Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Superpowers
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2
PsychWardMike
Wow... I can't believe no one's made this joke yet.

If I could be a super hero, I would be Justice Guy!

Immigration Dude?

Awesome Man?

Drug free Boy? (Yeah. Right.)

Valtrex Man?

Buttsex Man?

Anyway. Who the hell says Vince had increased strength, etc?!
Greeneyes
QUOTE (Raptor Red @ Jun 19 2004, 08:32 PM)
here is an online quiz that tells you what your superpower would be.

http://quizilla.com/users/Legowen/quizzes/...gic%20Power%3F/

You have the power to turn things to stone!

You don't really like people. You think they are stupid and mean. You do like your computer, however, and spend a lot of time on it. Just like the gorgon Medusa you turn anything - People, animals, objects - into stone just by looking at it.

Well I feel really happy now...
froggle-rock
I'd wasn the ablity to control metals, like Magneto from X-Men. Specificaly I'd want to use the power to control the iron in blood. I could have much fun mwah ha ha. laugh.gif

As a back up power, the ablility to make people more tolerant and understanding of each other would be a cute-sy one. smile.gif
Pixelgoth
You Have the Power of Teleportation!

Apparently? dry.gif

If I did I wouldn't be at work now THAT I can tell you dry.gif
Righteous
I am Haggard Man!

That would be the name for me regardless of my powers.
Dolty McDaft
All right, I did the stupid quiz, and it said I was a phychic. So now what's my name going to be? The Pet Phychic. I won't go around guessing obvious crap about your pet. And I won't be talking to your dead grandmother either. I liked my other super power better... mad.gif
Sir Maxerpopple
That quiz said I would be one to turn people into stone like Medusa since I tend to be a...not...very....socialble person.
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Apparently I'm psychic.

But I knew that already as I know what everyone is thinking about ALL the time and it's not paranoia at all and I knew my therapist was wrong and it's not the voices in my head and the monkey really was mocking me...

*hyperventilates*
Greeneyes
QUOTE (Sir Maxerpopple @ Jun 23 2004, 03:53 PM)
That quiz said I would be one to turn people into stone like Medusa since I tend to be a...not...very....socialble person.

Maybe we should stare at each other and see what happens.

Misanthropy Man vs. The Insociableator
mooooooooooopo
QUOTE (Sir Maxerpopple @ Jun 23 2004, 03:53 PM)

Yay! I'm not the only one.

*makes a mental note not to stare at Sir Maxerpopple cos we could both die*
Sir Maxerpopple
Unless one of us is wearing glasses. tongue.gif
eternallybored
I would like the ability to dress really, really fast.
That's lame. I should have the ability to make everyone else lame so that my lameness would be inferior! Whahahaha! That would make me a super-villain!*rubs hands together maniacally* I will laminate you all!

Note: that word has new meaning.

*cough*

Yeah, I know.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.