43 PM)
So...it didn't seem impersonal to me...and it saves a bit of bandwidth. smile.gif

Well that's alright then! As long as I get lots of PM's and emails from you lot!! laugh.gif
gothictheysay
*trumpets*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIXIEGOTH!

tongue.gif
Pab
CODE
     __  __  ____    ____    ____  __    __
    / / / / / __ \  / __ \  / __ \ \ \  / /
   / /_/ / / /_/ / / /_/ / / /_/ /  \ \/ /
  / __  / / __  / / ____/ / ____/    \  /
 / / / / / / / / / /     / /         / /
/_/ /_/ /_/ /_/ /_/     /_/         /_/

____    __  ____   _____  __  __  ____    _____  __    __  
     / __ \  / / / __ \ /_  _/ / / / / / __ \  / ___ \ \ \  / /
    / /_/ / / / / /_/ /  / /  / /_/ / / / / / / /__/ /  \ \/ /
   / __  \ / / /   _ /  / /  / __  / / / / / /  __  /    \  /
  / /  \ // / / /\ \   / /  / / / / / / / / / /  / /     / /
 / /___/// / / / / /  / /  / / / / / /_/ / / /  / /     / /
/______//_/ /_/ /_/  /_/  /_/ /_/ /____ / /_/  /_/     /_/

____    __ __    __    __  _____  ______   _____   _______  __   __
    / __ \  / / \ \  / /   / / / ___/ / ____/  / ___ \ /__  __/ / /  / /
   / /_/ / / /   \ \/ /   / / / /__  / /  __  / /  / /   / /   / /__/ /
  / ____/ / /    /   /   / / / ___/ / /  / / / /  / /   / /   / ___  /
 / /     / /    / /\ \  / / / /__  / /__/ / / /__/ /   / /   / /  / /
/_/     /_/    /_/  \_\/_/ /____/  \_____/  \_____/   /_/   /_/  /_/

... next year, do you mind if I call you Bob? ... its just this ascii stuff takes aaaaaages

/me hugs and pinches
Mata
Yay for the Pixie of gothyness! (You still need to get me a photo of your tattoo!)
vicrawr
Happy Birthday Pixie. Hope it's a good one. Hope you're feeling better as well.
Industrial Kybosh
Hooray for your actual proper birthday this time, Pixie! Much love and cider to you.

Mata - I've seen the tatt in question first-hand. Very, very nifty. Swoosh!
LoLo
Happy birthday Pixie Goth! Yay! This is what I found for you!

Take care, have fun and get super wasted!
Phyllis
Happy belated b-day, Pixie! happy.gif
oobunnie
Happy belated B-day Candice and Pixie! smile.gif
Pixelgoth
Aw thanks you guys! *hugs* I feel all super loved and wanted! wub.gif Also thanks to you that sent me PM's. You know who you are! *uber hugs*

I had a top birthday and got lots of super pressies and cards. I went out for meal last night with my bloke and family and we tried to go to Alton Towers today but it was p*ssing it down so we got there and went shopping instead biggrin.gif
Mata
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Apr 16 2004, 12:11 AM)
Mata - I've seen the tatt in question first-hand. Very, very nifty. Swoosh!

Hey! That's it, I definitely need pictures now! *prod prod prod*
Sir Psycho Sexy
Heey look who's birthday it is, i havn't seen ladydarkpeach in....well a very long time....i wonder what she's up to now biggrin.gif
Mata
Blimey, yes, that has been a while hasn't it? Well, we do seem to have a fairly good come-back rate after a period of months, so you never know, maybe she's not gone for good.
Sir Psycho Sexy
Heheh it'd probably be sooner but they see my name floating near the surfuce, think "bloody hell, hasn't he left yet?" and bugger off again tongue.gif
Mata
*laughs* Yeah mate, I'm sure that's what it is wink.gif *pokes*
monkey_called_narth
did mata just spam a thread?

happy birthday everyone ive missed... i forget to check in here...
gothictheysay
did mata just spam a thread?

Psh, no. I mean, he's MATA.

Although I may be.... blink.gif

Oh! what should I get my friend for his birthday? He won't tell me what he wants, and I'm pretty clueless. I know his media interests, but that's about it...
vicrawr
Haaaaapppyy Birthday Flee! Searched your name and here's what you get.....

vicrawr
I know this is two days early, but I wanted to get it out lest I forget it. Happy Birthday Chester! (kelly j.)!!!!111oneoneone
LoLo
Happy birthday Marsyas, it's your very own guy ........ tied........to a........tree.

gothictheysay
HAPPEE BIRTHDAY MARSYAS!

Magnificent
Admirable
Really Cool
Sword-wielding
Yummy
Amazing
Stupendous

biggrin.gif
Marsyas
QUOTE (LoLo @ Apr 24 2004, 09:13 AM)
Happy birthday Marsyas, it's your very own guy ........ tied........to a........tree.

Hubba hubba...
ohmy.gif

Magnificent
Admirable
Really Cool
Sword-wielding
Yummy
Amazing
Stupendous

Wow...thanks! I didn't know I'd get this much here for my birthday, much less anything. Glad to be remembered!

*shares giant birthday fudge brownie with the forum*
Because we aren't hopped up on enough sugar already! Have some of my delectable fudge brownie! And if any of you are allergic to chocolate (you poor poor things) or just don't like chocolate (dry.gif) I have some white confetti cake with white icing that my boyfriend's mom made for me.

So....enjoy my confectionary delights! And thanks for wishing me a happy birthday!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.