Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Manchester Bash
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Snugglebum the Destroyer
(Mata's/Sues £26.00 as only room En Suite)).

Are you telling me we have to go down the hall for a shower?

Or perhaps just pile into Mata's room? wink.gif
Spacehappy
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Aug 31 2004, 04:36 PM)
(Mata's/Sues £26.00 as only room En Suite)).

Are you telling me we have to go down the hall for a shower?

Or perhaps just pile into Mata's room? wink.gif

Never checked that, i think it's Mata's room. tongue.gif
Snugglebum the Destroyer
I've always wondered how many people you could fit into a hotel shower...

evil.gif
froggle-rock
*takes out notepad and pen. licks nib*

who wants to bet on four, seven maybe? - are you feeling luck?
Snugglebum the Destroyer
I always feel lucky - I reckon ALL of us could fit.

We've got to try it!! biggrin.gif
Forever Unknown
Ooh! Do we all get to get soapy and wet and... I'll stop now.

Hmm. Orgies and showers. I don't think I want to come after all. You dirty bananas.... [Guess which word I decided to edit? - Mata]
froggle-rock
sorry, double post. \/
froggle-rock
Mata, I kinda guess you'd all be safe, otherwise I woulnt be comming tongue.gif

hey all, I'm soo excited. I've never done summit like this before. yay. I booked my train tickets, booked the afternoon off from work. please dont let me be the only one.

Snuggle- is that 16 people your betting on tongue.gif
Forever Unknown
hey all, I'm soo excited.

Really? I'm terrified...
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Snuggle- is that 16 people your betting on

Yeah - it make take a little squeezing, one or two of us may need to be a contortionist and we may need the soapiness that FU mentioned earlier - but I'm confident it can be done.

Yup... wink.gif
Spacehappy
QUOTE (Forever Unknown @ Sep 1 2004, 12:44 AM)
Ooh! Do we all get to get soapy and wet and... I'll stop now.

Hmm. Orgies and showers. I don't think I want to come after all. You dirty bananas.... [Guess which word I decided to edit? - Mata]

Way to much smut can be put into that last sentance. wink.gif
Mata
Back on topic (and trying to save me from having to buy the hotel a new shower), what's the closest train station to the hotel?
Spacehappy
QUOTE (Mata @ Sep 1 2004, 04:44 PM)
Back on topic (and trying to save me from having to buy the hotel a new shower), what's the closest train station to the hotel?

Ummm i got no idea. blink.gif

/Edit

The closest train station is Victoria Station, over 5km away. (i love Google) wink.gif
Cath Sparrow
The hotel isn't actually city center it's not far out though at a guess from the address so either Picadilly or Victoria will do you Mata cause there's not much in it really.

Some usefull info Victoria is the stop before Picadilly and Picadilly is the main station.
Mata
I've had a text from Queenie saying that a friend of hers thinks that Picadilly is closer, which is fine because that's where my ticket goes to anyway. I was always planning on getting a taxi from the station, so this doesn't cause any problems for me.

Thanks!
Mata
Sues currently is very ill. She's got a major stomach problem, she's been sick twice and has nearly passed out three times. I'd heard the phrase 'white as a sheet' but I've never seen it before today, and it is very scary indeed.

She's been ill since 10am this morning and does seem to be improving a little now. We're both hoping that she will be okay tomorrow and that this is just a 24 hour thing. If she's not then there's no way that we can travel. After that the best we could hope for is travelling on Saturday, but again this depends on how Sues is feeling.

I'll post tomorrow on here about what the situation is. If Sues isn't better then I really can't leave her alone in this condition. If it happens that we can't get there at all then I'll cover our room desposit so at least no-one loses out on that.

Fingers-crossed that Sues will be okay tomorrow and we'll travel up then, but currently I can't say for sure. Sues has been looking forward to this as much as me, so we'll both be really sad if we can't make it, but health has to come first.
mooooooooooopo
*crosses fingers*

I just phoned up the hotel to see if I could still get a room but they seem to be out. sad.gif
My last minute 'go to the meet afterall' plan has failed.

Hope Sues gets better quickly Mata, and hope everyone has fun at the meet smile.gif.
Cath Sparrow
Get Well Soon Sues. Very Soon! happy.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
Get well soon sues, i forgot all about this >_< i bet there are not more spare rooms....bum tits
Mata
Sues was feeling improved when she went to bed a couple of hours ago, so things are looking good for travelling tomorrow, although I suspect she may well be taking it very easy indeed for the next few days. We'll see tomorrow.

Thanks for the good-wishes!
Mutilation
Heh, that sort of thing happens to me alot. Repeated vomiting, extreme stomach pain, headaches, extreme exhaustion and heat. More vomiting. Bowl problems. It will be fine in the morning (is it a different time zone in Devon?)
Mata
Not unless Devon has moved considerably since the last time I saw it on a map, although I suspect that the recent server moving activities has messed up the forum clock. Again.
Mata
Hurrah, Sues is up and going again. 'Looks like it was 'just' a really nasty one day thing. We'll be travelling as usual, yay!
Industrial Kybosh
To the interest of no-one (except Fuzzy, perhaps) I will be there tomorrow. And I'm looking forward to it. BEERFEST!!!
Sir Psycho Sexy
*mutters something about being really very tired and technically poor*
Industrial Kybosh
*mutters something about certain people being more than welcome to kip on the floor of a hotel room if they can make it for tomorrow...*
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Virgin trains have stolen my soul.

That is all.
Spacehappy
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Sep 5 2004, 10:37 PM)
Virgin trains have stolen my soul.

That is all.

Did not realise things summoned up from the bottom of hell had souls!

Orrible old harridan
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Did not realise things summoned up from the bottom of hell had souls!

You'd know. tongue.gif

tubby old grumpbag.
Forever Unknown
It's so nice to see you two getting along.
Snugglebum the Destroyer
He started it!
Forever Unknown
Right! That's it! Go to your rooms!
Spacehappy
QUOTE (Forever Unknown @ Sep 6 2004, 01:37 PM)
Right! That's it! Go to your rooms!

/Sneaks out the window, and kicks Snuggles in the butt evil.gif
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Sneaks out the window, and kicks Snuggles in the butt

*catches Spacehappy in said window and torments him with promises of food* tongue.gif
Forever Unknown
You two aren't too big to go over my knee you know...

Behave yourselves.
Snugglebum the Destroyer
You two aren't too big to go over my knee you know...

He certainly is!!! biggrin.gif
Forever Unknown
Yeah, but to be honest love, I don't want to smack your arse - I may never get my hand back...

In fact, your arse and Spacey's belly are quite similar really...
Spacehappy
QUOTE (Forever Unknown @ Sep 6 2004, 02:44 PM)

That's a good one biggrin.gif
Snugglebum the Destroyer

Much like my arse and your face then? tongue.gif

Trecherous cow.
Forever Unknown
I had that coming...

Hmm. Here's to hoping you don't try out your own version of Spacey's trick...
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Hmm. Here's to hoping you don't try out your own version of Spacey's trick...

Ewwww...

*goes into palpatations at the mere thought*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.