Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Mr Fuzzy Appreciation Group.
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2
froggle-rock
Snuggle, why exactly is it that I should expect to get banned? sad.gif

And, about this coup buisness, do you have any weapons? ie mouldy tomatoes and catapults?
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Snuggle, why exactly is it that I should expect to get banned? 

Because Fuzzy (the trecherous one) vowed to ban us ALL. Unfortunatly, you've been caught in the cross fire. See, he has no shame.

We have weapons - I am not in liberty to discuss them here. ph34r.gif
froggle-rock
Oo

*turns on heel to Mr Fuzzy and raises eyebrow* So, you plan to ban me and my associates then?
Snugglebum the Destroyer
*turns on heel to Mr Fuzzy and raises eyebrow* So, you plan to ban me and my associates then?

*hands Frog a pointy stick so she looks a bit more menacing, then stands behind her heckling Fuzzy*

COME ON THEN FUZZY MAN, WHEN YOU THINK YOU'RE HARD ENOUGH!! biggrin.gif
The Lorax
Oh, I think Fuzzy's hard alright....

...We had a stimulating conversation about the ice cream we loved....

...he's still giddy.
Forever Unknown
Three people against one skinny hairy man? He's got no chance. But beware - he gives a mean chinese burn.

Oh, I think Fuzzy's hard alright....

...We had a stimulating conversation about the ice cream we loved....

...he's still giddy.

We've found his weak spot! Quickly, troups!
Cath Sparrow
Ye watch out those chinese burns are evil!!! ph34r.gif

*me acts as back up with long pointy stick!! evil.gif
Astrology Girl
[QUOTE]Ar yes, the fuzz is great!!! can i still worship the fuzz if i have it down below???
Pab
QUOTE (Astrology Girl @ Sep 30 2004, 05:37 AM)
Ar yes, the fuzz is great!!! can i still worship the fuzz if i have it down below???

O·o

blimey ... he gets around doesn't he?
Cath Sparrow
Sorry major spam attack!!!!

Laughing my Ass off!!!!!!!!! He'll love that!!!!! There not even a smiley to express myself!!!!

One minor surgestion Astrology Girl read the thread before you post. Oh yes you also dont need the [quote] thingy. Ok two surgestion........
Daedalus
*bumps*

Ha! beat you!

Anyway, Yay for Mr Fuzzy for being an excellent moderator type person!
gothictheysay
We thank Mr. Fuzzy for keeping Matazone a safe place and a cool moderator. (P.S. It was my idea to bump it not his)
Daedalus
[spam]

I found the thread first

[/spam]
ravein
I will agree with that!
Greeneyes
I'm not sure if I posted in here before, and I'm too lazy to check. I'm also too lazy (and by lazy, I mean efficient) to spead my Fuzzy appreciation over several words, so I will compress it into a few. Fuzzy. Rocks. My. Socks.
Did you ever get around to building that rail gun, sir?
PsychWardMike
Hi, I'm Mike. Long time listener, first time poster.

Mr. Fuzzy makes me giggle. And he's good stuff. And... I love him. Please, Mr. Fuzzy... Marry lil ol' me?
Cath Sparrow
Oh! No who let this monster out the bag were all in trouble now!!!
*sticks on bellybutton fluff beard*

Ps. Nice one Fuzzy!

Just so you can see the wonderfullness of the Fuzzy!!
mooooooooooopo
Thanks Mr Fuzzy for keeping the forum sane <3

*bows and worships*
elphaba2
Hi, I'm elphaba, and I have a problem. Mr. Fuzzy haunts my dreams. Even now I'm attempting to grow a matching beard as worship.
froggle-rock
Resistance is futile.

*re-orders some Froggy skin coloured facial dye*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.