Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rare Names
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2
Mazling
Yes I play the cello..... mwuhaha I suck at it though... happy.gif I wonder if anyone is named Chickensnawgelwaffel
Dolty McDaft
'kay, now i've got a list:

Avalbane, Aisling, Adonica, Altessa, Amory, Andralyn, Avari, Avariella, Alodie, Adaminia, Anaris, Anchoret, Arwen, Arlais, Aerona, Avon (go drink a bottle of yourself!)
Gothymothy girl
Sad, Jesse. Sad.

Aveli

Storm (I liketh this one!)

Uhh. . . sorry. I forgot what I was talking about. . .
Dolty McDaft
Bette, Biana, Breena, Blanche, Bathsheba, Blondelle, Bertille...
froggle-rock
people I know:

Charis
Titus
Cinnamon
Lucien
Shani
Edgar
Amutel
Keashelle
Dolty McDaft
You know, I don't have any C's. But I do have D's:
Dreama, Deliz, Datherine, Devorah, Dyllis, Derora, Danica
Mazling
Are you just making those up Dolty?
Gothymothy girl
Thes ad part is, no. Shes reading them from a book. ^.^
Dolty McDaft
Actually, I'm not. I got these all from the internet. They are all real, and they all have meanings. (I didnt write those down, though)

Early, Easter, Emberlynn, Eara, Edalene, Eithne...

(I suppose you mean the book I'm making.)
Gothymothy girl
^Indeed. YOu dictionary, encyclopedia, name book!!!
Mazling
I think thats cheating @_@
Dolty McDaft
There were no rules that I heard of!!!!
Feyliya
Feyliya. Nice and rare. As far as I know, I'm the only one with that name in the entire world.

Hehehe...I have a great aunt named Rhoda Dickman. Yes, that's pronounced exactly as you think it is. She married in, thankfully. My family isn't THAT cruel. Now she goes by Dolly, her real first name. So her full name is Dolly Rhoda Dickman.
Dolty McDaft
Fenella, Fiachra, Fineen, Fionnulla, Fuave, Fanchon, Faolen, Forrest, Feivel, Frayne
froggle-rock
people from my college:

Alocita
Cintra
Syrita
Adelika
Kitty
me too  it's nice being the only Katrina in the class. -- although it's becoming a more and more common name

I'm Katrina.... there's another Katrina in my school and she's.... well.... I'm not gunna say it. I really dont like her. So I go by Kat.... but.... then she decided to go by Kat *smiles viciously*

Grrr.

My last name is Forck.
Is that classified as odd?
I havent met another Forck before.

Oh, does anyone know what Mata's name means anyway?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.