Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Photoshop Movie Game
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft > Games
e703
Righto, so here's the deal: The first person (ie me) draws a picture (just a doodle, doesn't have to be too creative as you'll see by my first attempt) of either a scene of a film, or something related to the film, and everyone else has to guess which film it is meant to be about. Whoever guesses correctly first (as announced by whoever drew the pic) gets to draw the next picture, and so on and so forth. It's probably best to keep it to fairly well known films, nothing too diverse else people might not get it. I hope this game goes well since it's my first!

I'll get the ball rolling with the first pic, I've made it simple, hehe:

The Tortured Soul
titanic
e703
Yay, correct smile.gif Your go
The Tortured Soul
it's not a scene just summat to help u guess the title...

(i saw someone else draw this and it's the first thing that came into my head)
Forever Unknown
Dude, Where's My Car?
e703
Dammit dammit dammit, I was thinking about that in the bath and figured it out, but you beat me to it sad.gif
Raptor Red
is it forever uknowns turn? Or can anyone go?
Forever Unknown
Don't know. No-one's told me if it's right!

Anywho. I made one anyway, just in case. As you can see, I spent many a painstaking hour on it. Behold, my artistic creation (sorry about the hugeness):

{Gothic Angel}
Errr... Dogma? Im fairly sure that has angels in it... and fire...

Your image ain't there hun tongue.gif
Forever Unknown
Bah!

I keep putting it up, keep being told it's not there. And I can't change it 'cause I'm at work, and can't tell if it's working. Stupid web-block...

Anyway. Last try at it:

If it doesn't work, I'm going to sulk and not play anymore.
Feyliya
Priscilla, Queen of the Desert?

Oh, just so you know, if you right click on the pic thing and then choose properties, you can get the address of the site the pic is at. And no, it's not showing up. That's how I had to get a look at the pic.
Forever Unknown
Priscilla, Queen of the Desert?

Aye.

I think, if I'm going to play again, I'm going to have to put links up instead. No idea why they're not showing up. Think I'll have to kick someone...
Feyliya
Woot! Here's to esoteric B-movie knowledge!!!

Okay, here's mine! Ya'll should be able to guess it right off.

My Stupid Pic

*Edit - Ack! I went to test my link and it kept linking back to the forum site. So! Here's the link without the fancy-schmancy schtuph, just in case it keeps doing that for others, too!

http://www.freewebs.com/feyliya/pic%20for%20matazone.jpg
Forever Unknown
Both are linking back here.

What's wrong with this thread? Is it cursed?
e703
Copy and paste the URL into your address bar and voila
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Monty Pythons Holy Grail?
The Tortured Soul
yes you were right it was ude whers my car... sorry 4 taking so long...
Raptor Red
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Feyliya
Gratz, Snugglebum! 'Tis Monty Python's Holy Grail! Now YOU get to slave over photoshop trying to make something recognizable!
Snugglebum the Destroyer
This is very obvious ans extremely uninspired (promise I'll try harder next time biggrin.gif ).

My Webpage
Forever Unknown
Pitch Black?
Snugglebum the Destroyer
You got it.
Forever Unknown
Hah. Wonderful.

I won't be able to do mine until I get back from work tonight. Sorry folks.
e703
Picture?
I_am_the_best
Yay this sounds like fun but there is no picture so I shall put one myself...

Linky
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.