Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Wishes Thread!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Mata
25? That's a quarter of a century. It's all down hill from here you know smile.gif

Happy anniversary (of your birth) InKy!
phoenix
so, hows the hangover there inky my dear? wink.gif

hope you had a smashing good time laugh.gif

<hands inky a bottle of asprin, complete with bow>

happy birthday, it will all feel better next week.....maybe
Phyllis
Oooh!

Happy birthday, Dragonslayer! happy.gif
Oni Usagi
Much Happy Birthdayness to the Industrial KY. Hope you have a good time, old man.
gothictheysay
Happy Birthday, Cait!

Now you're officialy an adult...responsible for yourself...ooh scary unsure.gif
Silver Star Angel of Da Towers
happy bday cait and InKy!! I hope you enjoy these cakes. *hands you both BIG birthday cakes*
spiffilicious05
laugh.gif *hands her a bawoon*

happy birfday!!
Pikasyuu
I may be late, but happy effing birthday, gemini bitchslut e-bro. I'll be following with my own so's we can be properly twinny and have an Italian for the day soon enough. wink.gif

You old man, you. Pfa, just kidding. *snuggles*
Industrial Kybosh
Cheers much for all my birthday wishes!

As it transpired, I was quite arseholed on my mighty pre-birthday drinking sesh (singing in the street? At midnight? With my reputation?) but was mercifully hangover-free. Wouldja believe it? Verrily, the gods did smile upon me...

Dearest e-sis, I have grown tired of trying to perfect my gift to you, so I'll stick it post-ways within the next few days. Consider it a birthday present... as well as a Christmas/Valentine/Easter present...

See what you've let yourself in for, Paddy? When I promise CDs, they undergo strict quality control... and then I have to remember to post them... dry.gif
Mata
The Tortured Soul is 17 today, I've not seen him around on here for a while, I wonder what he's up to? Oh well, I hope he's having fun!
LoLo
Happy birthday Tort!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THE TORTURED SOUL!!! I gave you a cake in the other thread, but here's another. *hands you a cake*
cait
Wow! I wasn't expecting a birfday wish! I officially love the people who wished me a happy one! Sanku!! ^-^ Yay, I can vote and do s__t all else. Cept I know nothing about the voting process >.<

Hehe, I made a couple cards for a couple of my friends and I wrote, "happy caitlin day" it was good.

Happy birfday to all my fellow geminis ^-^ I like purdy flowers. Do you? Let's have a slumber party. My place 9:00 until eternity. It will be fun!

[editted by LoLo - please watch your language]
gothictheysay
Happy birthdayness to anyone I missed!

blink.gif

I missed you all, but if it was your birhtday...

yeah. this is customary.HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEOPLES. smile.gif
Mata
Oo, Markslut's birthday, I'm sure he has fabulous plans, I hope they all work out great!
Cath Sparrow
Happy Birthday Markslut have a good one
monkey_called_narth
have a happy 21 markslut!!!
LoLo
Happy Birthday Markslut! Choose any color you want or all of them! lol

phoenix
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND GOOD LUCK IN YOUR HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLSSSSS, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
markslut
QUOTE (Mata @ Jun 3 2004, 01:55 AM)
Oo, Markslut's birthday, I'm sure he has fabulous plans, I hope they all work out great!

Not entirely I'm afraid sad.gif

The Royal Mail have lost my Hair!

Hi,

The post office have said it is lost in the system, they have refunded me the postage which I will refund to you.

They said it will get to you.

I am so sorry, typical this should happen when it was urgent, thats the whole point of Special Delivery!!!!

I hope when you see the wig it will make up for it as it is lovely.

Keep me informed.,

Ceri
SNARL HAIR

This is what I'm wearing tonight Large - may be NWS and may take a while on 56K
CommieBastard
PVC nurse outfits...ah, memories...
OOps. I'm really late. Well, happy birthday Markslut!!

*hands you a birthday cake*
cait
>.< Oop. *slaps own wrist* Bad Caitlin, bad! I didn't mean to get so out of hand with my language. I will try harder from now on. cool.gif
Pixelgoth
Happy bifyday Syuu! tongue.gif
LoLo
Happy birthday syuu! You get a bunch of waterbottles (at least I think that's water) connected to some plastic pipe thing! hoooray!

leopold
Happy Birthday Syuucake! woohoo!!! biggrin.gif
CommieBastard
omgkatii! I already said this to you, but meh, you rock so I'll say it again. Happy syuuday!
arpeggiodreams
Happy Birthday Katii!
ravein
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATII!!!!!
MistressAlti
Katii is so hot. Especially on her birthday.
Pikasyuu
Thanks everyone! Lo, your presents always rock. wink.gif /me hugs Leo and Seanny hardcore

..Yeah, you guys are the best. I'll drink to you . . . but unlike InKy, I wont take your orders. tongue.gif
Polocrunch
Happy birthday honey-bunny! Get plenty drunk for me. And eat oyster crackers galore in my honour.

*Husbandly kiss*

*Husbandly grope*

*Husbandly drawing of the curtains*
Mr Fuzzy
Yay! Syuu getting crumbly. I give you many banworthy dots.... ... .. ..... ... ...... ... cool.gif cool.gif
Jaq
Syuu! I forgot to say! Happy Birthday most excellent one
In celebration a Google image search has been done in your name and a somewhat stoned japanese school girl has been found. Enjoy!
vicrawr
Happy Birthday, Syuu. Hope it's a good one.
Pab
A belated but heart-felt Happy Birthday to you syuu. Can I borrow your stoned japanese shoolgirl when you're finished with her? cool.gif tongue.gif
VVes
I don't mean to sound vacant and uncaring but...

"Happy YOURday to all those in May!!!" ...

I know it's rather impersonal... but I promise I will try my darndest to come by as often as possible... seems I'm turing into an adult or something... bleh...

Hugss you guy!!!
gothictheysay
Pity I couldn't wish you a happy birthday yesterday, Syuu!

But you know what that means - NINJAS.

ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

Yay happy.gif hope you had a good one!
Phyllis
Agghhh! I missed it. sad.gif

Oh well...happy belated b-day, Katii! happy.gif

I got you a wrench. I think you know what it's for. wink.gif (But maybe you don't, cause Irish and Oni didn't get it...huh.)

(No, it's not dirty, you pervs! You thought so cause I winked, huh? Perverts. tongue.gif )
VVes
Happy Happy ...belated mind you.. Birthday Katii & Syuu!

laugh.gif Hugzz
gothictheysay
Happy Birthday Twitching smile.gif

Ninjas for you happy.gif

ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif
franken-sarah
Happy B-Day Syuu!! Lots of hugs and fetish accessories from Sarah x
Industrial Kybosh
A late birthday greeting for my liddle Gemini bitchslut e-sis. I don't feel so bad, as I already gave her an early one - which I hope you're still enjoying, Grasshopper... wink.gif

Love you lots and lots, dearest Katii. Here's to many more wunnerful birthdays, including ones where I can actually buy you a drink in person, rather than just say I will in writing.

And I'll be buying the drinks, damnit...

Fancy an Italian?
Cath Sparrow
Happy Birthday Oh Pabulous one you old git you! biggrin.gif
*hugs*
CommieBastard
A dual birthday for Ravein and Pab! Congratulations, both o' yez!
Sir Psycho Sexy
Old people!! yay!!

tell me war stories!! tongue.gif

happy birthday chap and chapette
Industrial Kybosh
More quality birthday wishes!

Have a jolly pleasant day, Pab and Rave.
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
Happy Birthday Pabbeh, enjoy being old...if you ever need someone to tie your shoe laces because you can't bend down far enough I'll be here for you tongue.gif

*hugs*

Happy Birthday Ravein, I don't know you but you seem cool *hug*

Have spiffy days biggrin.gif
WeeJ
Well strip me naked and spank me silly! Its Pab and Ravein's birthday biggrin.gif

Happy birthday Pab, my eternal radiator tongue.gif

Happy buffday Ravein wink.gif
mooooooooooopo
Happy birthdays people.

So when do we start saving for the 'buy pab a stairlift fund'?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.