Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: One For The Girls
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (markslut @ Jun 1 2004, 07:51 PM)

Is that is!!! rolleyes.gif Oh purlease! tongue.gif You can walk in those laugh.gif If I can, you can!

I've been known to run in stilettos......I run and flap my arms about in a really girlie fashion. Must be the shoes. Running is fine, stopping is the problem. Once I get a momentum I have to grab the nearest lamppost, car, innocent bystander or usually my boyfriend otherwise I'd just keep running or tumbling laugh.gif
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Jun 15 2004, 04:25 PM)
QUOTE (markslut @ Jun 1 2004, 07:51 PM)

Is that is!!! rolleyes.gif Oh purlease! tongue.gif You can walk in those laugh.gif If I can, you can!

I've been known to run in stilettos......I run and flap my arms about in a really girlie fashion. Must be the shoes. Running is fine, stopping is the problem. Once I get a momentum I have to grab the nearest lamppost, car, innocent bystander or usually my boyfriend otherwise I'd just keep running or tumbling laugh.gif

me to even though I don't do heels very offen can't be doing with sore feet! biggrin.gif

By the way whats the name of the shop on bag in that pic cause the logo looks very like a shop's I know in Lincoln? dry.gif
markslut
Blue Banana - its a small chain!
Cath Sparrow
Thought so! Well there's one of them there shops in Lincoln. tongue.gif
markslut
I know, its on the bags, I tend just to get glowstix or tights there, its mostly babygoth clothing with hoodies for guys
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.