Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Wishes Thread!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
LoLo
Happy birthday Pablito! For you is something that looks like it's a dog perhaps humping a tree......I dunno.

Happy birthday Ravein! For you a Prince album, or is he the artist formerly known as Prince still?

acid_rain_child
Happy birthday you two! You got excellent presents tongue.gif

I feel so young...
ravein
*walks in with a cane*
*throws cakes at the younglings*
*in best old man voice*
I remember back in my day you could buy a soda pop for 5 cents... and there wont no internet.. if you wanted to talk to someone you road your bike to their house.. wont no instant messenger... if you sent a letter and it took two weeks to get there.. the postman had to carry it by foot... in the rain and snow.. yep you children’s have it good these days...
*hobbles away*
Pab
Happy Birthday Ravein ...

We're not old .. well , I'm not ... They're just a bunch of precocious embryos ....
I remember when a haircut cost tuppence and you'd get a free cinema ticket, and what about that noisy rock'n'roll music ... pesky kids ...
magikeyes14
happy birthday to:

Ravein
Pab
and......

me. smile.gif

hope everyone likes their birthday more then i like mine
arpeggiodreams
Happy birthday all you older-than-me people! --> to Rave and Pab

Happy birthday you younger-than-me person! --> to Krys

I hope you all had a wonderful day. And it's my mommy's birthday today too!
acid_rain_child
Smee, you decided to pop by on your Birthday! *Smee happens to be on right now*

If you read this, happy birthday! biggrin.gif Maybe Lolo might give you a present.
monkey_called_narth
happy b-day moonlight!!!!
LoLo
Happy birthday Moonlightsavingstime! For you, you get this special picture of 3 oval thingy's! Aren't you excited?

Happy birthday Narth. For you a big wall and rocks. Wow it's amazing it's fantastic.

Mata
Hippy b'day to Pab, Rav, Narth, and MagikEyes! Blimey... You turn away for a moment and everyone gets older behind your back!
Righteous
Happy boithday Narth and Moonlight. I love you.

Happy belated boithdays for all the cats I've missed.

And Lo, he's Prince again.
mooooooooooopo
Happy Birthday Naarth and MST tongue.gif .

*duct tapes you both to a cake*
gothictheysay
Man, am I behind! Well, if it's your birthday and I missed it, pick up a few ninjas. (I'm watching you! Don't you get near if it wasn't your day!)

ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
MoonlightSavingsTime
QUOTE (LoLo @ Jun 24 2004, 06:37 AM)
Happy birthday Moonlightsavingstime! For you, you get this special picture of 3 oval thingy's! Aren't you excited?

It's just what I've always wanted!
Pixelgoth
Arsebiscuits! sad.gif I've missed so many people's birthdays. Damn this single thread. It just doesn't stand out enough dry.gif

Hoppy belated bifyday to those that I missed! tongue.gif
the lil' pie fairy
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Jun 25 2004, 01:14 PM)
Arsebiscuits! sad.gif I've missed so many people's birthdays. Damn this single thread. It just doesn't stand out enough dry.gif

that's a familiar problem sad.gif

*hands out gigantic pie for everyone who didn't get a birthday wish*

hope you all had spiffingly marvellous days smile.gif
Mata
It's true that it takes a bit of discipline to keep up this way, but equally it does stop the main forum section being swamped. As usual, better ideas are always welcome!
gothictheysay
Maybe putting if it's someone's birthday at the top of the main page would help? *shrug* Just an idea. Not necessarily the whole table that it's in, but I don't know.
Tarantio
holy nuts, batman, its the fuzzinators 26th!

I THOUGHT HE WAS OLDER THAN THAT. HE LOOKED MORE LIKE THIRTY WHEN U MET HIM...

thats just the effects of alcohol on the system, Dace. We should look similar in three years time.

HELP ME...

So yeah, happy birthday, you old freak you. many happy days of velcro-enhanced happiness.
CommieBastard
So, the Fuzzster was born of woman. Intriguing.

Congratulations on surviving another year, Barry.
Tarantio
i dunno, there may have been some experimentation into artificially intelligent velcro around 78... I mean, dolly the sheep's health went downhill pretty quickly, and I'm sure something with a past of genetic experimentation would be driven to addlestones eventually.
Pab
yay ... happy birthday oh fuzzy one ... 26 eh? ... wow ... you'll be allowed out on your own soon ...
gothictheysay
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FUZZY!

An idol, a role model, and an inspiration to us all.

Here is your key to the city, and one set of two ninjas and one set of six. You know, 26 is one of my favorite numbers!

ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif
Mata
*points and laughs* Only one year before you catch up with me.

That's how it works isn't it?
LoLo
Happy birthday Mr. Fuzzy! Here's your own little fuzzy.

Queenie
awww... that little Fuzzy is so cute!! Don't you have a lot of them running round in your bedroom!! tongue.gif

Happy Birthday Mr. Fuzzy laugh.gif

*hugs*
Mr Fuzzy
QUOTE (Tarantio @ Jun 30 2004, 02:16 AM)
I THOUGHT HE WAS OLDER THAN THAT. HE LOOKED MORE LIKE THIRTY WHEN U MET HIM...

thats just the effects of alcohol on the system, Dace. We should look similar in three years time.

Well, I never!

Thankies peoples. Any moment now I shall leg it to the pub to become more of a booze and tobacco raddled wreck.
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Happy Birthday Fuzzy Man

biggrin.gif
ravein
for you my friend.. large amounts of beer...
Forever Unknown
Don't you have a lot of them running round in your bedroom!!

That's because there's no room for them to run around in their own.

Damn you, Man of Fuzz. If I'd known, I wouldn't have got you a present, but I would have at least arranged to buy you a drink at some point.

Have a good 'un m'dear.
Queenie
QUOTE (Forever Unknown @ Jun 30 2004, 04:01 PM)
Don't you have a lot of them running round in your bedroom!!

That's because there's no room for them to run around in their own.

Yo've not seen his bedroom have you!!? unsure.gif
Spacehappy
Happy B-Day Fuzzy ................Funny i thought you were older than me ........ wink.gif
Forever Unknown
Yo've not seen his bedroom have you!!?

I have! I have! It's a place of terror, and no floor. Trust me, I know the horror of Mr Fuzzy's room.
Queenie
QUOTE (Forever Unknown @ Jun 30 2004, 04:34 PM)
Yo've not seen his bedroom have you!!?

I have! I have! It's a place of terror, and no floor. Trust me, I know the horror of Mr Fuzzy's room.

That's why there are lots of little Fuzzies running round his room!! ...because they have mutated from his empty apple cartons!! laugh.gif
Forever Unknown
Ahh!

Are you sure there's room for mutants in there, though...? It'd be quite a squeeze...
monkey_called_narth
happy b-day!!!
Patient #212
Happy Birthday, Fuzzy! tongue.gif
Mata
I got Barry a book called 'How to Pull Girls' and a rude origami set. Last night I made a large pink penis (complete with testicles) which sat proudly on the table in the pub while we played the rizla game.
Queenie
Would love to have seen that lol... laugh.gif
Forever Unknown
I got Barry a book called 'How to Pull Girls' and a rude origami set. Last night I made a large pink penis (complete with testicles) which sat proudly on the table in the pub while we played the rizla game.

Hah. He's a lucky boy.
gothictheysay
Happy Birthday to Hyperion, if she's still about! happy.gif
the lil' pie fairy
birthdays to everyone. hope they all went ok smile.gif
The Tortured Soul
WoW i never knew this thread existed only just found it and found my birthday Woo

thank you Mata for remembering me, i have been very busy, college work, and yes i have been having fun mixed in with alot of chaos, LoLo thanky 4 the pretty picture, Star thank U 4 the 2 cakes biggrin.gif i think i did get the other 1 biggrin.gif

oh and while i'm here i guess i should say happy birthday, to all those born... as i'm sure i have missed many ppl, as i have been away ph34r.gif
gothictheysay
HAPPEE BIRRTHDAY CRAZYMAT!!!!!!111ONEONOENE

Your specialty present: five fake sets of teeth.

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Have a good one!
the lil' pie fairy
crazy birthdays!! oooo, fun! laugh.gif

*hands out miniature custard pies*

PIES AWAY!!! *lobs pie* biggrin.gif
{Gothic Angel}
Omg... 5 birthdays today! blink.gif

Happy 99th Birthday though to Gothymothy girl biggrin.gif wink.gif *Gives cake+balloon*
gothictheysay
It is apparently Mr Meh's birthday.

You are a lucky one! You shall be gifted with pet ninja. This one comes with job offerings from several Fortune 500 companies.*

ph34r.gif

*may or may not be true
LoLo
Happy Birthday Rattgirl aka Goddess Of Wheeee

Prince Aries
Yes, indeed. Happy Birthday Rattgirl of WHEEEEEEEEE laugh.gif

Granted, I just got off the telephone with her saying that very thing, but eh, may as well make it in writing, no?

Rattgirl wishes to say hello to everyone here and that she misses everyone and she should be stopping in again real soon. happy.gif
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Ohhhh -

Happy Birfday Snooooo!!

*hands a big cake - made out of Tic Tacs*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.