Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bow
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Introductions and where to find a guide
Pages: 1, 2
Mr Meh
Yup I'm here

man what did you guys do to deserve me
The Lorax
I have no clue.

Maybe I didn't serve on jury duty or something.

Nah I'm kidding! Welcome to the forums. If you want I can adopt you, there are some advantages....and moop and snoo possibly won't tape you to things/pelt you with food.
Mr Meh
yeah right adoption you guys still doing that

sheesh i remember when i had a pack of noobs to set on people

man this forum used to be great
The Lorax
....you could do that? *in awe* I want a pack of n00bs...
Mr Meh
it was a while ago and i had a different name

fortunatly most of the old bod's are gone so it will be a while before i get figured out
The Lorax
Aha...wouldn't want that...
mooooooooooopo
*duct tapes you to the ceiling anyways*

Welcome to the forums (again by the sounds of it). Have fun.

I strongly advise you to eat the food they give you so the tape will break eventually.

I deny all responsibility for the sudden outbreak of obesity among matazones noob population. dry.gif >_>
Silver Star Angel of Da Towers
So I am to bow? What you please. *bows* But I suppose I'll still give my traditional greeting.
Hiya! I'm Amelia, the Silver Star Angel of Da Towers, better known as Silver (or Angel, depends.). Make yourself comfy and have a cake. *hands you a cake*
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Hey, I'm Snuggles (or Bum, or Wench - you choose). wink.gif

*shoots you with Tic Tacs*

Now, that we're introduced...

*shines light in your eyes*

WHO ARE YOU REALLY????
gothictheysay
Ah, let me foob adopt you! I want to be a grandmother! (enlarge my sig tongue.gif)

Welcome to the forums anyway. I have a pack of noobs, but sadly they don't come on much. sad.gif Except for my fooby who's trying to adopt you! Atta girl! happy.gif

edit: I noticed you have Iron Man lyrics for your sig. Nice choice there. You are quite interesting. *strokes chin malevolently*
Forever Unknown
'Lo.

I have no gifts of cakes.

But. Y'know. 'Lo.
Snugglebum the Destroyer
I have no gifts of cakes.

Bad form - young lady. mad.gif

You were brought up better than that. biggrin.gif

(or perhaps dragged up - it's unclear)
Mutilation
*Kicks you... in the face*

Eat dirt!

No one will command WoC/MM/V_M/SNP/NMR (that's the proper shortened version of Mutilation for all those who call me Muty, sure Muty is cute, but you should just call me WoC).

Welcome anyway.
{Gothic Angel}
QUOTE (Silver Star Angel of Da Towers @ Jul 6 2004, 11:26 PM)
Hiya! I'm Amelia, the Silver Star Angel of Da Towers, better known as Silver (or Angel, depends.).

Not Angel. Im Angel. And I cant be anything else, cos gothictheysay is "gothic" tongue.gif

Hi. I'm Angel tongue.gif
the lil' pie fairy
QUOTE (Mr Meh @ Jul 6 2004, 09:47 PM)

dude...you're style of post seems so familiar...who are you??

pm it to me. i won't tell. i'm just insatiably curious now! plus i want to know if you were my friend or not sad.gif
Mr Meh
QUOTE (gothictheysay @ Jul 6 2004, 11:59 PM)
edit: I noticed you have Iron Man lyrics for your sig. Nice choice there. You are quite interesting. *strokes chin malevolently*

how else would a chin be stroked
Mr Meh
QUOTE (the lil' pie fairy @ Jul 7 2004, 04:15 PM)
QUOTE (Mr Meh @ Jul 6 2004, 09:47 PM)

dude...you're style of post seems so familiar...who are you??

pm it to me. i won't tell. i'm just insatiably curious now! plus i want to know if you were my friend or not sad.gif

if i let anyone know then my little game would be over wouldnt it

lets just say we weren't enemies
gothictheysay
Not Angel. Im Angel. And I cant be anything else, cos gothictheysay is "gothic"

I did manage to steal that from you, didn't I? tongue.gif
{Gothic Angel}
QUOTE (gothictheysay @ Jul 7 2004, 06:23 PM)
I did manage to steal that from you, didn't I? tongue.gif

Yeah! Evil person! tongue.gif
eternallybored
Welcome to the forums! (I'm always late with stuff.)

I was a noob recently. Now that I'm doing intrudctins I do thinketh I should start my oun leetle tradition.
/spazzy accent

Have a pizza! It has Skittles on it. *mmm my favorite*
Mr Meh
QUOTE (eternallybored @ Jul 8 2004, 02:55 AM)
Have a pizza! It has Skittles on it. *mmm my favorite*

that is disgusting

keep your crazed creation away from me
Gothymothy girl
Hi! welcome to the forums! I am Gothymothy girl. . . or gothy. . . or gothymothy, or just mothy. . . but never just call me girl, or you might get on my bad side. biggrin.gif
Let's not talk about such things. . .

*gives Mr. Meh an anime DVD and some Listerine pocketpacks*

Enjoy! have a nice day! (or week, or life, or . . . afterlife?)

Oh yes. Forgot. *bows*

Eh. . . yes, I know, you are no longer "new''. oh well.
Mr Meh
QUOTE (Gothymothy girl @ Jul 8 2004, 04:33 PM)
Oh yes. Forgot. *bows*

Eh. . . yes, I know, you are no longer "new''. oh well.

good girl
Gothymothy girl
Yay! I'm good!
FurryMammal
Heh, I think I know who it is.

Welcome back.
Gothymothy girl
Oy! but who is it? who? who?
Mr Meh
QUOTE (FurryMammal @ Jul 8 2004, 05:08 PM)
Heh, I think I know who it is.

Welcome back.

oh re-he-he-heally
Mr Meh
anyone who thinks they know pm me and i'll tell you if your right
Gothymothy girl
ooooh oooooh I know. You're a person. See? see? i'm right, aren't I! ha!
Mr Meh
I really don't know how to respond without being insulting

em

yeah

good

bye
ravein
being that your from the Glasgow area and your writing style I am guessing this is prezqfish making a run at the forums again..
Mr Meh
nope close but not quite

em prezgfish is unlikely to waste his time here

not with his current medical state anyway
ravein
humm.. well you must be close to one another, your styles are so similar.. if you talk to him, tell him I hope he is doing better. I really miss the guy. He was a good fellow when he was not cussing everyone out. But stress can do that to ya.
Mr Meh
QUOTE (ravein @ Jul 12 2004, 03:09 PM)
humm.. well you must be close to one another, your styles are so similar.. if you talk to him, tell him I hope he is doing better. I really miss the guy. He was a good fellow when he was not cussing everyone out. But stress can do that to ya.

stress, is that all he told you it was.

I thought he let a lot of the people here know what was going on.

the reason he went nuts at everyone and left was because he didn't want anybody to care if they found out what he was going through.

so everyone here hates him and believes all the shit he said.

that sucks. he did actually get along with quite a lot of you.
{Gothic Angel}
QUOTE (Mr Meh @ Jul 12 2004, 08:01 PM)
so everyone here hates him and believes all the shit he said.

Not necissarily. I know I didnt. At the risk of sounding like a hippy, why is everyone on here so obsessed with hate atm?
Mr Meh
when prez went to see the doctor and heard what he had to say. he became a very distant and anfry person for a while and deliberatly tried to alienate himself from a lot of his friends, on htis forum he yelled a lot of abuse at people none of which was genuine he just wanted them to hate him so that they wouldn't care when he was gone.

i lived with the guy at the time and i took a lot of shit untill he moved out of the flat and got his own one, he never told anyone what was going on not even his family.

after about 3 months he kind of broke down and let everyone know that he had been to see a doctor and told us all the truth.

but he's never been the same since.

which is a shame because he is one of the closest friends i've ever had
ravein
when I said stress what I meant was the stress he was under.. I knew he had some health issues that where very serious. I just hope he is doing better.
oobunnie
erm, Hello...again (maybe).

Welcome back?
Were you on, when I was on? I have a crap memory, so I'm not even going to bother trying to figure out who you were. But if you were, I hope we got along, or something along those lines.
Mr Meh
QUOTE (ravein @ Jul 12 2004, 09:34 PM)
when I said stress what I meant was the stress he was under.. I knew he had some health issues that where very serious. I just hope he is doing better.

he cant get better thats the problem it will kill him

more than likely before this years out

but he aint going out without a fight

he's living every day like it's his last because it very well could be

in facing death he has became more alive

in a strange way i almost envy him
Ashbless
Welcome.

I'm fairly new and haven't the foggiest who you were or are. Welcome back anyway.
It's too bad your friend isn't still on the forum. From what I see the matazonites do throw some emotional support to their fellows.
Ashbless
Just read the opening page biggrin.gif

Happy Birthday!

For this occasion *bows*
Mr Meh
QUOTE (Ashbless @ Jul 13 2004, 09:32 PM)
Welcome.

I'm fairly new and haven't the foggiest who you were or are. Welcome back anyway.
It's too bad your friend isn't still on the forum. From what I see the matazonites do throw some emotional support to their fellows.

the only emotion they showed when he left was hatred

such a friendly place
acid_rain_child
Look, it seems like your friend was begging for it. I don't want to sound mean, but you know, you said yourself that he didn't want any attention when he left, if anything, he wanted people to celebrate. If you piss people off, what more can you expect? Rude people do not get kindness in return.

As far as our kindness goes, I think we are very nice, and I don't think it's fair to call us unfriendly.
Aislinn Faye
[spam]

wow..the tension, I can cut it with an internet knife.

[/spam]
Ashbless
I hope you find the forum a friendlier place.

My sympathy over the impending loss of your friend. I hope he has the health and strength to accomplish everything he wishes to do before he has to leave.
Mr Meh
QUOTE (acid_rain_child @ Jul 14 2004, 03:10 PM)
Look, it seems like your friend was begging for it. I don't want to sound mean, but you know, you said yourself that he didn't want any attention when he left, if anything, he wanted people to celebrate. If you piss people off, what more can you expect? Rude people do not get kindness in return.

As far as our kindness goes, I think we are very nice, and I don't think it's fair to call us unfriendly.

i never once used the word unfriendly
acid_rain_child
QUOTE (Mr Meh @ Jul 14 2004, 12:51 PM)

such a friendly place

Tell me that wasn't sarcasm.
Mr Meh
QUOTE (acid_rain_child @ Jul 15 2004, 10:06 PM)

such a friendly place

Tell me that wasn't sarcasm.

regardless i never said you were unfriendly tongue.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Ashbless @ Jul 13 2004, 09:32 PM)
Welcome.

I'm fairly new and haven't the foggiest who you were or are.  Welcome back anyway.
It's too bad your friend isn't still on the forum.  From what I see the matazonites do throw some emotional support to their fellows.

such a friendly place

Don't tar me with that brush. I didn't know the guy. I had no feelings either way. Welcome to the board but don't assume we are all the same coz we aren't! tongue.gif

Sorry he's bad though. I know how you feel. Watching someone suffer in that way. Sucks.
Phyllis
I think you are Hate Machina.

Just a guess. Mainly because in the thread about Tarantio coming out (which is almost definitely a joke because it happened at the same time as that *other* thread when Tara forgot to sign out on his computer and apparently, Mr. Meh signed on and caused trouble), you had Tara confess his love for Hate. Heh. And from what I've heard, your specialty was being mean to noobs...and you've definitely done so in this thread.

Also, I saw Hate Machina signed on last night, and thought, "How odd..." because he left before my time, and I've been here over a year. That seems significant to me.

Of course, this is all speculation. I can't prove it. But oh well.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.