Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which Game Do You Like The Best?
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft > Games
Raptor Red
I like the Wishing game the best. But the game I created, Trivia game, I'm sure people will enjoy playing that if anyone ever posts anything in it.
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Word association - because it involves no brain power on my part. *shrug*
Sir Maxerpopple
Every time I played the wishing game I got kind of sad when I heard the consequence. sad.gif

I know, wimp. rolleyes.gif

I find the other games all equally fine.
{Gothic Angel}
I like most of 'em (tho im like Sir Max- I cant put anything serious on the wishing game in case someone makes it happen badly lol.) I like the trivia and riddle games best though. They're fun biggrin.gif
Sakura_chan
I like the wishing game! And just like Sir Max.. I kinda got dissappointed, too. ;.; My pony died. sad.gif
Aislinn Faye
I've found that I only really play five games.... the wishing game, ^<V, word, questions only, and err.. the funfunfunfun one.
eternallybored
I find ^>v my favorite. I don't know why...just coz

because I made it! muahahahahaha!

-- Gothymothy girl

I must take credit.

Get out of my post! Screw you...

just coz I like hearing what sort of odd questions people want to ask other people/

No, its because I made it and you know it.

^.^ just kdding. I like it too.

Are you done invading my post now?!?! *makes exasperated noises*

yes

FU! (she does this to annoy me, you know. I'm not deleting it because it would only satisfy her.)
\ask other people about pointless things.

Goddamn you gothymothy!

/spam
Dreams On Hiatus
My Wishing Game is popular...whee!! A thread that I made that people actually reply in! I feel acomplished. biggrin.gif

I like Word Asociation and the Wishing Game best.
froggle-rock
the Questions Only game is my fav'.
gothictheysay
the Questions Only game is my fav'.

*Echos DOH's statement about the Wishing Game*

My game...my game has power... evil.gif
Silver Star Angel of Da Towers
It's kind of hard to choose. I like them all! But I guess I'd pick Yet Another Random Game. It was the first one I played, and one of the easiest to comprehend. Coming in second are The Wishing Game and ^<v.
Gothymothy girl
I like to invade eternallybored's posts just as I invaded Dolty's and Kyo's and Ronin's before her. . .
*makes a badly practiced evil laugh*
muahahahah- *chokes*
*spits out a telephone*

Yeah. . . i like the Wishing game and ^>v the best. They're fun. ^.^ Word assosiattion is cool too, come to think of it.
GUAR! I CAN'T DECIDE!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.