Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Mr Fuzzy Appreciation Group.
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Might as well!!

It's simple:

* You must think that Mr Fuzzy is fantastic.
* You must be able to do the handshake.
* You must be a bit limber enough to achieve the handshake.
* You must like beards.
* You must have a beard or at least have the means to make a beard (belly button fluff works well)
* You must be happy to relocate to Texas.
* You must have a stockpile of weapons.
* Or be happy enough to create a stockpile of weapons - it's for the greater good!!

So, come one, come all. Lets appreciate the Fuzzy man....
MistressAlti
Just when I thought appreciation threads were dead...

Fuzzra's a good man. Weird to talk to at strange hours of the night, but fun nonetheless.
Righteous
Fuzzy's awesomeness is evident in his facial hair.
gothictheysay
You must be happy to relocate to Texas.

That's the only one I fail.

Teh Fuzz is really cool. He always has something witty to say.
Pikasyuu
He is!! He's a witty genius, and amazingly charming n' cute at that. I'm definetely in, like Missy said, none better to throw an appreciation thread right when we thought they'd died off.

/me tips voddycoke to Fuzzra
Cath Sparrow
As Co Creator of The Mr Fuzzy Appreciation Cult... Sorry GROUP there's no cults round here. What Snuggle said at the beginning!

*does hand shake with Snuggle. then stroke beard*
Snugglebum the Destroyer
*does handshake, strokes beard and pokes Cath with a telescopic fork*
Cath Sparrow
*chucks noisey squeeky moster things at snuggle box an all!!* biggrin.gif
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Ow.... Dag - nammit...

*grabs Cath's beard and shows it as the inferior nylon thing it is*
Cath Sparrow
Are you trying to say a fashion grad would use nylon!!!!! mad.gif This is pure belly button fluff!!! biggrin.gif * strokes beard*
Queenie
I'm in!! laugh.gif *grabs telescopic fork off the snuggly one and begins to prod Cath with it... (it's my job - think i did it enough in Winchester!)*

tee hee... *strokes beard* Me likes beard!
Cath Sparrow
OI! Get off or I'll get you with the noisey monsters in a box to either them or the Apple Juice cartons!

Hey guys just think we've seen the inersanctum of Mr Fuzzys bedroom!!! ohmy.gif
Snugglebum the Destroyer
[SIZE=14]Hey, Fuzzy man - show us a picture of your room[/SIZE
Double dare you -let people know what we love.

XXXXX wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Cath Sparrow
And I'll triple dare you! tongue.gif
Mr Fuzzy
Oh, all right. None of my cameras are cooperative at the moment, but I have an old picture of it lurking on my webspace anyway...

Sir Psycho Sexy
...looks like a land fill blink.gif
Mata
I've never actually seen the Fuzzmeister's room before, but I do recognise that gargantuan magnolia box, that's his 19" CRT monitor! I had heard that it is a little bomb-sitey, and that would appear to have been accurate.
Alanity
Meh, my dad's old flat mate had a place much worse than that. Beer cans and pc components *everywhere*. Kind of fit with his hobby, you could be playing doom 2 and be more paranoid of a demon jumping out of the rubble behind you than popping up on the screen.
Cath Sparrow
That picture really doesn't do the room justice your really not the full effect of how high the heep is!!! tongue.gif
Tarantio
all must appreciate me

and me alone

puny wormlings

you shall quiver at my feet

quiver and bring chocolate
Snugglebum the Destroyer
but I have an old picture of it lurking on my webspace anyway...

See, that may well be an old picture - and yet it looks the same as when we saw it....

Only, I think the mess was jiggled around a bit (although that may have been cath) biggrin.gif
Cath Sparrow
Nah I was the heep at the very end of the bed poking the apple juice cartons!
gothictheysay
Bah! The Fuzz Cult shan't die!

And in honor, today we are using our Shift keys. ^^
Cath Sparrow
dry.gif
Pikasyuu
Bumped, with many dots. Hail STYLR.
Forever Unknown
Jeezy Creezy, Sir Fuzz. You seem to have got yourself some groupies!

How many people did you have to sleep with to achieve that? Go on - spill.
Snugglebum the Destroyer
I can assure you that I have never slept with the Fuzzy one...

But I HAVE stroked his manly beard... biggrin.gif

And it was good!!!
Forever Unknown
I'm appalled! Molesting his beard in such a depraved way... What shocking behaviour.
Feyliya
Hehehe...I remember the pic of Fuzzy as a deer in the headlights at the first MataMeet. Awesome mod he is. And that beard is teh shexay.
DarkInferno
/me strokes his own fuzz... hahahahahaaa!! ph34r fuzzyone!
Forever Unknown
This thread is too fuzzy. I believe it is developing a complex. I suggest you all go and have a shave.

DarkInferno, I have just noticed your signature and it has pleased me. As a result, you may go without shaving if you so wish.
Cath Sparrow
I've not slepted with either but I've have drunk alchol out of the fabled Fuzzy's coat! biggrin.gif
gothictheysay
BUMP!

On behalf of the Appreciation Group I would like to bless Mr. Fuzzy as he enters his 26th year. wink.gif
Cath Sparrow
Yay! For the Great and Fuzzy Mr Fuzzy! Happy Birthday! biggrin.gif
Snugglebum the Destroyer
*BANG BANG*

All rise for the first official Fuzzy Appreciation Group (FAG) meeting.

A few issues have been brought to my attention -

It seems that people are failing to pray to Mr Fuzzy as often as they should be. To clarify - you must be facing towards your computer screen. The chant is 'Ommmmmm, Fuzzy, Fuzzy. Ommmmmm, Fuzzy, Fuzzy'. This must be completed twice daily and no smutty variations on the chant is acceptable.

This is a very sad one. Some of our members have been seen tidying their rooms. The members concerned have been contacted and reprimanded - let this serve as a message to the rest of us.

A quick note on beards - they are not optional and should be worn at all times. I don't want to see ANY chins. It's right there in the handbook, people!!

And lastly, a query regarding the stockpile of weapons. May I remind everyone that an elastic band gun IS NOT a recognised weapon of mass destruction and will be treated with the contempt that it deserves.

That is all.
gothictheysay
This is a very sad one. Some of our members have been seen tidying their rooms. The members concerned have been contacted and reprimanded - let this serve as a message to the rest of us.

Okay I confess! But-but-my father is MAKING me! I'm keeping it as messy as possible!

*says Fuzzy prayer*

I'll add more acid to the weapons pile to make up for it!
Forever Unknown
Rats got into my weapon storage and have run amok in my room for three months, as I have been unable to locate them, therefore getting bigger as they feed on everything.

As a result, they have eaten my stockpile of beards and pooped everywhere.

May I be excused?
Mr Fuzzy
Rats can be annoying. They ate part of my big Norwegian navy coat, and require punishment.
Cath Sparrow
^ A word from our sponcer! tongue.gif
Cath Sparrow
Our Great and Powerful Leader is angry at us for letting this thread slip!
So.......
Bump!!!

There you go oh Fuzzy one *bows down and grovels* sad.gif
*hugs*
gothictheysay
O Fuzzy, why have we abandoned you in your time of need? May we sinners be forgiven, for we shall serve our lord and master forevermore with the blessings of our worship. (And cookies.)

Amen.
Snugglebum the Destroyer
THIS IS A COUP.

Our Lord and Master has forsaken us. He has commited several crimes against the Mr Fuzzy Appreciation Group. I order the instant dispersal of all members and there is a large burly man by the door *points at Jim The Bouncer* to collect all beard apparatus. All rooms must be thoroughly cleaned.

The truth will out. The Fuzzy One is not benign as once understood. Nay. He is a vengeful Master. Vengeful and mean. mad.gif

The (ex)Master has shown his true colours. Two atrocities were commited...

Mr Fuzzy trimmed his beard. *hangs head in shame* He was brazen about this fact - there was no remorse for this flaunting of the rules.

When referred to as 'Jazzy Bazzy', the perpetrator of this nickname was not struck down from the heavens.

The Fuzzy One has flaunted his powers and intends to use them for his own wicked devices. The following forumites should fully expect to be banned in the near future:

Myself.
Forever Unknown.
Cath.
Queenie.
FunkedOutFrog.
Spacehappy.
Industrial Cabbage.

We highly suspect that Mata may be in peril, also.

So Matazonians UNITE!! Do not let this atrocity go unpunished. The abuse of the Fuzzy powers is wrong. If it could happen to us, any one of you could be next.

Forever Unknown and myself are going underground. For those of you that support our cause, we will be sending highly secure, coded messages so that you may send food parcels and beer.
Spacehappy
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Jul 16 2004, 01:17 AM)
A quick note on beards - they are not optional and should be worn at all times.  I don't want to see ANY chins.  It's right there in the handbook, people!!

Hmmm how can you hide your TEN chins?, not enough hair in the world to cover those evil.gif
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Hmmm how can you hide your TEN chins?, not enough hair in the world to cover those

That's a contridiction - judging by the amount of hair on your body I'd hazard that there's enough hair there to cover several thousand people from top to toe. evil.gif
Spacehappy
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Sep 6 2004, 12:16 PM)
Hmmm how can you hide your TEN chins?, not enough hair in the world to cover those

That's a contridiction - judging by the amount of hair on your body I'd hazard that there's enough hair there to cover several thousand people from top to toe. evil.gif

Yes there is, but your chins are huge, too big for even my hair. smile.gif
Forever Unknown
Yes there is, but your chins are huge, too big for even my hair.

Ooh, I don't know... It seems to do quite a good job on t'belly...
Cath Sparrow
[quote=Snugglebum the Destroyer,Sep 6 2004, 12:47 PM]

The Fuzzy One has flaunted his powers and intends to use them for his own wicked devices. The following forumites should fully expect to be banned in the near future:

[QUOTE]

Either that or end up with really dodgy pictures of our selves for Avatars!!!!! ph34r.gif

*me goes under ground*
Pab
now THAT is a good idea

*decides to team up with the fuzz*
Cath Sparrow
Eep! The Fuzzy one's still getting followers even now!!!!! ph34r.gif
Forever Unknown
This coup isn't going too well...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.