Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Colour
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2
{Gothic Angel}
QUOTE (The Tortured Soul @ Jul 6 2004, 04:48 PM)
i think i might have used 2 have that...

i haven't been sick in awhile so i don't know, but when vomit cam up in my throat and i swalloed it back down, it came up far enough to get the nasty taste but not come in my mouth or for me 2 spit it out... as a little kid when this happend i used 2 think i was coughing up blood coz i used to see the colour red... this hasn't happend for many many years so i can't tell u if it still happends...

That doesnt sound like any of the cases I've heard of, but who knows, it's not exactly a fully researched condition. On the other hand, it's certainly not something you grow out of.

*Sadistic experiment comes to mind*

I know, I know... I'm sick...
gothictheysay
Charlotte gives me a chocolatey brown happy.gif
Gothymothy girl

I would be , big surprise, blood red, because i am the scary dingbat from hell.
The Tortured Soul
QUOTE ({Gothic Angel} @ Jul 6 2004, 04:54 PM)
QUOTE (The Tortured Soul @ Jul 6 2004, 04:48 PM)
i think i might have used 2 have that...

i haven't been sick in awhile so i don't know, but when vomit cam up in my throat and i swalloed it back down, it came up far enough to get the nasty taste but not come in my mouth or for me 2 spit it out... as a little kid when this happend i used 2 think i was coughing up blood coz i used to see the colour red... this hasn't happend for many many years so i can't tell u if it still happends...

That doesnt sound like any of the cases I've heard of, but who knows, it's not exactly a fully researched condition. On the other hand, it's certainly not something you grow out of.

*Sadistic experiment comes to mind*

I know, I know... I'm sick...

hmmm...

i shouldn't have sed i have it, it's just summat that used 2 happen tongue.gif

anyway u forgot 2 du my colours tongue.gif
{Gothic Angel}
QUOTE (The Tortured Soul @ Jul 11 2004, 09:52 PM)
anyway u forgot 2 du my colours tongue.gif

I dont have synthaesesia tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.