Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Dream
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
Pages: 1, 2
Snugglebum the Destroyer
I had a dream last night that Mata was making LGG snow globes and that he had enslaved everyone from Matazone and made us construct them for him in a great big factory. In Malmesbury. And made us wear uniforms.

Weird as it was - I woke up thinking that a LGG Snow Globe would be pretty cool.

Anyone agree?
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
snow globes need no justification but a LGG snow globe??? wow!

how could you say no?
Snugglebum the Destroyer
I was thinking that rather than having snow flakes - there could be lots of Mr McSqueaky's and Devils floating about....

*wondering if she would be breaching any copyrights if she made her own snow globe - for personal use only, of course*
Mata
Damn, the memory removal drugs are beginning to wear off...
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Oh... BTW, Mata. I didn't receive my complimentry Mata's MRD Cola this month....
Not that I'm bothered of course, it's not like I'm addicted or anything. biggrin.gif

*left eye starts twitching*
Sir Psycho Sexy
heheh i wonder what sort of uniform mata would come up with....

probably something like this

Mutilation
I'm not even going to bother...

Oh what the heck.

MY EYES! MY EYES! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAKE IT STOP. THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN!
acid_rain_child
I for one wouldn't mind working in a factory full of people wearing clear plastic, and alluring tiger stripes. Rawr!
Mutilation
Me neither aslong as Mata didn't wear, that.
Tigersong
QUOTE (Mutilation @ Apr 11 2004, 02:01 PM)

That is Mata.
gothictheysay
That is Mata.

Duh. Mata's going to be very disappointed that you don't find him oh-so-sexy. tongue.gif Really. That's not a bad outfit. Especially on Mata. Raaaar.
Sir Maxerpopple
Suckups. It's not like he's going to give you a tshirt for it. tongue.gif tongue.gif
Mutilation
QUOTE (Tigersong @ Apr 11 2004, 08:04 PM)

That is Mata.

I know that's Mata dry.gif

I think the suck-ups are hoping not for T-shirts, but for these mystical 'babges' Mata sepaks of.
Mata
Cling film makes for very unusual clothing, but it's surprisingly warm.

I look so young in that pic... It was taken about seven years ago!!
gothictheysay
Suckups. It's not like he's going to give you a tshirt for it.

What?! Lies! Mata really *IS* oh-so sexy! And I will buy a tee shirt with my own money, mister. tongue.gif
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (Mutilation @ Apr 12 2004, 08:24 AM)
QUOTE (Tigersong @ Apr 11 2004, 08:04 PM)

That is Mata.

I know that's Mata dry.gif

I think the suck-ups are hoping not for T-shirts, but for these mystical 'babges' Mata sepaks of.

I got badges! Ner! Ner! tongue.gif

I'm also liking the idea of snow globes to! dry.gif
Snugglebum the Destroyer
I'm also liking the idea of snow globes to!

I knew I should have started a poll..... wink.gif

Please Mata, please, please, please, can we have Snow Globes?

I for one wouldn't mind working in a factory full of people wearing clear plastic, and alluring tiger stripes. Rawr!

In the dream it was only boring old Bio - Hazard suits. sad.gif

I think the dream was a combination of spending the whole evening looking at the site, being unwell and an overdose of Jelly Bellys.

Either that or I'm an artistic genius.

Nope, definately the first one....
mooooooooooopo
How about another factory somewhere with some other slaves working to invent a special type of cling film which can be used to make a cling film bio-hazard suit...best of both worlds and im sure lots of other companies will want to buy cling film hazard suits too

</capitalism>
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (Cath @ Apr 13 2004, 04:05 PM)
I got badges! Ner! Ner! tongue.gif

that doesn't make you special, i had the full set..

notice i say "had" ....i lost one of the LGG badge.....cheap nasty mata badges mad.gif tongue.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Apr 14 2004, 03:40 PM)
that doesn't make you special, i had the full set..

notice i say "had" ....i lost one of the LGG badge.....cheap nasty mata badges mad.gif tongue.gif

I have 2 of Lgg. Want me to replace yours at the WC meet?
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (LoLo @ Apr 15 2004, 12:09 AM)
I have 2 of Lgg. Want me to replace yours at the WC meet?

Now there's an offer you can't refuse!! biggrin.gif *nudge, nudge!!*
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Or really shouldn't....
Mata
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Apr 14 2004, 11:40 PM)

I bet you sat on them and undid the pin bit. Mr Fuzzy's been waering his since he got it. Seriously, 24 hours. I don't think he's removed his jacket for several years, he just occasionally changes badges to give the appearence of difference.
girlofdarkness
yes that would be cool, for mata is awesome
girlofdarkness
mata, um, one thing, the pic...um, ya uh, about that... kinda disturbing but twice as HIGHlarious
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (Mata @ Apr 17 2004, 01:48 AM)
I bet you sat on them and undid the pin bit. Mr Fuzzy's been waering his since he got it. Seriously, 24 hours. I don't think he's removed his jacket for several years, he just occasionally changes badges to give the appearence of difference.

I'm hoping its on the floor of my room in wales, i'll see tomorrow, either that or it fell off in the bar i had a pint at before i noticed it was gone (i was on the train) i havn't taken them off my long coat...actually i did, but there are now 5 little circles imprinted on it....to i put them back, its looked so strange without them on tongue.gif
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (Mata @ Apr 17 2004, 02:48 AM)

Ah! But it's such a useful jacket and carries pints so well! biggrin.gif
Mata
That's very true, he liberated another one just recently. 'Twas very handy because I'd just broken one in my house.
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Apr 17 2004, 02:50 PM)
I'm hoping its on the floor of my room in wales

*sigh* nope, its not here sad.gif

i'm gonna have to buy another t-shirt now...will there ever be a new LGG design? sad.gif
Righteous
I just had a dream where Mata made an animation kind of like the "How to Have Fun on a Sunny Day" one except it was full audio and was about eating with one's extended family.

Does Mata have any siblings? In my dream he mentioned something about having a sister.
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (Mata @ Apr 20 2004, 01:26 AM)
That's very true, he liberated another one just recently. 'Twas very handy because I'd just broken one in my house.

Mr Fuzzy's mighty Glass Liberation Front!! biggrin.gif Just think of all those glasses that have been set free from the bondage of Pub slavery! biggrin.gif
Mutilation
I wasn't talking about badges, I was talking about the babges. WHERE THE BABGES IS AT?!

l3a|<4
Mr Fuzzy
Isn't it a little cheeky to make fun of typographical errors then finish with something which by no stretch of the imagination is a word?
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Heheh - I think you're great, Fuzzy man.

biggrin.gif
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ May 5 2004, 10:37 PM)
Heheh - I think you're great, Fuzzy man.

biggrin.gif

Perhaps we should start a Fuzzy fan club! biggrin.gif
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Ohhhh, that's a great idea!!!! biggrin.gif Can we have secret handshake and everything?
Cath Sparrow
Yeh! Cool! I think we would have to incorperate beard referances into it somewhere though! biggrin.gif
Snugglebum the Destroyer
I've been trying to grow a beard - but it's just not happening....

But.... I've made a nice fake one out of belly button fluff and the sticky stuff from the back of Post Its. I also have a proposal for the secret handshake, look V

So, if I lift my leg like this, bring my arm underneath like this, wave the other arm in the air, hop a little bit and shake your hand like that and then whip back up and stroke my beard....Hmmmmm... smile.gif

Now, I must warn you that you need to be a little spry on your feet to get away with the handshake without spraining something, but I think that this will weed out the none believers for our cult, I mean, fan club.
Cath Sparrow
That sound like a good handshake for our cult ... I mean club. Does strokey beard thing!
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Hmmmmmm...
Cath Sparrow
Hmmmmm! Indeed!
Mr Fuzzy
/me strokes beard in true 'mad cultist' styleeeeee. tongue.gif
Snugglebum the Destroyer
me strokes beard in true 'mad cultist' styleeeeee.

Also strokes Fuzzy's beard....

Mmmm, beardy goodness... biggrin.gif
Cath Sparrow
Oo! Me to! *strokes Fuzzies Beard*
CommieBastard
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ May 16 2004, 05:47 PM)
Also strokes Fuzzy's beard....

I hear people will pay good money for that in Glastonbury...
Snugglebum the Destroyer
And yet, I get to do it for free...

Yeah me!!!
Cath Sparrow
It's what we get for being the cult founders!
Mr Fuzzy
/me builds a fortified compound in Texas, and stockpiles weapons.
hinsley
i only read the first post.

*ashamed*

but you live ne\ar malmsbury? thats soooo cool.

thats not far from me. woo!
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Really???

*gets a bit exicted*

I'm in Chippenham - where are you?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.