Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Deceived. Again.
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Creations
Dreams On Hiatus
Here I go again
I've been here before
One foot on the stair and a fist at heartbreak's door.
No different from the others
It's still the same ol' pain
Everthing to lose and nothing to gain.

Like an old friend stopping by
The pain is familiar but it hurts to cry.
So here I go again
another stupid cliche
Heartbreak hell is here to stay

((ouch that was bad))

oh yeah go me. Worst possible poem but oh well. I need to vent -- doesn't help that I can't think of anything better than stupid cliches. I hate this. I hate being alone. I hate feeling deceived. I just hate everything right now. At least no one is up to see me cry.

Is this all I am going to go through in life? Heartbreak after heartbreak?? If so, why even bother trying to make things work. This sucks. It hurts.

The only thing I can say is, at least he told me. (he already had a girlfriend while he said he liked me and while he led me on). At least he didn't give me some lame excuse as 'I can't handle having a gf right now,' like my previous ex said.

My head and my heart hurts. I am going to bed.
Aislinn Faye
Hey.. atleast you vented it out poetically...wow.. I can't spell. I don't even know if that's a word. bah.. doesn't matter. Anyway, yeah.. heartache sucks dude.. but you're still young and so am I! And for a cliché "What doesn't kill you makes ya stonger" Muck him dude, you shouldn't be head over heels for some wank wank (god I love that term...wank wank laugh.gif ) that lies to you. Instead of writing a sad poem.. why won't you write one that's dissing him.. it'll make you feel better I'm sure.
acid_rain_child
You know the way I get through that stuff? I mean, it happens to everyone, all the time. I don't sweat the small stuff... or even a great deal of the big stuff. Life is too long to stop every time you get screwed over. And you can't exactly expect life to be a big piece of cake, either. And don't think the world is out to get you either, because believe it or not, the same decieved feeling you have right now because of somebody, you've given to someone. There was once someone laying awake at night thinking about how much you BSed them, how much they hated you for making them miserable.

EDIT: I'm ashamed of myself cause I was writing this and thinking of a Floyd song but couldn't place it, and Ihad to look up lyrics. *Smacks own hand* Shame! Okay, these are the lyrics to Time, which is on Dark Side of the Moon, which I think are good lyrics to read in general:

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way.
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way.

Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain.
You are young and life is long and there is time to kill today.
And then one day you find ten years have got behind you.
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun.

So you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking
Racing around to come up behind you again.
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older,
Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.

Every year is getting shorter never seem to find the time.
Plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled lines
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way
The time is gone, the song is over,
Thought I'd something more to say.

Beautiful... *sniffle* beautiful...
Dreams On Hiatus
I like those lyrics.

Thanks for the replies. smile.gif I'm over it -- venting like I did always helps me get over things faster.

Besides, I looked back on the relationship between him and I, and I thought "where the heck was that going, anyways?" So I'm happy, now. biggrin.gif Thanks, again, for the replies. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.