Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nicknames
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2
elphaba2
I have friends who like sticking "kins" onto my name (I think it's because I'm short. some bizarre maternal instinct is wakened) and it got shortened to just "kins". I always see the connection to Kinsey, so that's it. I'm going to be a pioneering sex researcher. Wish me luck, everyone. wink.gif
Mittens2317
My nicknames:

Mittens: Always has been because I was found by an old couples' cat named Mittens

EDIT: I didn't put the other ones.
Phyllis
QUOTE (moop @ May 11 2004, 11:44 AM)
My mates from home usually call me Burny...

I already mentioned this in IRC, but that's just weird to me...because the teddy bear I have had since I was 5 (and erm..still sleep with at the age of 22 unsure.gif ) is named Burny. I meant the name Bernie when I named him, but I was ickle and just learning how to write, so that's how I sounded the name out. There used to be a box somewhere that I made into a bed for him when I was a kid that said "BURNY" on the side. blink.gif

I forgot to add one of my nicknames in the other post... Jaq has taken a liking to calling me Candiddle. I'm not quite sure where this came from..she just started it one day.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.