Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kirsten Dunst?
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2
spiffilicious05
You're features are too long for Kirsten Dunst whose face has a rounded out look.

Oh yeah. Plus Righteous says your teeth aren't goofy looking. (Like Dunst's)

edit: I do know what you mean though, I have a stalker at a Denny's in NY who thinks that I'm Alicia Silverstone....

She offered me free stuff blink.gif
Kitty
Haha.... my teeth.... I like my teeth ^^

I wanna go to NY, you've been to NY? I envy you. My boyfriend is in NY and I'm only FOUR HOURS AWAY!!

Free stuff is great. Free Dennys stuff is even greater because.... its dennys.... yup. Nice to meet ya Alicia Silverstone tongue.gif

I've had too much sugar today.
Kitty
Secondly, they have made straightening irons that use some form of radiation...they are REALLY good, they don't do all the nasty stuff the heat based ones do because they don't make your hair all hot!

edit: they use infra red! http://www.hairstyles-tools.com/creamic_ha...raighteners.htm

Doesnt it use heat still though? I have a ceramic hair straightener.... great stuff. But o.0 Now I'm confused.
cait
I think you look nothing like Kirsten, but your hair is uber-rad. *is jealous of it*
Kitty
yeah but but but but.... *shows everyone color stained towel*.... *mega frown* Its washing out.... The water of my shower looked like water in horror movies where some person was murdered in a bathtub 0.0;;;;

*trys best at saving it by smearing color stay conditioner in whats left of preety preety hair*
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
QUOTE (K!77y @ Jul 10 2004, 04:59 AM)
Doesnt it use heat still though? I have a ceramic hair straightener.... great stuff. But o.0 Now I'm confused.

yeah it does use heat, but not as much so it's not as bad for your hair.

When someone tested theirs on me my hair was really soft and shiny and they used no water, no hair protecty stuff...no nothing! I would have bought some if they weren't 80!!
Kitty
Hehe, they make cheaper ones.... they work pretty well but I still like to put leave in conditioner in my hair and some shiney oily stuff because I've dyed my hair so much, its so fried....

By the way.... I'm much more brunette now -.-
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
hehe my hair is fried from dye too!

Once I left in normal conditioner because I was in a rush and it was 8am and I was a little bit out of it...boy was that fun! I need to get some more of the leave in stuff...I'm having a shampoo crisis!!!

You're lucky if you have naturally light hair, it's so much easier to dye, mine is darkish brown so colour hardly shows up sad.gif
Kitty
^^ Thats why you bleach your hair!!! Uhh.... you might want to stop with the color and get it nice and conditioned and stuff and then maybe bleach it and then color it. As long as you're not going to use any semi-permanent dye (manic panic....) because thats a waste -.- It washes out to nasty colors in a few days.

mmm.... leave in conditioner is great.... I have a bottle or Redken Anti-Snap that cost $13!! I think thats outragously expensive. But I get half price *gloat*

*cough* ^^;;
spiffilicious05
Your hair did look ultra cool. laugh.gif

I wanna go to NY, you've been to NY? I envy you. My boyfriend is in NY and I'm only FOUR HOURS AWAY!!

Free stuff is great. Free Dennys stuff is even greater because.... its dennys.... yup. Nice to meet ya Alicia Silverstone

And yeah, I live in upstate NY (Syracuse), but I've been to NYC a few times. I live about four hours away as well.
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
I hate bleaching my hair! It's evil and blah!

I haven't dyed it for oooh...a month, but I have uber roots from when I bleached it and it won't grow out fast enough!! I have to have it purple so that my roots are less noticeable wink.gif
Kitty
Hehehe ^^ Bleaching itches like like like.... I dont know what like, just really bad. Ow. Purple is a good color though happy.gif

And yeah, I live in upstate NY (Syracuse), but I've been to NYC a few times. I live about four hours away as well. 

Hmm, I live right near D.C. o.0 And it only takes me four hours (traffic depending) Thats a bit strange since you live in upstate NY and it takes you four hours.
EvilSpork
I don't think you look like Kirsten Dunst.

But it does look good smile.gif
Kitty
Hehe ^^ Thankies, I'm glad people dont think I look like Kirsten Dunst because she's not that pretty anymore. She use to be, when she was younger, though.
Silver Star Angel of Da Towers
Your hair is gorgeous! Personally, I think you look better than Kirsten Dunst.
Kitty
Weeee!!! *giggle*

I really shouldnt have made this thread! Too much flattery for me to handle, eeep!!

Thanks everyone!! Mwehehehe
Mr Meh
QUOTE (K!77y @ Jul 10 2004, 01:47 AM)
Hmm.... pigeons have really disturbing thoughts....

yes and for some reason they are always aroused by tiny pebbles
Kitty
Yes yes.... I've noticed.... disturbing. I'm glad I'm not a tiny pebble. Very glad.
Mr Meh
yes but if you collect some and throw them near by they all flock near and do stuff

i done a psychology paper on it

they called me mad

so any way how's the hair?
Kitty
Haha, you did a paper on pigeons flocking to pebbles? Awesome tongue.gif

My hair is still red! Suprisingly! Just not as red.... I'll get a picture once I feel up to battling with my camera and the way it captures the colors of my face -.- It took a few hours to get that other picture

I'm so vain.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.