Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Wishes Thread!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
gothictheysay
Dibs on extra slice for my poetic effort tongue.gif

And to make this unspammy, have a great one. You're uhmm...wait a minute. let me edit this

nineteen! Yes, nineteen. Already officially an adult but still in a teenaged year. Interesting. Did your cake have 19 candles? We stopped with mass candles with my sister this year (16) we had 50 once...we set off the smoke alarm...I almost had an asthma attack...all in good fun... laugh.gif
gothictheysay
Happy birthday chester. you're my age now.

First result on Google image search=

have fun. laugh.gif
WeeJ
Its my birthday on Monday.
Thats the 3rd of May.
This Monday coming.
Next week.
don't forget wink.gif
monkey_called_narth
gothic... i think that guy might live in my town... or one that looks rather similar... and he has like 20 parots!
WeeJ
Holy rusty door nobs!!! I'm going to be twenty tomorrow! ohmy.gif
Industrial Kybosh
Welcome to the twenties, Agent WeeJ!
*much huggage*
LoLo
Happy birthday WeeJ. You get a lovely young child leaning against a hard cement buttocks. I hope your 20th is smashing and not in the a cement creature just sat on you type way!

phoenix
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUIJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you cant have a 20th birthday with out a dancer wink.gif
<cues music for vic to dance (most likly a a jig of some sort) to>
vicrawr
<jigs in and begins to strip>
Sir Psycho Sexy
Happy birthday lil' Jenny, whats it like being old? i want to prepare tongue.gif
ravein
happy birthday baby girl... you rawk!! hope you have many, many more birthdays to come..
*huge hugs and lesbian kisses* ohmy.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif
Mr Fuzzy
*Sings badly*

Weej is getting old, Weej is getting old. Nyer! tongue.gif
mooooooooooopo
Happy birthday WeeJ biggrin.gif
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
Happy Birthday Wee of the J

have a spiffy day...lucky person getting their birthday on a bank hol tongue.gif

\o/ /*\ \o/
oobunnie
Happy Birthday Weej

Much cake and celebrations for you. Hooray!
spiffilicious05
Happy Birthday! laugh.gif tongue.gif

*hands her some ribbons* biggrin.gif
Patient #212
Happy Birthday, WeeJ! Hope it's a great one! biggrin.gif
Oni Usagi
And your unique Google present (because google is the answer to all questions.) is

ps. nobs is spelled knobs (i missed it actually, but the almighty google found it)
pps. you are 20 and no longer desireable, talk to me when you are a teen again tongue.gif j/k I still love ya

EDIT: Forgot to say Happy Birthday!
Pikasyuu
Happy birthday, WeeJ! While I have nothing witty to say, I hope you find lots of glass eyes in your drink on this special, special, old day. wink.gif

Ooh. Twenty.
CommieBastard
Happy birthday, WeeJy! Sorry I couldn't come down on the weekend. Hope you guys had fun without me (insofar as it's possible).
Polocrunch
Happy birthday WeeJ. Have a nice third decade. Yeah, that's right - TWO WHOLE DECADES HAVE SWEPT BY. DEATH DRAWS EVER CLOSER. You might as well dig yourself a grave right now, grandma. tongue.gif
phoenix
made for you, weejie by me, emmy

lol oh now i feel like a art major laugh.gif
gothictheysay
Happy Birthday WEEJ

Love doin' that. laugh.gif
Pixelgoth
*runs into thread panting and very much out of breath*

I'm so, so, sooooo sorry for missing this. In my defense I've been out of the country and in sunny Amsterdam since last Wednesday and I really haven't been on the board much at all recently sad.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

*runs off to find suitable present shouting*

I'll make it up to you my ickle wifey-o! wub.gif
WeeJ
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!

What a nice thing to come home from work to biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif I love you guys wub.gif

and Emmy, I'm not that short babe wink.gif
phoenix
QUOTE (WeeJ @ May 4 2004, 12:35 PM)
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!

What a nice thing to come home from work to biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif I love you guys wub.gif

to me you are, darling laugh.gif
Oni Usagi
QUOTE (WeeJ @ May 4 2004, 12:35 PM)
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!

Well, Emily is kinda tall for a girl tongue.gif
Mata
Aww, I missed it while I was offline. Happy belated birthday!!!
VVes
Wow. Been away for ages it seems. And I'm so honored to have been the first pinned b-day in the thread...yayness... .. darn I'm a tween now? (between teen and legal drinking age in the US(20)) , how horrid...ugh...

So thank you all that remembered ... and especially to Lolo for that is an awesome vase/vessel!

And now... to Candice, Pixie, Flee, Chester , Marsyas and Weej...

A very happy belated B-Day!!!

::Hug attack::

Ok I think I am updated now... phew ...
biggrin.gif
Pixelgoth
Thanks VVes!

I noticed it's cUt3 KiTYgUrL's birthday today too. Ah bless she's 13! A teenager! Anyone know what happened to her? Did we harange her out of the thread by taking the mick out of her text speak?? unsure.gif
Cath Sparrow
Lets hope so! She scared me! ph34r.gif (Sorry for bitchy ness)
Sir Psycho Sexy
lol i dunno whats funnier, either people still thinking she's a real person or geoff making up a birthday for her laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Sir Maxerpopple
I have to say it, happy birthday cUt3 KiTYgUrL! That brief posting spree produced a hilarious and terrifying experiance!

EDIT
I noticed it's cUt3 KiTYgUrL's birthday today too. Ah bless she's 13! A teenager! Anyone know what happened to her? Did we harange her out of the thread by taking the mick out of her text speak??
Aww darn someone got there first.
magikeyes14
happy birthday Sammi my X noobie!!!!!!!!!
gothictheysay
SAMMI! SAMMI! I already IMed you but

HAPPPPPEEEE BIIIIIRRTTHHHDAAAAY

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Gad, everyone keeps turning 15 all around me blink.gif

Oh, and Max needs a standing ovation for his spelling. Get up, you people. tongue.gif
Sir Maxerpopple
Happy birthday sammi.
Oh, and Max needs a standing ovation for his spelling.
huh.gif Don't follow.
gothictheysay
experiance!

e not a. but we all make mistakes.

your cluelessness, however, is so precious. rolleyes.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ May 7 2004, 09:40 AM)
lol i dunno whats funnier, either people still thinking she's a real person or geoff making up a birthday for her laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

The troutman has a birthday too lol. Maybe it's just something natural to throw one in there. laugh.gif
LoLo
I know you don't post much here beckers but I thought I would put a quick note in to say Happy Birthday Oxy!
Silver Star Angel of Da Towers
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EVERYONE I MISSED! *HANDS YOU ALL CAKES*
vicrawr
And now it's time! The great unveiling of WeeJ's Birthday present! Straight from the US!

That's right! It her very own My Sizeİ Pool! Built by Shifty Guy Construction Company! This pool was dug specifically for WeeJ to enjoy a lavish Southern swim! It comes complete with a two foot shallow end to do things with her boyfriend that only adults should do. The deep end is a whopping four foot deep in which she could...well do the same things, only in deeper water!! Contact the President of Shifty Guy Construction, Mr. Dodgey Man, to find out how to enjoy your wonderful pool today!

Water and ringworms not included.

Okay, so now that the silliness is over, this is what I've been doing. Digging a hole. Yep. It started out as just a hole, then turned into WeeJ's birthday present. I wanted it to be deep enough to stand in, but I got sort of lazy and that's how it turned out. It'll be filled in soon, because mom's threatening to bury me in it if I don't. Happy Birthday, darling. From your favorite shifty guy.
WeeJ
That is the coolest thing anyone has ever done for me ever Vic. I can't believe you dug a hole for me biggrin.gif A chunk out of America just for me! biggrin.gif

THANK OOOOOO SQUISHY DARLING biggrin.gif
LoLo
Lots of birthdays today.

Happy birthday Prezgfish even though you don't come here anymore:

Happy birthday silver star angel of da towers

Happy birthday shib

Tarantio
prez sez thanx, etc...

he got a plush Cthulu (men in black version), and has since been demanding that we obey it.
gothictheysay
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALL THREE!

- From your local K-mart store.*

Above post is not associated with KMARTİ or any of its divisions*

I don't even know if K-mart has divisions.
Silver Star Angel of Da Towers
Tankies everybody happy.gif I love that angel, too
gothictheysay
Even though he isn't here...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE 'BOSH!

I'll check the alleys outside my city...I bet he's drinkin' his alcohol now. wink.gif
CommieBastard
He was drinking it yesterday. I bet he's roundly cursing us all. Yep, it's 10am, hangover prime time.
Pixelgoth
Yeah well he deserves it *sulk* for not inviting me to his birthday drinks session! tongue.gif

Only joking bud, happy bifyday you sllaaaaaaaagg! laugh.gif
LoLo
Happy birthday Inky! Last year I looked up Inky and you got an ink drop, so I thought I would go for Kybosh this year. For your big 2...5 you get 4 men looking rather vacant!

Happy birthday and I hope you got pissed but not too pissed!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.