Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Way Too Much Information Depository
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38
Cath Sparrow
This is for those bits of icky information you feel you have to share with people but you know that there reaction will be 'Thats just to much information!'

So I'll start this off with - I was a happy bunny this week due to the fact I went away last weekend and was expecting to start my period but it didn't start till I got the day after I got back! So all in all I had a really good weekend with no hassels! Yay! biggrin.gif
Polocrunch
Dude, that was way too much information. Hmmm... now I have to think of something equally gross.

Give me a couple of days on this one...
CommieBastard
What are you talking about? The entirety of your Livejournal is "too much information".
Polocrunch
Yeah, but this time I'm going for a complete information overload.
Cath Sparrow
Cool! That's what we want round here! But it's got to be true! or I'll get angry! mad.gif
Usurper MrTeapot
I have an ikky pus thinggy on my big toe. Not sure what it is so I'll poke it some more before.

Nice one Cath...I think. Y'know what they say, when the river runs red take the dirt track instead.
CommieBastard
QUOTE (MrTeapot @ Apr 29 2004, 08:11 PM)
Y'know what they say, when the river runs red take the dirt track instead.

Or the London-centric one I made up today: when there's flooding on the Central Line, go via Bakerloo biggrin.gif
Usurper MrTeapot
Lmao, thats brillient. Especially with all the present flash flooding. How ingenious. *copies the gag*
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Apr 29 2004, 07:14 PM)
QUOTE (MrTeapot @ Apr 29 2004, 08:11 PM)
Y'know what they say, when the river runs red take the dirt track instead.

Or the London-centric one I made up today: when there's flooding on the Central Line, go via Bakerloo biggrin.gif

course you have to know the colours of the lines on the underground map.....geek
tongue.gif (for the record central is red and bakerloo is brown.....and hammersmith and city is salmon pink which i find slightly amusing....i wonder if the people that work on that line are the butt off all the underground in jokes? unsure.gif )
franken-sarah
So what does that make Hammersmith.... PMT?? dry.gif
WeeJ
There are socks under my bed that would stick to the wall if you threw them hard enough.
Cath Sparrow
I had a spot which exploded twice when I squeezed it this morning! First time with loads of goo then the second time a bit of goo and blood!!
TigerLily013
Since it's so freakin' hot, I have decided next couple of hours i will be nekkid!

Now before someone says OMGPIX!!!11@, the only person seeing me like that is teh boyfriend so NYAH! tongue.gif
gothictheysay
I have a rash on my butt that hurts. sad.gif
TigerLily013
QUOTE (gothictheysay @ May 13 2004, 08:15 PM)
I have a rash on my butt that hurts. sad.gif

Ah, I feel your pain sister cept I have blemishes on my bum tongue.gif
Enslaved
I use my passenger seat to wipe my hands on... often this includes snot I've picked. Tehehe!
franken-sarah
PEUUGHH!! Nat, do you wipe it on the edge or the underside of the seat or just square in the middle?? huh.gif

I've got PMT and my stomach is soooo bloated I look like I'm 6 months pregnant! Incidentally, in this premenstrual state if someone asked me if I were actually pregnant I'd burst into tears!
Pab
QUOTE (WeeJ @ May 4 2004, 08:02 PM)
There are socks under my bed that would stick to the wall if you threw them hard enough.

I found a pair of socks today that would up and stick to a wall if you just asked them nicely ...
Polocrunch
QUOTE (WeeJ @ May 4 2004, 06:02 PM)

If only you had been able to say that as a man.
monkey_called_narth
i shaved today, becaus lord knows you shouldnt shaves on your period... and now i have razor burn from hell... and it itches.
DoRmAnt
i got an ingrown hair in my armpit and it got all red and goobery so i picked the hair out. when i put deoderant on, it started to burn so i had to run and wash it off. i'm so glad it was cool and rainy today or i'd be quite ripe. laugh.gif
Enslaved
QUOTE (franken-sarah @ May 16 2004, 03:34 AM)
PEUUGHH!! Nat, do you wipe it on the edge or the underside of the seat or just square in the middle?? huh.gif

Not exactly square... but in the middle, like where your thighs rest. Tehehee. biggrin.gif

Narth - I didn't know u aren't meant to shave then huh.gif but one time when I was running late for going out, I was shaving my bikini line and cut myself... eeeeeeeoooooowwwwwwww! What's worse is it bleeds like hell. tongue.gif
gothictheysay
Narth - I didn't know u aren't meant to shave then

Neither do I.

And now I have razor burn and pad chafing in my delicate place. dry.gif
WeeJ
You lot make my fragrant socks sound quite sexy blink.gif
franken-sarah
Now, sniffing Weejs socks could be the sort of cringey thing that could be added to this thread!! wink.gif

And, no, you're not supposed to shave when it's your period cos your body'd more sensitive and, apparently, takes longer to heal at that time too. Hell, I have probs with pad-rash even if I haven't shaved!! Ouch!! sad.gif
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
*bumping because I'm bored and inspired by Cath*

someone must have something gross to share!
PsychWardMike
I'd been lazy and not shaved my pubes for a while. Shaved 'em yesterday and it took for-freaking-ever. Very little itchiness, though. That's always good.
depressed lonely crazy person
I tried useing hair melting cream on my pubes ....I had an allergic reaction so now I have a burning seeping rash that makes my knickers stick to me.

Oh and one time I waxed down there and bruised myself really badly
PsychWardMike
I touched myself three times today! happy.gif
arachnidoc17
Oftentimes I clog the toilet with my awesome sharting powers. I use the plunger on an average of about 3-4 times a week.

One of my cats (bless her soul) was buried in a tupperware tin in our backyard. AFTER she died, you morons.
voices_in_my_head
I nearly puked when I read through this thread...
depressed lonely crazy person
I haven't had sex since August and I'm missing it.
froggle-rock
I decided to see how long my armpit hair would grow. By this point (~1cm) it's usually shaved, but not today. I think part of the reason I decided to see how long they grow is because I want to know how far I can push myself into not caring about what others think of me, and I want to know that other peopl's opnions based on my physical appearance and not me as a person are pretty much worthless, unless I am trying to bed them that is. But even then hairyness shouldnt be a factor, especialy seeing as the hairyness locks in the pheramones wink.gif. Also though, I remember when I was younger that I could wind them around my finger.
{Gothic Angel}
QUOTE (franken-sarah @ May 16 2004, 08:21 PM)
Hell, I have probs with pad-rash even if I haven't shaved!! Ouch!!  sad.gif

Ahh, the wonders of tampons tongue.gif
Faerieryn
My bed squeaks!!
PsychWardMike
I always pee before Music Theory!
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (Faerieryn @ May 5 2005, 11:21 AM)
My bed squeaks!!

As long as it's not the one from the old flat!! (Ryn inherited it off another flatmate) we ended up lashing it together for the previous owner cause you could here it squeak from the point furthest away from it in the flat!!!!!!
Righteous
QUOTE (depressed lonely crazy person @ May 2 2005, 08:31 AM)
I haven't had sex since August and I'm missing it.

Christ. Now I don't feel so bad about being celibate since January.

Several of my clothes perminantly smell like grease and seafood from work. I have two sets of work pants that often go a few days without washing.

Any substance that comes out of the body (or even the mention of it) has the potential of making me sick. Some more than others, but if you want to make me vomit, that's how to do it (however, if you do it on purpose, I will vomit on you; I've done it before).

THere's been mad amounts of sexual tension between me and several of my female friends since pretty much the moment we met. They think I'm hot, meaning they must do a lot of acid.

I don't know where else to put this, but I have to let this out: I met this chick who bears a striking resemblence to LoLo. It's scary. Her hair's darker and she's ten years younger, but she looks like an younger, equally-hot version of Lo (and she even answers to Lolo; what's that whole cross-dimentional theory again?).
Faerieryn
QUOTE (Cath @ May 5 2005, 05:05 PM)
QUOTE (Faerieryn @ May 5 2005, 11:21 AM)
My bed squeaks!!

As long as it's not the one from the old flat!! (Ryn inherited it off another flatmate) we ended up lashing it together for the previous owner cause you could here it squeak from the point furthest away from it in the flat!!!!!!

NO this is another bed that squeaks. Although for all the right reasons!
SPEAKERfortheLOST
One time at band camp.... *trails off*
Righteous
Black eyeliner, black lipstick and black eyeshadow turn me on, be it on me or another person.
LoLo
QUOTE (Righteous @ May 5 2005, 10:38 AM)
I don't know where else to put this, but I have to let this out: I met this chick who bears a striking resemblence to LoLo. It's scary. Her hair's darker and she's ten years younger, but she looks like an younger, equally-hot version of Lo (and she even answers to Lolo; what's that whole cross-dimentional theory again?).

Why does she answer to my name?
Righteous
I'll try to find out, Lo. Jeez...it was disturbing. It was hard for me to continue to call her "Gina." I was a step away from saying something like, "Does it still piss you off when people buy you stuff?" or "When do you think Mata's gonna make another Lapin animation?"

Anyhow, I look really, really sexy wearing electrical tape, black eyeliner, black lipstick and black nailpolish. I have photographic evidence to prove it.
Smiler
The world will soon be over-run by the monkey overlords...

It IS true, its not pretty and I for one cant wait... smile.gif
SPEAKERfortheLOST
I keep my hair-down-there trimmed nicely...

its always withing a 1/4 inch or a certain length...
{Gothic Angel}
QUOTE (Righteous @ May 5 2005, 11:28 PM)
Black eyeliner, black lipstick and black eyeshadow turn me on, be it on me or another person.

And this is an uncommon thing? dry.gif
PsychWardMike
I only have one lesbian friend! sad.gif
Righteous
QUOTE ({Gothic Angel} @ May 7 2005, 03:39 PM)
QUOTE (Righteous @ May 5 2005, 11:28 PM)

And this is an uncommon thing? dry.gif

Me turned on is a lot different from the standard person being turned on. I'd go into detail, but that's too much even for this thread. Suffice it to say that when I see a hot goth chick, my friends are sure to avoid me at all costs for fear of what I could do. Similarly, when I wear said makeup, I become a walking dynamo of sexual energy. Picking up chicks with me when I'm like that is fun.

Anyhow, my brother has abnormally hairy legs, but almost no hair on his upper body.
Righteous
Nude pictures of me exist.
SPEAKERfortheLOST
one time in a hotel room i was pleasuring myself and i hit the roof... i wont say with what....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.