Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mclaren Gfx
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Creations
PureDynamite
I know it's more of an advert, but meh... Rate!!!

tainted_sorrow
its cool *thumgs up*....i cant tell what colour anything is right now tho...the colour on my cpus all screwy rigth now...everythings pink green and purple....kinda weird...but yea..good Job

----Kal
Cthulhu
The color on your CPU?

Hmm, my CPU is black. Odd that yours has colors on it. Did you spill paint on it. smile.gif

Anyway, good pic, nice car too. Makes for a cool ad, 8/10.
mooooooooooopo
Definitel a cool ad...9/10 and a thumbs up laugh.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (tainted_sorrow @ May 21 2004, 10:17 PM)
its cool *thumgs up*....i cant tell what colour anything is right now tho...the colour on my cpus all screwy rigth now...everythings pink green and purple....kinda weird...but yea..good Job

----Kal

dodgy colours are generally caused by a loose connection between the monitor output and the monitor itself, it could be the cables come unplugged or your monitor's screwed or anything in between
mooooooooooopo
Try the autoadjust thing on the monitors settings panel thing, might just be (very) messed up adjutsment settings.
tainted_sorrow
the computer i was on at the time when i was postin that was way old...and its alwayss like that when i first start it up.....but im on my new(not really new) super cool cpu...so no colour probs........

fer my little typo before.....'thumgs'....heh oh god tahts great!...i luv typos...god im sucha loser,...aint it great?

---Kal
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.