Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: -knows When Hes Not Wanted-
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
Tarantio
right, im not getting dragged into - or dragging ne1 else into - wat seems to b prez's personal war against me. if i stay here i'll just be bombarded with insults and god knows i dont deserve it.

therefore, i have decided to leave, and not come back. it saddens me that this has to b the way it goes, but prez has been here longer than me, im not about to go and try to shove him out.

i have greatly enjoyed the time i spent here, and u've all been great to me, so i thank you. if any of u object to my leaving, talk to prez, im sure he'll love hearing all about it.

thanx and bye, Tarantio and Dace
prezgfish
QUOTE (Tarantio @ Apr 18 2003, 03:41 PM)
right, im not getting dragged into - or dragging ne1 else into - wat seems to b prez's personal war against me. if i stay here i'll just be bombarded with insults and god knows i dont deserve it.

therefore, i have decided to leave, and not come back. it saddens me that this has to b the way it goes, but prez has been here longer than me, im not about to go and try to shove him out.

i have greatly enjoyed the time i spent here, and u've all been great to me, so i thank you. if any of u object to my leaving, talk to prez, im sure he'll love hearing all about it.

thanx and bye, Tarantio and Dace

COWARD
Tarantio
thank you prez, for proving my point absolutely
prezgfish
what that instead off confrontation your gonna hide from possible pain deal with it like a man for god sakes try and stand up for yourself for once in your friggin life. try and actually live!
Tarantio
u actually think the peeps on this forum WANT to hear all this?
Industrial Kybosh
*sigh*

Just ignore him, Tarantio. There's plenty other people here who get on with you just fine. It seems prez is having a bit of a silly season.

Please just pack it in, prez. No one likes this new turn of events, and I don't want to have to resort to reporting this whole thread, along with other choice posts of yours.
prezgfish
QUOTE (Tarantio @ Apr 18 2003, 03:49 PM)
u actually think the peeps on this forum WANT to hear all this?

d u think i have ever cared what anyone thinks i'm just saying you are being such a woos (not spelled right) i mean c'mon telling everyone not to go to sharky's site how low can you get you knew that was a joke but you had to little johnny live by rule.

i mean u r usually an ok guy but sometimes you can really annoy me, learn to enjoy yourself and let go.

in fact lets go out and get wasted tonight!!
leopold
*sigh*

Tarantio - I'm sorry it's come ta this buddy... I'm real disappointed mad.gif

I used ta enjoy readin yer entries, I like the whole warped sense o humour thing (plus I dun care if it is "borrowed" from somewhere else!!) an I'll miss it in the same way I'd miss, well, pretty much most peoples, I guess...

If ya feel ya can't hang here any more, then I guess there's not a lot more I can do but tell ya that prez's feelins are not shared by all of us.

Prez - dunno what's goin on in yer head at the mo buddy, but please could ya stop poisonin the threads with it... I fer one don't wanna see a repeat o the whole LoD/MoI nonsense...
craziness
awww taratio dont leave! you shouldnt care what prez says about you. you and dace are members of our forum community thing.
Spacehappy
Tarantio stay, you don't have to respond or even read the guy's post. Don't let anyone drive you from anything, some of us think you contribute well so stay and enrich our lives. smile.gif
prezgfish
i don't care either way he's beeing really moaney in the real world as well and is now doing nothing but AVP. i a vain attempt to become as good as the real dace(hate machina)
gerbilfromhell
o god, what's happened since i left? nooooooooooo dun leave, tarantio. i dun know what happened, but stay here and hopefully prez'll stop this war (dunno if he's gota good reason but if he's driven you off he should stop)
cheese is funny
dont leave tarantio... you need to stay here... because 1) your cool and 2) i need to kill dace!!

well... its sad to see ya go...
Hyperion
*glomps* I still love you! Please stay! Have my babies!
gerbilfromhell
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Apr 18 2003, 10:41 PM)
dont leave tarantio... you need to stay here... because 1) your cool and 2) i need to kill dace!!

well... its sad to see ya go...

kill dace? why, me am confused wacko.gif .... explain it when i get back to the godawful nyc. for now..... POSTING RAMPAGE! biggrin.gif
prezgfish
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Apr 18 2003, 10:39 PM)
o god, what's happened since i left? nooooooooooo dun leave, tarantio. i dun know what happened, but stay here and hopefully prez'll stop this war (dunno if he's gota good reason but if he's driven you off he should stop)

what war? i drove no-one away he just can't take the reality of his situation and he betrayed me so i was right to be pissed at him.
DACE
HMM...
I LIKE HOW WHEN THE CAT IS AWAY, THE RATS REALLY DO COME OUT TO PLAY.
TRUTH BE TOLD, GERBIL, AND AS U CAN FIND OUT FROM NE1 ELSE, I POSTED A WARNING ABOUT A LINK TO A SITE WITH SOME OFFENSIVE CONTENT IN IT THAT PREZ HAD POSTED ON THIS FORUM.
WELL, THE UNDERLING DID NEWAY...
THE MATTER WAS RESOLVED AND PREZ GOT RATHER PEED OFF AT ME. HE SEEMS TO BELIEVE HIS ACTIONS WERE JUSTIFIED, FOR WHAT REASON I DO NOT KNOW.
HOWEVER WITH THAT BEHIND US, IM BACK, EVEN IF THE OTHER ONE IS NOT.
CHALLENGES WILL BE ACCEPTED IN DUE TIME.. BUT FIRST THERE ARE A NUMBER OF THREADS TO CATCH UP ON... wacko.gif
MAtt
QUOTE (DACE @ Apr 18 2003, 04:42 PM)
HMM...
TRUTH BE TOLD, GERBIL, AND AS U CAN FIND OUT FROM NE1 ELSE, I POSTED A WARNING ABOUT A LINK TO A SITE WITH SOME OFFENSIVE CONTENT IN IT THAT PREZ HAD POSTED ON THIS FORUM.
THE MATTER WAS RESOLVED AND PREZ GOT RATHER PEED OFF AT ME. HE SEEMS TO BELIEVE HIS ACTIONS WERE JUSTIFIED, FOR WHAT REASON I DO NOT KNOW.
CHALLENGES WILL BE ACCEPTED IN DUE TIME.. BUT FIRST THERE ARE A NUMBER OF THREADS TO CATCH UP ON... wacko.gif

im just alittle scared now!
prezgfish
QUOTE (DACE @ Apr 18 2003, 11:42 PM)
HMM...

that was predictable leaving and comming in under the obvious name hell LoD done it better than that.

so how ya been.
MAtt
that was predictable leaving and comming in under the obvious name hell LoD done it better than that.

so how ya been.

hi im doing fine... o not me my bad. w00t crazi rocks
prezgfish
QUOTE (MAtt @ Apr 18 2003, 11:47 PM)

so how ya been.

hi im doing fine... o not me my bad. w00t crazi rocks

you do seemto wub crazi
MAtt
hey we are married and..... you read my white thoughts
prezgfish
QUOTE (MAtt @ Apr 18 2003, 11:50 PM)
hey we are married and..... you read my white thoughts

yes there just an eye strain i can see them the background is light blue
craziness
why bother prez????? MAtt rocks too /me kisses MAtt
Debaser
because it's funny reading what you're all saying in white, hehe...
prezgfish
QUOTE (craziness @ Apr 19 2003, 12:13 AM)
why bother prez????? MAtt rocks too /me kisses MAtt

i'm not highlighting them tio see them my bacjground is light blue i can see them and its begining to aqnnoy me
Tarantio
ho hum... dace seems to have been up to his usual tricks again...

wow im feelin the lurve here...
well, prez and i have made it up (kinda), so lurve and huggles to all, and apologies from me. and prez. oh and dace. even though he doesnt say so...

i guess i can stay then...
TigerLily013
Well,

I can honestly say I have seen worse off fights at the Superbards. Hell, I was in one.

Anyway There will be people in here which will have personality confliscts and blah blah blah so if we all just get along and put up with one another's B/S then the better off we'll all be. A war or arguement only starts through ignorance, but ceases through thought and a smile.

SO SMILE GOD DAMN YOU LOL
j/k I love ya all
Tarantio
biggrin.gif
TigerLily013
There ya go wink.gif
MistressAlti
QUOTE (TigerLily013 @ Apr 18 2003, 11:03 PM)
SO SMILE GOD DAMN YOU LOL

Amen to that.
MAtt
i thin if we all smiled there would be no war.
Tarantio
or whoever was looking at us would hit us for not stopping...
humans suk ass...
Free Psycho
QUOTE (MAtt @ Apr 18 2003, 11:46 PM)
i thin if we all smiled there would be no war.

Did Hitler smile?
diceisdice
Hitler Loves Children and Animals.

he must have been smiling in that propaganda poster, right? right?

maybe he was smiling when he put a bullet in his head.
Tarantio
nice thought...
Free Psycho
erm...sort of...<slowly inches away>
MAtt
QUOTE (diceisdice @ Apr 18 2003, 09:51 PM)
Hitler Loves Children and Animals.

he must have been smiling in that propaganda poster, right? right?

maybe he was smiling when he put a bullet in his head.

Geez he had syphillys so he went crazy.... no not crazi, crazy god get it right
Free Psycho
I didn't know that
diceisdice
you're kidding. when'd he get it?
Jaq
Probably got it from whatchamacallit...eva braun?
Free Psycho
OooooooooOoooooooooooo...scaaaandel...
MAtt
i don't know where but that is what i have come to belive through my history teacher and school. He was so mentally unstable. He could have won the war if he didn't make mistakes.
Tarantio
guys as much as i lurv this kinda thing, can it continue elsewhere pls?
i wanna kinda kill this thread, u know?
diceisdice
heehee... insulting Eva Braun. oh dear.
MAtt
QUOTE (diceisdice @ Apr 18 2003, 10:33 PM)
heehee... insulting Eva Braun. oh dear.

Eva braun? who is she
im just stuipid
Tarantio
guys pls see above
thanx
craziness
i dont wanna kill this thread so bah humbug
anyways, didnt he kill himself because they were about to catch him????
Free Psycho
QUOTE (craziness @ Apr 19 2003, 01:55 AM)
i dont wanna kill this thread so bah humbug
anyways, didnt he kill himself because they were about to catch him????

Well yes, but the argument is was he crazy from syhillis and that's why he was losing, etc?
prezgfish
QUOTE (Tarantio @ Apr 19 2003, 02:33 AM)
ho hum... dace seems to have been up to his usual tricks again...

wow im feelin the lurve here...
well, prez and i have made it up (kinda), so lurve and huggles to all, and apologies from me. and prez. oh and dace. even though he doesnt say so...

i guess i can stay then...

no one apologises for me not even me
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.