Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yay!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
iamtootiredyyyy
YAYYYYYY! I GOT MY T SHIRTS!!!! WOOHOOO THANKS MATA!!! biggrin.gif
Sun Tsu
What one's did you get? smile.gif

Sun Tsu
LilNick
I wish I had some sort of credit card thing so i could buy one of Mata's tops. blink.gif
craziness
i used my moms and just paid her the $$ for it
iamtootiredyyyy
I got mittens "I can smell your brains" one and lgg cloak one smile.gif
The only bad thing is its really confuzling for people who havent seen matazone considering i'm neither a goth or a girl... so they just think i'm weird... which is true... but its a shame they found out...

I opened a new bank account so I could get a solo card to buy the t shirts biggrin.gif
iamtootiredyyyy
I want to make my own t shirt that says "My matazone t shirts are dirty" on it or something like that for the rare occasions where i wont b wearing the t shirts biggrin.gif
prezgfish
the kitty comando ones are fairley sweet
SuperKathoid
im so gonna get myself a credit card just so i can buy a goddamned shirt lol...

or ill talk my mom into it or something

i neeeed a shirt sooo baaaaaaaaadddddddddd!!!
prezgfish
me to
iamtootiredyyyy
lol im so happy wearing my mittens t shirt biggrin.gif
prezgfish
what one?
iamtootiredyyyy
"I can smell your brains" I have a lgg one as well "This is my world. I share it with no one"
Lol my parents think i'm so weird... damn they found out mad.gif
I didnt like the kittens commando ones cos they were white. sad.gif Otherwise I would have got one of them. I want a samurai lapin t shirt and mr sb one as well though! Damn i wish i had money sad.gif havent thought of a way to get any without any effort yet though.. and without contact with the real world
prezgfish
QUOTE (iamtootiredyyyy @ Apr 18 2003, 09:20 PM)
"I can smell your brains" I have a lgg one as well "This is my world. I share it with no one"
Lol my parents think i'm so weird... damn they found out mad.gif
I didnt like the kittens commando ones cos they were white. sad.gif Otherwise I would have got one of them. I want a samurai lapin t shirt and mr sb one as well though! Damn i wish i had money sad.gif havent thought of a way to get any without any effort yet though.. and without contact with the real world

sweet shirts
ReclusiveEnigma
I really want a couple of the Lgg ones since she and the tee's are kewl. Only I'm skint as well. sad.gif

-Reclusive
Pikasyuu
I am too broke for a shirt. ._. I WOULD BUY ONE IF I COULD SCRAPE TOGETHER ENOUGH, MATA. ;_;
Raven343
Oh yes.......after I get over paying for my plane ticket and labret piercing I am buying a few shirts. biggrin.gif
iamtootiredyyyy
lol i dont have any money left now sad.gif Why oh why is there no way of making money without contact with other ppl, grrr!
prezgfish
contact overated
Mata
YAYYYYYY! I GOT MY T SHIRTS!!!! WOOHOOO THANKS MATA!!! 

biggrin.gif Thanks for buying them. I know I've said it before but it is the sales that keep the site online, without people buying t-shirts this site disappears, it's as simple as that.

I'm trying to work out a way to get the Kitten Commando t-shirts on black because I do like the characters. Because of the style they will have to be doen with a transfer print process... Finding a company that can do them well will be tricky... Don't hold your breath!
prezgfish
*tries anyway, collapses then wakes up half an hour latter forgetting what he was doing*
iamtootiredyyyy
lol hooray... if theres gonna be kitten commando black t shirts i'll buy em, just have to find some munny first huh.gif
*holds breath*
*gives up on holding breath*
LoLo
I got the Lgg cloak one, and as soon as I get another job I will put myself farther in debt and buy so many more!
iamtootiredyyyy
I dont have a job sad.gif
My supply of money seems to just decrease unsure.gif
Im too scardled to get a job... and i need to make the most of my childhood... tongue.gif
plus the only job id be able to get would be a boring one sad.gif
prezgfish
I wanna an lgg cloak
hinsley
if only i had some money i'd buy some.
prezgfish
QUOTE (hinsley @ May 4 2003, 05:55 PM)
if only i had some money i'd buy some.

rob a bank
hinsley
no. im too lazy and i have no brain cells.
prezgfish
QUOTE (hinsley @ May 4 2003, 08:46 PM)
no. im too lazy and i have no brain cells.

then commit e-fraud
hinsley
still too lazy and i still have no brain cells. them tihngs need brains.
prezgfish
QUOTE (hinsley @ May 5 2003, 12:16 AM)
still too lazy and i still have no brain cells. them tihngs need brains.

then lie on your as and grow fat
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.