Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Support Group!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2
PsychWardMike
Coffee coffee coffee coffee coffe coffe coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffeecoffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee offee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee espresso?

But seriously, folks. I'm sitting down with a cup of espresso in one hand, sweetened by coffee ice cream. And in the other? A bowl of espresso ice cream. This, my friends, is truly addiction, and it is good.
gothictheysay
I've lost seven pounds in the last three months (unintentionally).

You can lose weight whilst eating M&Ms?!? *grumblegrumblenofair*

*stabs Mike with sedative* ph34r.gif We're not a very lenient support group are we? And you're only doing worse... *eats the ice cream, shuffling away innocently*
Mutilation
I'm here because a friend recommended me some time back. I can't stop these dirty dreams about 10 year old Ginger boys. In the shower.

PsychWardMike
It's okay... I've said it once and I'll say it again.

I knew I had a problem when I had chocolate covered espresso beans in each hand and was snorting crushed espresso beans off the ass of a twelve year old boy I called "Espresso."
gothictheysay
...no, they weren't crushed and you never specified the buttocks...and he was Cappucino...

Okay, my new addiction is finding ways to irk Mike, which isn't too hard...Michael Moore...MICHAEL MOORE...

And apparently, the ellipsis...

I need a soda...
PsychWardMike
Huh?
artist.unknown
Okay, my new addiction is finding ways to irk Mike, which isn't too hard...Michael Moore...MICHAEL MOORE...

Oh, fun game! Just spam him with bad teen angst poetry. It's funny to watch his face turn red. Heehee.

I got some coffee syrup stuff, with which I can make your average cup of milk lose all its nutritional value, plus caffeine! Yippee!

I just found out that in the American South, some people use Coke in their cereal instead of milk. I understand the need for caffeine in the morning is great, but...yuk. Just the thought. blegh.
PsychWardMike
Um... As you know me darling artist, I'm from the south and I never heard of that. Ah well.
artist.unknown
Um... As you know me darling artist, I'm from the south and I never heard of that. Ah well.

It's a Virginia thing. I don't know about the rest of the South.

I want tea but my oven's broken and at any rate I seem to have melted the bottom of my teapot...somebody up there dislikes me very much.
gothictheysay
my oven's broken

...oven? Maybe you mean stove? huh.gif
artist.unknown
...oven? Maybe you mean stove? 

Um...yeah. That thing. -.-;; It's hot and goes "beep", and when it is plugged in(which is isn't now, or it would still be going "beep") I can boil water on it. I know nothing beyond that! My need to cook ends with hot beverages. Heh.

The other, nuky, hot thing that goes "beep" is my other option for boiling water for my poor caffeine deprived brain, but last time I tried that the water went 'splody on my hand. garrg.
Mr Fuzzy
You want to watch out for splodey microwaved water. What happens is that if there are no small air bubbles the water won't boil when it reaches the usual temparature, but continues to get hotter because to boil it needs an interface with a gas. When you then drop something in it you introduce air bubbles, and it boils like mad instantly. It has even been known to kill people.
gothictheysay
Don't feel bad. I can't make microwave macaroni and cheese. laugh.gif

I tried to switch back to Coke but it tasted nasty compared to my Diet Pepsi. I'd never thought there would come a day where I would pour out half a Coke. I'm going through a 24 pack about every six days...
PsychWardMike
Oh yeah... the addiction.

Um... day before yesterday, I drank a pot of super espresso in about an hour. Then the day before that, I had five cups of really strong black coffee and an ice latte, and then yesterday, I only had two cups. That made me sad.
artist.unknown
Um... day before yesterday, I drank a pot of super espresso in about an hour. Then the day before that, I had five cups of really strong black coffee and an ice latte, and then yesterday, I only had two cups. That made me sad.

I'll be interested to see what happens to you when school starts. Six whole hours without coffee! I want to see how many hours you go before jumping a teacher for their coffee. As for me, I have CAFFEINATED GUM. (much joy)
PsychWardMike
Black black?

That stuff tastes like crap, but I can't deny that it works.

Heh. My mom tried to pull the Devil's Brew on me yesterday. The Devil's Brew, for those of you that don't know, is *shudder* decaf. Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecaf. Needless to say, she's no longer with us. Okay, well, she's not dead, but man I was pissed.
Mr Fuzzy
Bah. Coffee is horrible stuff. It smells nice but it really doesn't taste it. Particularly when you drink a cup and discover a dead cockroach in the bottom.

To quote Brian from Family Guy: "Me? I like the sauce."
eternallybored
I think I have a problem with horrible tasting things.
I drink my coffe black. (literally nothing but coffee and water)
I eat unsweetened cocoa powder with spoon.
I put potato chips in my ice cream.
I eat butter straight.
I put lemon juice in everything (pancakes, tea, coffee, chocolate milk)

I am also a horrible chocoholic. This is what I had for breakfast: Count Chocula with chocolate milk, chocolate sauce, and unsweetened cocoa.
Last night I baked a chocolate cake because I was out of cookies.
My favorite snack is melted butter and chocolate on bread.
The worst part of everything: my best friend hates the stuff.
gothictheysay
If your friend offers you a deluxe bag of Doritos, DO NOT ACCEPT. You will eat the rest of the bag. I think those are worse than Pringles.

When caffeine is needed, I usually get away with a supisicously large backpack-purse with a 20 oz Coke inside at school. biggrin.gif And when you sit in the back of the classroom, you can eat Twix bars without being caught. (Seeing as I have lunch at 1-ish this year, I'll be having more than a few "daytime snacks" wink.gif)
Mr Fuzzy
QUOTE (Mr Fuzzy @ Aug 2 2004, 08:47 PM)
To quote Brian from Family Guy: "Me? I like the sauce."

Oh dear, it's worse than I thought. I'm drinking white wine from the bottle, and it isn't chilled. It gets worse though. Those of a delicate disposition should look away now...

It's a bottle of Blue Nun. blink.gif ph34r.gif
artist.unknown
Black black?

That stuff tastes like crap, but I can't deny that it works.

No, Penguin gum. Behold: CAFFEINE Artist wants the caffeinated soap.
eternallybored
I'd prefer the caffinated hot sauce. It looks like it could add to any meal.
*wonders what it would do to yesterday morning's breakfast*
gothictheysay
Went to the library yesterday. Returned four books. Checked out about seven more.

I blame Borders for what else happened yesterday...

Went with me dad to Borders because I needed two books for summer reading (learned about summer reading three weeks before school starts -.-) but there was a sale that we took advantage of, so I bought another book. And then I took my allowance and spent it on a Dilbert book. (Dogbert's clues for the clueless. biggrin.gif)

Although, I must cut down on the Diet Pepsi or I won't be able to sleep.

...wait I'm never able to sleep...
acid_rain_child
I went into Barnes and Noble for a frappaccino, that's it. I was drawn by some ungodly force to the poetry section, and could do nothing to stop myself from bying a small anthology. Of poems. That's right. I'm a freaking addict. But... in my defense, it promised "447 British and American Masterpieces by 150 poets"! I've probably read most of them before, but... it said masterpieces. You never know! Plus, it was only $5.99... well worth the money. *Twitch*

And... and... I got to remembering how much I love Alexander Pope... and... and... I feel so enlightened... is that such a bad thing? You just don't read this kinda stuff anymore....

(*Must spread addiction to the unknowing*)
Greeneyes
My parents found a second hand book shop. WOOH SECOND HAND BOOKSHOP! All the goodness of books, but cheaper! Anyways, I was good, and only bought six.
SPEAKERfortheLOST
JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!, JOLT!

and more JOLT!

*twitches* *Blinks eyes rapidly*
froggle-rock
Oh me Oh my. over a three day perid I spent a good part of my weekly wage on books. new books. I've always bough second hand. well neaarly always, put it this way, last week I had about 5 books that I'd actually bought new. ever. now I have about 35.

it was like a spree, I couldnt control myself, I bought books I'd been waiting for to get to my local second hand book shop.

/end confession
eternallybored
I've reverted. Rather than eating nothing but chocolate, I eat nothing at all. except the occasional energy bar to keep from dying. FOOD IS FOR THE WEAK-MINDED!

disclaimer: donuts excluded
froggle-rock
Are you allowing topings/ fillnig in/ on the donuts?
artist.unknown
Coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee...

FOOD IS FOR THE WEAK-MINDED!

See, now, between you and Mike, we've got someone who neither eats nor sleeps.

Now that's either wildly unhealthy or a Marvel hero. ^^;;
gothictheysay
*grabs eternallybored and shakes violently* HOW DO YOU DO IT?! ph34r.gif I love eating too much!
PsychWardMike
*puts on cape and spandex*

Isn't that a pretty sight?
gothictheysay
*blinkblink loss of appetite*

Thanks, needed that biggrin.gif
eternallybored
It's easy! I have a video, only for $$999.99 (double dollars cuz I'm on the orange crack [tang] and am in the mood for worthless money)! Eat a donut and an energy bar and live with the pain. It's good for you.

another disclaimer: don't blame me if after a week of hard not-eating your clothes don't fit.
gothictheysay
Well, I'm back with the soda. Just don't tell anyone. Ssshhh. Because I can get it at school. biggrin.gif
PsychWardMike
Yeah, I fell off the wagon again... (not that I was ever really on it, or anything)

Four cappucinos tonight. I was at a fair! And they were selling it for a dollar a cup!
acid_rain_child
*Ahem* There's this poet I really adore, his name is Paul Dilsaver. Like I said, I REALLY like him (bless his soul) and his poetry. So, I'm in journalism class, not doing anything, hop over on the computer and type his name in. I'm explaining who he is to my friends... lalalalada and I see he's written a book called 'A Cure for Optimism'. I read a review, and say to myself, "Well, let's get on Amazon and see how much this sucker costs." Type it in, lalalalalalada, wait for it to load, chatting away. It comes up and there's one copy. There's one copy without even a picture. There's one copy, and it costs $191.20. Paperback. 72 pages. I'm not making this up: here ya go.

And... I'm going to buy it.
froggle-rock
QUOTE (acid_rain_child Posted Today @ 08:02 PM)
"Well, let's get on Amazon and see how much this sucker costs." Type it in, lalalalalalada, wait for it to load, chatting away. It comes up and there's one copy. There's one copy without even a picture. There's one copy, and it costs $191.20. Paperback. 72 pages. I'm not making this up: here ya go.

And... I'm going to buy it.

ARC, is it a first edition? -If so, when was it first published? I guess if I loved a book that much, I'd part with a fair amount of money. -But I only just got into buying expensive new books so...

But hey, I hope you enjoy. smile.gif
gothictheysay
I shamelessly bump this thread because I'm back on the diet soda.

And man is it good.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.