Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cath And Queenie Blew Each Other Up!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2
little_bear
Very well

*sews self back together*

*fires Sidewinder homing missile at BIC, then swoops far into the air, out of range from retalitation*

*KLOOMPOWSPLAT*
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (Because I can @ Jan 15 2005, 12:23 PM)
QUOTE (little_bear @ Jan 14 2005, 04:29 PM)
QUOTE (Because I can @ Jan 14 2005, 05:17 PM)
Oops forgot to set up the force field *sews himself back together, switches on the forcefield goes and gets caths grenade launcher from where I left it as she hasn't picked it up yet and fires it at DHG and little bear*

*catches grenade and lobs it back.

you obviously didn't notice that this is caths grenade launcher little bear, you know with the sticky grenades so you caught it and *BOOM*
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

*Cath is so proud.* biggrin.gif

A thought me Wyvern had just to add to the mayhem *releases cloud of fairies into the fray and runs for it* I wont let them near any glue if I were you.
Faerieryn
Spangles spangles everywhere!!!!

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Quoth(The Raven)
Arthur the Pendragon flies in, and spots his second favorite food: Faeries. Within minutes, he has gobbled down dozens of faeries, spitting out the ones with metal tags (The tags get stuck in his teeth). Dissapointed that there aren't more, he flies back out of the room...
voices_in_my_head
*gulp*

h...he doesn't eat kittens, does he?
Quoth(The Raven)
No. Kittens give him gas (And hairballs). and the little flea collars get stuck in his teeth...
El Nino
So what's his first favourite food?
Quoth(The Raven)
Hamsters!
Quoth(The Raven)
Arthur wants to know where Dancing Hamster Guy is... He wants to discuss dinner plans (Arthur licks his chops). laugh.gif
Cath Sparrow

Booby trapped smilies! Mwahahar!!! evil.gif
Steam Roxxor
QUOTE (Cath @ Jan 18 2005, 06:27 PM)

Booby trapped smilies! Mwahahar!!!  evil.gif

Ooh my chance to get a cath, *throws the exploding smilie at her*
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (Steam Roxxor @ Jan 18 2005, 07:36 PM)

And misses cause Cath really isn't that easy to get revenge on. evil.gif
El Nino
Hah try getting out of this one Cath. Instant DNA resequencer *fires new weapon*

ZAP

Cath turns into a fish.
Steam Roxxor
QUOTE (Cath @ Jan 18 2005, 09:17 PM)
QUOTE (Steam Roxxor @ Jan 18 2005, 07:36 PM)

And misses cause Cath really isn't that easy to get revenge on. evil.gif

Excuse me cath, but I'm a medic, and our creedo is to do no harm, so I aimed to miss, and when I aim to miss, I always hit. Don't ask why, it's just one of those illogical truths.
Quoth(The Raven)
(Quoth sends Arthur to cast transfoming spell to turn the Cath-fish back into Cath.)
Hey, BIC! No one messes with Cath, while I'm around! (Arthur flash fries BIC, melting his resequencer) Hope it was still under warranty!
El Nino
I built it myself. Hope I can remember how it goes together. *goes to bar*
Quoth(The Raven)
Arthur wonders If Dancing Hamster Guy is possibly in the bar, and flys there ahead of BIC...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.