Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kirsten Dunst?
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2
Kitty
I recently dyed my hair red and everyone keeps telling me I look like Kirsten Dunst. But I think her face is misshapen and I want people to stooopp!

But I'm bored so I wanna know what other people think.... hope you dont think I'm being conceited.... bleh, picture is here: http://www.plastikfish.iwarp.com
gothictheysay
Ooh, I like. Maybe just a tad too bright, but the overall impression is a thumbs-up. Also, it's so long and straight and it looks smooth. You have sexy hair.

< Is a jealous person. Does not have sexy hair.

I don't keep up with Kirsten Dunst enough to be able to recall what she looks like, anyways. tongue.gif
Kitty
Ey, just watch the spiderman 2 commercials. Yuck.

MY HAIR IS NASTY! It just looks good in that pic.... cuz my mom washed it XD And I put lots of high-shine oil stuff in it and flat ironed it. And I re-dyed it! Cuz the color washed out! Its all a little darker now.... like the top color.

I'm verry glad you like it though.... yay!
arpeggiodreams
I think you look more like Christina Ricci myself.
Mutilation
Why do you have so much stuff on your desktop? The point of a desktop is to have a cool picture of sorts. Not cluttered with txt documents and Powerpoint presentations. Use Windows Explorer for that (unless you use Linux, then use something with some stupid name like RAT).

And yes you look like a younger Kirsten DUnst.
Snugglebum the Destroyer
think you look more like Christina Ricci myself.

Me too.
{Gothic Angel}
Yeah, definately Christina Ricci. And you keep your desktop just the way you want it tongue.gif
{Gothic Angel}
Sorry, double post.
Kitty
Booyah! I love my desktop, it is a bit cluttered though. And the other open windows are my IMs so nyaa! I need thoes open.... I was gunna clean my desktop off, put the piccys in the piccy folder and the stupid .wav files I save in their files and whatever but I'm lazy. happy.gif I need to find out who Christina Ricci is.... hmmm....
Mr Meh
well you dont have a giant mutant spider attached to you so i'll say no
Kitty
*laughs* Thanks Mr. Meh, I think I'd be alot paler and with a shade of green maybe if I had a giant mutant spider attatched to me
Mr Meh
ok how about a mild manored scientist with a toght clothing fettish instead
Kitty
If he was attatched to me???? He'd be dead in a few seconds for being near me ^^ And touching me. Ooohh.... yeah. He'd be dead tongue.gif And I'd just be very red with anger!
Mr Meh
so your hair is angry
Kitty
*shifty eyes* Yes.

no!! It just likes the color red *nod* So it went out and got nice red colors to smear all over it tongue.gif

I hope the color isnt gunna wash out *frown*
Mr Meh
if it does you'll get angry then it will turn red

but then you'd be happy and it would wear off

but then you'll get angry then it will turn red

etc etc etc
Kitty
*laughs* Yes Mr. Meh.... thats exactly what will happen.... but I'm not angry most the time!! EEE!!! Whats your solution?
Mr Meh
the hulk syrem

it worked for that banner guy

and he was a doctor

had the jacket and everything

although he was green

hmm

we'll put red ink in the hulk syrem
Kitty
But then wont I turn into a big scary monster thing?
Mr Meh
oh yeah the monster side effect

hmm

we could always just ... alter your dna so that your hair would always be red

possible side effects are mutation - super powers - or the most likely becoming sterile
Kitty
I dont mind sterility. I'll just adopt. Lets get to work!! Red hair DNA gene thingys! Get to it! .... ^^
Mr Meh
woo hoo a guinee pig

i mean test subject

i mean CUSTOMER

just sign this contract and we will begin
Kitty
*signs on dotted line thingy* ALRIGHT!
Mr Meh
he he he

excellent

BZZZZZZZZZZZZaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

operation complete

the treatment may not be permanent

but i do now have your power of attorney
Kitty
*shifty eyes* Uh oh.... *bounces to mirror* *looks at hair* AAAHHHH! YOU TURNED MY SKIN GREEN!
Mr Meh
QUOTE (K!77y @ Jul 8 2004, 04:52 PM)
*shifty eyes* Uh oh.... *bounces to mirror* *looks at hair* AAAHHHH! YOU TURNED MY SKIN GREEN!

no your skin is normal your eyes are messed up
Kitty
Ahh! What'd you do to my pretty green eyes?!!?
kidvicious2punk
dunno about you looking like her..the hair tho

I LOVE IT!!!!

lol biggrin.gif
Kitty
dunno about you looking like her..the hair tho

I LOVE IT!!!!

Woohoo!!! Thanks! The color is going to wash out, I just know it. -.- *frown* Oh well
kidvicious2punk
the good colors never stay.. sleep.gif

lol
Kitty
Exactly -.-

Its sopposed to stay! Its permanent dye, but the color red is strange because the color molecules are smaller than all the other colors and they like.... break out much faster.

-.- So saddening
Dreams On Hiatus
I don't think you look like her. I think you are actually prettier than her. Your hair is awesome, by the way. smile.gif
Mata
I think you look like Christina Ricci in that photo too.

http://images.google.com/images?q=christin...=on&sa=N&tab=wi

She's been in loads of great films, possibly most famous for being Wednesday in the Addams Family films.
acid_rain_child
Ricci's best movie was Pumpkin, but it's a close call . In Pumpkin, she was blonde, but she looked a lot like Kitty facially (<- probably isn't a word). I love your hair btw! I've always wanted color, but my hair's so brown it's almost black, and I'm too scared to bleach it. I think that's a really good picture too *swears she's not coming on to Kitty*
Gothymothy girl
I hate my hair. It's blonde and goes about three inches past my shoulders. I want to grow my bangs out. . . my hair is overall just weird.

Grrr. I am jealous of your hair.
Kitty
*laughs* Thanks, Acid (haha, makes you sound like your on drugs, or I'm on drugs) I dont think you're coming on to me, heh. Thankies for the complimeennntt!

tongue.gif Gothymothy, my hair was blonde before I dyed it!! I _hate_ blonde hair!!! Atleast on me. I'm so mean to my hair. Dont be jelous of my hair though tongue.gif The color is going to wash out to a nasty brown, watch it! Watch!.... once I wash it.... maybe I'll post a nasty hair picture @.@

Thanks Dreams on Hiatus, hehe.... I feel so special.

And thankies Mata!!! Woosh, now I know who she is! Mweehehee!

By the way.... it took me forever to get that picture -.-; I acctually had to put makeup on to get it to come out right! Nastyness.
{Gothic Angel}
QUOTE (K!77y @ Jul 9 2004, 03:25 AM)
tongue.gif Gothymothy, my hair was blonde before I dyed it!! I _hate_ blonde hair!!! Atleast on me. I'm so mean to my hair.

You're blonde with green eyes? ohmy.gif Awesome! biggrin.gif

Not that it would be at all fun to be blonde imo... but that's a very cool combination happy.gif

*Wants her pretty black hair back* My hair is horrible, unless its really greasy and icky its always fluffy cos theres so much of it (I *hate* having thick hair). I have to keep switching brands of shampoo/conditioner, cos for some reason my hair just seems to adapt to them really quickly. It only really goes nice when I go to get it cut (cos my hairdresser is amazing and lovely lol) and when it's recently been dyed. And it doesnt hold dye well.

Grrrr.

</rant>
Kitty
Errr, blonde isnt so bad if its a good blonde, mine was all orangeish and at the roots it was like, a non-color- faded black like grosness with highlights. Yucky. But thats what I get for coloring my hair black and then trying to get it back to blonde!!

You're blonde with green eyes? ohmy.gif  Awesome!  biggrin.gif

Hehe.... Yes, thankies ^^;;;

Wee! Have you ever tried flat ironing your hair? It should take the fluff away.... But your hair is like my moms, she has to keep dying it to make it stay un-greasy and gross, but I'm not sure how well hers keeps color, she's been bleaching it more now.... Blah. Haircolor is still depressing. I'm scared to wash my hair!!
{Gothic Angel}
I cant use heated stuff on my hair. It works fine for the first 12 hours or so, but then the frizziness comes back with a vengence. I use taming serum if its a really posh occasion, otherwise I just leave it.
Kitty
Awww.... hair sucks.
acid_rain_child
*Sniffle* My hair used to be beautiful too... but... *sniffle* now it's all gone... 1 ft and 3 inches of hair... gone *glowers at Kitty*

I have a question about straightening your hair. Some chicks use an actual iron, like, that you straighten clothes out with, but I think that's gotta be really unhealthy for your hair. I don't even use a blow drier (if I did I'd have a white girl afro anyway), I'm very protective about the health of my hair. But I would like it to go straight (it's wavy and then flippy at the ends) so I was wondering if using the iron isn't as bad as I think.
Kitty
Mmm, no, it still kills your hair tongue.gif Just like adding too much heat to it with anything else. But I put leave in conditioner in my hair before I do it, and you need to use oil stuff too, you can get it.... any hair place, I guess a salon would be best, but it should say 'high shine' on it, because it makes your hair preety. If you're going to iron it though.... with a real iron, you might want someone to do it for you cuz you'll probally end up ironing your face.... or burning your scalp or hair
{Gothic Angel}
Also, ceramic straighteners. And straightening stuff beforehand (or leave in conditioner). For the love of god, dont use metal straighteners blink.gif
acid_rain_child
Sounds like too much work tongue.gif

I barely remember to brush it regularly, how do you think I'd manage putting all this glop in, then straightening it. With an iron no less.
{Gothic Angel}
QUOTE (acid_rain_child @ Jul 9 2004, 03:21 PM)
Sounds like too much work tongue.gif

I barely remember to brush it regularly, how do you think I'd manage putting all this glop in, then straightening it. With an iron no less.

Yeah thats my attitude to hair care too. I only know so much about all this beauty stuff cos my best friend is totally obsessed with it tongue.gif Pbly explains why I'm such a mess tongue.gif
Kitty
Hehe. I wish I wasnt vain. But its only because I dyed my hair. -.- Now I'm obsessed with it. That and my mom is a hairdresser and I've been around her _alot_ more than usual. Scary!!!

There are also lots of mirrors in my house.... lots. Bleh. This setup will make anyone crazy @.@
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
The mirrors thing...I understand, when I got my house in Nottingham it came with all the mirrors, there are 2 HUGE mirrors on the stairs so everytime to walk up or down you see yourself and it makes you feel like you HAVE to look good for the mirrors...or something.

Secondly, they have made straightening irons that use some form of radiation...they are REALLY good, they don't do all the nasty stuff the heat based ones do because they don't make your hair all hot!

edit: they use infra red! http://www.hairstyles-tools.com/creamic_ha...raighteners.htm

Thirdly, have you tried using a shampoo designed for coloured hair? I use it and it really helps...I use the sun silk stuff, it's good

Fourthly (hehe) your hair is awesomely pretty!
Mr Meh
QUOTE (K!77y @ Jul 8 2004, 05:25 PM)
Ahh! What'd you do to my pretty green eyes?!!?

nothing they are just seing your skin as green temporarily

plus they can read the thoughts of pigeons
The Tortured Soul
well i say your prettier than both those actresses biggrin.gif

infact u remind me a little of my ex, who is also a natural blond gone red... dammit i'm gonna hafta lay off the redheads!!!
Kitty
infact u remind me a little of my ex, who is also a natural blond gone red... dammit i'm gonna hafta lay off the redheads!!!

EEYY! Yeah. I have a boyfriend. Nyaaaha! *cough* ^^; Thankies for the compliment *blush* This is what I get for making a thread about myself.

nothing they are just seing your skin as green temporarily

plus they can read the thoughts of pigeons 

Hmm.... pigeons have really disturbing thoughts....

The mirrors thing...I understand, when I got my house in Nottingham it came with all the mirrors, there are 2 HUGE mirrors on the stairs so everytime to walk up or down you see yourself and it makes you feel like you HAVE to look good for the mirrors...or something.

EXACTLY!!! I'm going to take down all the mirrors in my house. Then my mom will yell at me because she likes her mirrors.... -.-;

Lynne says I look pretty with my mirrors. .... And that taking them down could have nasty consequences.

I'm going to make her get an account on here.

Thirdly, have you tried using a shampoo designed for coloured hair? I use it and it really helps...I use the sun silk stuff, it's good

Fourthly (hehe) your hair is awesomely pretty!

MWEEE!! Thanks. And. My mom is a hairdresser so she gets all her hair producty expensive goodness half price but.... I dun think she'll buy stuff for me because we have "too much hairstuff in this house!!" I think we have lil sample bottles of haircolor stay stuff somewhere though tongue.gif I shall have to.... dig for it. Bleh -.-
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.