Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Urban Freakshow... Again
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Creations
antagony
Urban Freakshow has been updated! It's been a while since I was plugging it all over the place, but... yeah, it's me and Sean's site, and it rules, and you love it even though you've never been there. We have a new layout now and we'll have some new content soon.

We also have forums which no one really posts on, so you should go there too. Or something.

Also: if you like to write fiction, nonfiction or anything in between, please submit it to us. Submission guidelines are on the site, I think. We're always desperate for content, so even if you don't think we'd like it, you might as well, right?
Juiceisgood
Wow, I have an avatar over there now happy.gif

Great work on the layout, I'll be sending you some articles at some point... CRHU is taking a bit too much of my time to be considered healthy, I need to get cracking on something else to keep me sane.... Or more, to make me sane. I think there's something wrong with me....
Patient #212
Very, very nice! I'd seen a link to it before at one point and checked it out but thought perhaps it was semi-abandoned because there were never really updates and I always got an error message for the forums. It looks great!

*wanders off to admire the shiny new spiffiness of UF*
Polocrunch
WOW!!! It's looking fantastic. I TOTALLY DIG Urban Freakshow. Everyone should go there RIGHT NOW.

GO. NOW. OR I WILL SET MY COLONIALS UPON YOU.

I never was very good at marketing. I suppose that counts as "super-liminal" advertising.
antagony
QUOTE (Patient #212 @ May 1 2004, 11:03 PM)
Very, very nice! I'd seen a link to it before at one point and checked it out but thought perhaps it was semi-abandoned because there were never really updates and I always got an error message for the forums. It looks great!

*wanders off to admire the shiny new spiffiness of UF*

Yeah, it was sort of semi-abandoned just because I couldn't be bothered to do any work... I'll start doing some now, anyway. And I'm not quite sure what's wrong with the forums, but if you go to their normal address they won't work, so you have to put "index.php" at the end. Our webmaster is an evil, evil man.
Tomoyo
A lovely site you've got there.... I was reading some of the articles/reviews. Very cool, very enlightening. Good job! I send my gold star of approval.
CommieBastard
QUOTE (antagony @ May 2 2004, 03:50 AM)
Yeah, it was sort of semi-abandoned just because I couldn't be bothered to do any work... I'll start doing some now, anyway. And I'm not quite sure what's wrong with the forums, but if you go to their normal address they won't work, so you have to put "index.php" at the end. Our webmaster is an evil, evil man.

So why don't we just change the link on the site?
antagony
So why don't we just change the link on the site?

I've done that. The whole thing still annoys me, but at least people can access the forums now...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.