Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: One Of My Pictures
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Creations
ravein
That is pointing to a file on your home computer. We will not be able to see it. You need to host the pic somewhere.
gothictheysay
Me likes the spotty hands!!

And the blade to the left, the curve seems a little crooked. *Shrugs* but that's all. Never feel insulted by me - remember, I can't draw Johnny's hair. dry.gif
Mazling
It's sweet I say..... SWEET!!! I love to draw stuff like that, but now I've moved to dragons...... Keep to the drawings!! Like the swords..
Cthulhu
Heh, looks South Park Characterish. Like he should be one of the goths in that one episode... Can't remember the darned details. smile.gif Neat.
Pab
If you just drew those, as opposed to copying from an existing model, then they are good, GOOD I tells ya ...

On a side note, let me pass on a wee rant that I had to listen to from a heavy duty illustrator/designer buddy of mine:

See the word LENORE, when viewed at full isze? .. see how the shapes are formed using shorts bursts of the pencil, instead of long one-sweep lines, giving it that jaggy quality? If you try to complete a line in one go, not in little jaggedy bursts, you may see your drawing style go improve in a very big and dramatic way. It takes practise, of course, but it's a good point ... I'd be interested to hear if this works for you. It has helped me ...
Kitty
EEEEEE!!! HAS NO ONE HEARD OF JTHM?!?!???!!!!!
lygophilia
QUOTE (K!77y @ Jul 4 2004, 11:30 PM)
EEEEEE!!! HAS NO ONE HEARD OF JTHM?!?!???!!!!!

Of course we have, dear. If anyone here hasn't, I shall chain you up in my basement (not in the *fun* sorta way either) and force you to read them over and over until you memorize it all!! Is this milk still good?

I love the second page of Squee. I love him. He's so adorable. happy.gif
Greeneyes
QUOTE (lygophilia @ Jul 7 2004, 05:27 AM)
If anyone here hasn't, I shall chain you up in my basement (not in the *fun* sorta way either) and force you to read them over and over until you memorize it all!!

Application for chaining up.

Also nice pics RR
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.