Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Matazone Forumite Action Figures
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2
LoLo
I thought it would be cool if we could come up with our own action figures. laugh.gif

Maybe a design and idea for those forumites you know and love or one for yourself.

The one I'm thinking of is Leo and his mighty banhammer complete with banhammer smashing wrist action.

Anyone else?
Righteous
Spiffilicious with real brushable hair and voice action featuring over 112 real sentences like, "Get a job, Ri," and "Damn, you're sexy."

Righteous with real jiggling gut action, food wrapper accessories and a complete list of all the jobs he's lost.

Coming soon: Haggard-ass Bum Righteous with day-old clothes, empty cigarette packs and scruffy five o'clock shadow.

Don't forget to buy the Sexual Tension Righteous and Spiffilicious Double Pack and Rightous's haggard-ass room playset.
gothictheysay
Sexual Tension Righteous and Spiffilicious Double Pack

I think the phrase "sexual tension" just gets me.

Mata holding a flag with the world on it flipping in the breeze. tongue.gif

Sir Max with the plaque in one hand and when you wind him up, he smacks someone with a philosophy textbook.

Commie pointing a finger, and when you yank the tab, says something variously intelligent that defeats your argument much too often.
phoenix
lolo and her trusty llama, sparky (complete with potato sack AND spiting action)
Phyllis
Missysaurus. happy.gif

Accessories available for Missysaurus include a 1/10 scale replica of Spammer City, which Missysaurus crushes with her mighty feet. Also available, of course, are genuine Spammers for Missysaurus to munch on (all accessories sold separately...batteries not included).

Also, RPA action figures! We all have super hero alter egos, you know. And to find those alter egos, I employed the very scientific method of typing our names into a super hero name generator...except for Lo. She had her name already.

Missy is The Iron-Muscled Destroyer
I am The Red Toxicologist
Lo is The Horny Avenger
Sean is The Astounding Crusader
Gerb is The Weird and Wacky Wizard
Ravein is The Intellectual Ninja
Syuu is The Flying Tsunami

And I'll come back with more later and add more. All in one post would be kind of dull. There's 15 of us, after all.
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
wow! We'll be just like the spice girls!!!

*runs off* I'm sorry... ph34r.gif

[/spam]
The Lorax
Gothictheysay with her collection of noobs in poke'balls around her waist-(different colors so she knows who is who) and when you squeeze her she says one of these lovely 5 phrases:

1."GO DEO! BE SNEAKY AND TELL YOUR LITTLE SISTER IT'S A NECKLACE!"
2."TYLER DURDEN! ---DON'T SPAM!"
3."SHORTEN YOUR SIGNATURE....LORAX!"
4."FINISH 'EM OFF WITH 'SAY SOMETHING VARIOUSLY INTELLIGENT THAT DEFEATS THE ARGUEMENT AND LEANDS THEM ALL TO BELIEVE YOU ARE CHANNELING COMMIE'...ANGEL PONEROS!"
5."TENACIOUS C--POST!"

Juiceisgood holding an issue of CRHU-and when you press a button on his shoe he begins pimping it, the site, and telling you to contribute, all while spaztically twitching!
mooooooooooopo
No0b greeting moop with real duct tape action (refills sold seperately)

also available is a set of n00bs for attachment to walls and ceilings
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Ohh, can I have a tic tac gun??? wink.gif
Cath Sparrow
If you get a Tic tac gun I want a Noob Granade!

Queenie with Cower action just point and say lick the sponge and she'll cower!
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Mmmm - perhaps Queenie could come with some sort of Bean Bag Attack move? Some sort of flipping action?
Oni Usagi
A Candice doll patent pending that has a button on the backpatent pending that makes her say "Boy Howdy" patent pending.
I feel sick just quoting it
She also has a computer chip patent pending that makes her respond to the Jaq doll patent pending who does the exact same thing.

A Mr. Fuzzy action figure, with lots of hair patent pending. It also has the ability to get up and walk away and not come back for long periods of time patent pending. Also, it easily fits inside of Mata's future new server.

A Jonman lifesized action figure that answers all of your questions patent pending.
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
QUOTE (Oni Usagi @ Apr 28 2004, 06:17 PM)
A Jonman lifesized action figure that answers all of your questions patent pending.

A lifesize Jonman??? Just think of the possibilities!
mooooooooooopo
QUOTE (snoo @ Apr 28 2004, 06:21 PM)

A lifesize Jonman??? Just think of the possibilities!

My eyees! They burn *ahem*

Damn my imagination
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
ok my doll would have really badly dyed hair, complete with a billion split ends.

an ice cream firing mechanism and a constant look of "argh! how the hell am I going to find a dress that suits me in less than a month when I have nobody to go shopping with???"
MistressAlti
QUOTE (candice @ Apr 28 2004, 11:04 AM)
Missysaurus. happy.gif

Accessories available for Missysaurus include a 1/10 scale replica of Spammer City, which Missysaurus crushes with her mighty feet. Also available, of course, are genuine Spammers for Missysaurus to munch on (all accessories sold separately...batteries not included).

Ahahahahaha. Candice, I love you. I really do.

(for those who can't see it, go to http://ee.domaindlx.com/missyalti/spammercity.PNG)
ravein
aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhahahahhahhahhahah laugh.gif I think I just laughed so hard I pulled something... holy crap.....
CommieBastard
Wow. Rachel, you > everything.
oobunnie

Me thinks a Jon one Kenobi action figure would be great. But the"force" would probably be sold separately.
Righteous
Can we have folks that aren't directly a part of the forum but are distinct influences? Case in point: Ass-Kicking Rick (my brother) with kicking-Ri-off-the-computer action and a mic and amp that plays real songs as Ri attempts to stay online.
Dreams On Hiatus
A DOH "Kill the Stupid People" action figure. Comes complete with an angry scowl and a big hammer to whack the tiny clay-figure people with.
LoLo
My ideas, they're taking awhile but they're coming.

Oni Usagi in his secret service uniform with karate chop action.

Drag queen Aries, dress him as a guy or dress him as a girl, he's sexy either way. Available seperatly a pvc outfit.

Cute and cuddly cookie eating Commie. Includes a button to start singing like cookie monster.

That's it for now.
phoenix
QUOTE (candice @ Apr 28 2004, 12:04 PM)
Lo is The Horny Avenger

complete with a salmon coloured satin lined potato sack
Dreams On Hiatus
Spiffy's is a pull-string doll that says "I love you," "Give me your money (and your soul)", and other phrases too. Comes complete with Johnny Depp (her guitar) and allergy pills. laugh.gif

Sorry Trina, I couldn't resist. *hugs*
spiffilicious05
A DOH "Kill the Stupid People" action figure. Comes complete with an angry scowl and a big hammer to whack the tiny clay-figure people with.

lmao

and what set of action figures would be complete without a nemisis? I vote for my backstabbing ex best friend nicole also known as ms. 187.

she comes complete with various phraises such as:

"I'm an idiot, how are you?"
"Please shoot me, I don't deserve to live."
"When I grow up some day I'm going to creat little mean and stupid people."
"I want to rule the world and crush it like a bug"
"Stop copying me, everything in this world is credited to me and you can't do any of it."
"Stop stalking me, anywhere you are and I am too classifies as stalking. Including the movies and mall, come within a one mile radius of me and I'll sue."

She also comes with great back stabbing action, horrid orange hair (red heads aren't bad until you've seen her), and settings varying from mildly annoying, to cruel, to SOMEONE MUST KILL THIS PERSON NOW!
Dreams On Hiatus
QUOTE (spiffilicious05 @ Apr 29 2004, 01:03 PM)
and what set of action figures would be complete without a nemisis? I vote for my backstabbing ex best friend nicole also known as ms. 187.

she comes complete with various phraises such as:

"I'm an idiot, how are you?"
"Please shoot me, I don't deserve to live."
"When I grow up some day I'm going to creat little mean and stupid people."
"I want to rule the world and crush it like a bug"
"Stop copying me, everything in this world is credited to me and you can't do any of it."
"Stop stalking me, anywhere you are and I am too classifies as stalking. Including the movies and mall, come within a one mile radius of me and I'll sue."

Also, don't forget the famous phrase of hers: "Uh, duh."

Aaaand don't forget about her children (sold seperately). You push a wart on their nose and they say:

"I wish I was as pretty as Gollum!"
The Tortured Soul
shame i haven't been active... otherwise i'd have an action figure...

if i do get one he should definately come with a cider fairy tongue.gif
Cath Sparrow
The Chained to the wall Enslaved action figure with attack Cath knife action! biggrin.gif
Sir Maxerpopple
Cynic Sir Maxerpopple with action sayings like "Democracy is a battle between who can scream the loudest and who can pay the most", and "Man is the enemy of reason".

And Maxzilla with advanced civilization map to tramp on and leave a wake of scatted stone-age peoples in its wake.

Okay, not all that funny, my humor is off today.
Silver Star Angel of Da Towers
Silver Star Angel of Da Towers limited edition action figures... new and improved with poseable arms that shoot blue lasers, brushable hair.. and you can even change her from her Angel outfit to her school outfit in less than 5 minutes! She even says different phrases, some not fit for the ears of your children! Comes complete with Tracey Towers playset for some serious negaforce bashing, and delicious cake for bribery! And when you're down, her super cheering up action comes to your rescue! Also has a very... er... developed figure!

Buy! buy! buy! Before I steal your money! laugh.gif
LoLo
Dancing Industrial Kybosh figure, included are obscure cool songs that play out and are dedicated to various people.
kidvicious2punk
Vish Doll with normal everyday SPEED

and the strength of not 10,20,not even 30 men!!

but of one 13 year old girl

and a back talk button featuring your favorite sayings like:

"Whatever"
"Chill"
"SO?"
"Meh.."

and many other COMPLETELY NORMAL accessories!

COMING SOON to a Vish-are-us Mafian Supply store near you!
Righteous
Vulgarity Ri with bird-flipping action and over 30 extremely vulgar phrases including "Go f*ck yourself!" and "Go shove it up your ass."
Phyllis
QUOTE (Righteous @ Apr 29 2004, 05:08 PM)
Vulgarity Ri with bird-flipping action and over 30 extremely vulgar phrases including "Go f*ck yourself!" and "Go shove it up your ass."

Please tell me he will say something about stalefish being jerked off.

That'd make my day.
Sir Psycho Sexy
SPS lifesize blow up love doll tongue.gif
Righteous
QUOTE (candice @ Apr 29 2004, 08:12 PM)
QUOTE (Righteous @ Apr 29 2004, 05:08 PM)

Please tell me he will say something about stalefish being jerked off.

That'd make my day.

Just for you, Candice:

"What? You wanna hang out with some stupid goddam peccan? Hangs around the bowling alley, jerks of stalefish?"

"What the f*ck you doing, jerkin' off stalefish? "

"F*ck you, you f*ckin' f*ck."
spiffilicious05
SPS lifesize blow up love doll 

I could imagine too many ppl having way too much fun with that toy. tongue.gif lol jk

or not... laugh.gif
MistressAlti
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Apr 29 2004, 08:17 PM)

Doubles as a punching bag, right?
Artemisia
The Matazone Man-love Playsets: Set 1 comes with Tigersong and Aries in "Gay Hobbit" wedding attire, Set 2 comes with Irish and Tigersong (featuring "werebugger action") and Expander Set 3 features "oiled up" Polo with enough accessories to join in the action of Sets 1 and 2.
phoenix
who can forget ChanServer and his amazing sperm that impregnates unsupecting owners with devil spawns (usually in twin form).
LoLo
Troutman on his trusty troutmobile riding Aries his boy wonder along! (batman ref)
Phyllis
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Apr 29 2004, 07:15 PM)

Oooooh. Ouch.

The Werebugger...complete with bottle of empty KY (a likely excuse). He also has a pull-string (oh, hush...you dirty perverts) that makes him say "BWAHAHAHAHA YOU LOVE IT!"

Just be careful around him at 2:30 AM Brit time. Even as a doll...he's.....dangerous.
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Apr 30 2004, 03:15 AM)

*sniff* sad.gif

that was harsh, i can't go on living *deflates self*
ravein
QUOTE (candice @ Apr 28 2004, 12:04 PM)
Ravein is The Intellectual Ninja

hahahahahaha I drop knowledge, drop smoke and disappear for a week... comes complete with ancient Chinese text throwing stars.. and stealth search engine…
MistressAlti
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Apr 30 2004, 09:55 AM)

*sniff* sad.gif

What's that smell? I believe it's the scent of someone getting BURNED!

tongue.gif

Oh SPS, you know I love you really. It was just too easy and cheap of a shot to pass up.
Righteous
Fashion Faux Pas Righteous with haggard-ass black jean jacket covered in patches, bandanna headband, signature unshaven look (I really do need to shave), fading band t-shirt and baggy jeans. If you're looking for a guy who doesn't give a rat's ass about fasion, you've come to the right place.
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Apr 30 2004, 04:38 PM)
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Apr 30 2004, 09:55 AM)

*sniff* sad.gif

What's that smell? I believe it's the scent of someone getting BURNED!

tongue.gif

Oh SPS, you know I love you really. It was just too easy and cheap of a shot to pass up.

i know you didn't mean it (it still hurt though tongue.gif)

i came up with two replies that made me giggle, the first was the "also doubles as a towel rail" but the idea of an inflatable toy commiting suicide by deflating itself just seemed a little more....original
Righteous
Movie Night Playset with Movie Night Righteous, Movie Night Rick and Movie Night Matt. You can make the guys sit back and watch Quentin Tarantino flicks, goofy-ass comedies and home movies all while getting really drunk. Movie Night Rick comes with an O3 vodka bottle and a shot glass. Movie Night Matt comes with a six-pack of Bacardi which he will probably hog. Movie Night Righteous can't drink so he has a bottle of Dr. Pepper, a half-gallon of chocolate milk and some Funyons. Playset includes haggard-ass couch, TV with VHS and DVD players, drum kit in the corner weith real drum sounds and plenty of floorspace for the guys to pass out on.
Sir Maxerpopple
Sir Max with the plaque in one hand and when you wind him up, he smacks someone with a philosophy textbook.
laugh.gif But instead of a plaque which isn't really me(NYSFL judges are generally incompetent so getting to semi-finals or even winning it all is just luck of the draw), a sign that says "Shut-up hippy" or something like that.
Righteous
Ri's Sit-Back-andChill series with Max and Commie who sit back and have intelligent conversation scattered with bits and pieces of humor.

Misbehaving Forumite Missy with discipline claw action. Dicpline claws retract giving her the illusion of being non-thretening, but if you piss her of...CLAWS!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.