Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Some Gfx
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Creations
PureDynamite
I'm proud of this one. Rate out of 10 please!

Sir Psycho Sexy
umm....yay pro-wrestling? blink.gif unsure.gif
Dreams On Hiatus
I'm not one to really enjoy/like pro wrestling. Good, I guess? ^^;;
tainted_sorrow
eh, i dont like pro wrestling much...but uhm..soo...ill rate it 6/10 i guesss...got anyothers? that arnt wrestling thingys??

----Kal
PureDynamite
I wanted some ratings on the picture, not what the picture was of... dry.gif

Never mind... sad.gif
deranged_ferret
Ohhh... me-likey the background, and how it kinda fits round the guys head. The font is cool too (where can I get it from?). The guys in the bottom right seem a bit pale, maybe you could change the colors slightly? What art program are you using? As for the rating, I'm not much of a wrestling fan (I'm sorry! Please don't kill me! *hides*) but ignoring that fact I'd give it 8/10.
PureDynamite
I do all of my work with Paint Shop Por 7... courtesy of Kazaa I thank you! biggrin.gif

I've tried Adobe Photoshop and thought it was a bit on the 'ahem' side, however.
Yes, that does mean it blows ph34r.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (PureDynamite @ May 5 2004, 08:44 AM)
I've tried Adobe Photoshop and thought it was a bit on the 'ahem' side, however.
Yes, that does mean it blows ph34r.gif

No, Coral Photopaint blows, Adobe Photoshop is an extremely powerful tool....you just need to know how to use it
PureDynamite
^^^^^^
True, I just cant get my head around it so I went back to PSP
PsychWardMike
Um... no. I seriously dislike pro-wrestling.
leopold
The guy on the bottom left needs a touch more anti-aliasing, he looks a bit superimposed at the mo... and the font needs to have a sharper contrast so it stands out a bit more, it's a tad difficult to read as it is.

Other than that, I'd give it a seven. Maybe a 7.5.

If I were doing this, I'd have gone a different route, using more diverse figures than just wrestlers - but then I'm not a big wrestling fan either.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.