Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How Tall?
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2
Righteous
I was just thinking about random things and I came up with this thread. I guess it's because I'm short.

I'm curious as to how tall everyone is. I'm five-and-a-half feet tall. I'm short, but it doesn't really bother me, unless I'm picking up chicks or some dumbass is trying to intimidate me (I don't get intimidated; my lack of height gets in the way sometimes, though). I have had a few girlfriends that are taller than me and that wasn't exactly a picnic. dry.gif

Anyhow, what about you guys? How tall are you?
Aislinn Faye
I'm 5'1". there's actually a half after the one.. but it doesn't really matter, no one cares.. I'm still in the short department. I don't mind it though. It's good, because I don't think I could date someone shorter than me.
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
I'm 5'11" and I feel short.
Gothymothy girl
5'5

w00t. IM NORMAL! sorta.
Sir Psycho Sexy
i'm 6'4", its not so bad but i do bang my head lots and i'm kinda clumsey....i suppose the good points outweigh the bad though
Silver Star Angel of Da Towers
I'm 5'1...maybe an inch or two taller. It's been awhile since I was measured... but I am taller than both my sister and mother.
gothictheysay
I'm 5'4" and still growing!
eternallybored
I'm 5' 2". Don't laugh at me. I know I'm a midget.
monkey_called_narth
im 5'11''... wich makes me short by my family standards (steve is 6'6'')
vicrawr
I'm 6'3...so..yeah...um...look over there! *points, then lumbers off*
TigerLily013
5 ft 8.5

Yep.
Pikasyuu
eek! 5'0" .. I worship SPS's height. happy.gif and I don't mind my midgethood, I embrace it.
Aria
5'9 ish. Go me.
DarkInferno
6'3
Forever Unknown
I've been around 5'5 since I was 13. Back then, it was a Good Thing ™ - I was on the netball team and was considered one of the tallest girls. But staying short through adulthood is a little depressing. My growth is completely stunted. It's because my mother's only 5' and a half inches. She passed on her midget gene.
{Gothic Angel}
QUOTE (Aislinn Faye @ Jun 24 2004, 10:36 PM)
I'm 5'1". there's actually a half after the one.. but it doesn't really matter, no one cares.. I'm still in the short department. I don't mind it though. It's good, because I don't think I could date someone shorter than me.

I have just found a new candidate for "Angel's Evil Twin". tongue.gif

Actually, Im 5'2". But near enough so it doesnt make a difference happy.gif

I know a 21 year old who is 4'11". Its great to be short- you dont hit your head when you stand up on the train biggrin.gif *points and laughs at her 6'2" bf*
Pixelgoth
5"5' and 3 quarters! tongue.gif

Just right wink.gif
Greeneyes
I'm somewhere arounf 5'11''
Fallen Element
i think im 6' possibly 6'1" i unno... im tall methinks though....

Fal xXx
Snugglebum the Destroyer
5'6". Which is about standard for a girlie.

I'd like to be about three inchs taller. Preferably in the torso department. I do think that I'm going to shrink badly when I get older though. My Mum's five foot nothing and most of her sisters are midgets (seriously).
markslut
5ft 10 in bare feet

6ft 4" in platforms
6ft 5.5" in new FMBs
mooooooooooopo
6'3" apparently
froggle-rock
5'7"

tongue.gif
hinsley
5 11
CommieBastard
About six feet two inches, and broad in the shoulders. I'm head and shoulders taller than most of my friends; there's quite a few people here taller than me, though.
tainted_sorrow
im a whole 5 ft....*looks up at everyone...*...yes...i am the meaning of shortness....
Ashbless
Don't mess with a short person lest they're forced to kill you. laugh.gif
Quote of B's

That said I'm 5'4"
Kitty
Somewhere between.... 5'4" and 5'6"

No one really knows....
Feyliya
I'm 5' 3". Just the right height! My fiancee's 6' 1". And I have a cousin who's 4' 9". Seriously. Not kidding. And she's 24.
Tarantio
5'10", but I do try to stand on my toes quite often, so I'm 6' usually. aparrently I'm also 6' when I lie down. damn gravity.
MoonlightSavingsTime
I'm about 5'7" or 5'8", I can never remember. I do know that I'm the slightly taller one between me and my boyfriend (by a whopping half-inch or so). And I like it that way! wink.gif
Righteous
QUOTE (tainted_sorrow @ Jun 25 2004, 07:45 PM)
im a whole 5 ft....*looks up at everyone...*...yes...i am the meaning of shortness....

My brother's coworker Eman is just barely 5 feet tall. I also knew this car in high school we cauled Leprichaunbecause he was around 4'9". It wan't anything medical; he wasn't an LP. He was just really short.
Raptor Red
I'm 5'5"
the lil' pie fairy
^dude. nice av smile.gif

i'm...umm...5'1" at most. i love being short though!! smile.gif
hinsley
wow, so many people shorter than me, thats why the tills at work are made for real shortys. tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

when i have my work shoes on im like 6 1 and i have to lean over at the till and my backs started to hurt from it, but atleast it gets me off till for a while. biggrin.gif

and omg hate going out with people shorter than me, i actually refuse to now. 4eva.
{Gothic Angel}
QUOTE (markslut @ Jun 25 2004, 06:40 PM)
6ft 5.5" in new FMBs

FMBs, FMBs, Everyone loves the FMBs biggrin.gif
artist.unknown
Meh...last time I was measured at the hospital it was metric, but I'm pretty sure I'm around 5'7" now. Inexplicably, I grew this year. I was supposed to be done with all that silly getting taller business. Ergh.
tainted_sorrow
i know this one lady that does my moms nails,..shes like 4'7,...and thats with heels,...and this one guys,..hes 3 years older than me,...and hes 3'6,..hes my teddy bear lol...he gave me a piggy back ride once,..it was funny lookin,..and as funny as that was,...my friend thats 6'7 got on his back and stuff,.....short people are cool...YEA WE ROCK!!\m/...cept like the deformed ones...and uh..yea..whatever
Starfish
5'7.5"
the lil' pie fairy
QUOTE ({Gothic Angel} @ Jun 26 2004, 08:33 PM)
6ft 5.5" in new FMBs

mmmm....*drools* FMBs... wink.gif
Greeneyes
Just out of curiosity, what are FMB's?
the lil' pie fairy
f*** me boots laugh.gif
{Gothic Angel}
F*** me boots! Duuh! biggrin.gif
Queenie
I'm 5ft 6" and the tall one out of most of my friends at uni... so thats fun. I'm also taller than my mum which she finds highly annoying!! laugh.gif
Dreams On Hiatus
5'4" <- I am the second shortest person in my family, not counting my cousin Heather who is only 12 right now.
Enslaved
5'6" ... one of the very rare things I can say "I'm average" to. Its a good height, not too tall not too short. I think it would be interesting to see how tall people are, in relation to gender as well. Males are often taller. Btw, I'm female.
Mazling
I think I'm 5'9 but I might be 5'10......
markslut
QUOTE ({Gothic Angel} @ Jun 26 2004, 08:33 PM)
6ft 5.5" in new FMBs

yes! However they are mine!

(they are Pleaser and availible from Alternativefootwear.co.uk)
Tigersong
6'2. I hate being this tall. I wish I was about half a foot shorter. But, what can you do. *shrugs*
Patient #212
5'4.5". On the shorter side but it's not bad, I suppose. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.